PDA

View Full Version : Ok please help settle this discussion

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Mike and I were doing our daily breakfast Disney trivia this morning when we came across a question asking what EarForceOne was. Well we figured out our answer (it's a balloon) but then we started on whether or not there is an offical plane or blimp since they have a balloon. Google has not been my friend today. I can't even get EarForceOne to pull up. So does anyone know if there is a blimp?? Dinner is riding on this and even though I am sick of noodles I don't want to cook so I will deal with them to make Mike cook :rotfl:

missangie
07-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Best I can tell, it's a hot air balloon.

Check out this site: http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/card07.htm

mirandag819
07-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Mike and I were doing our daily breakfast Disney trivia this morning when we came across a question asking what EarForceOne was. Well we figured out our answer (it's a balloon) but then we started on whether or not there is an offical plane or blimp since they have a balloon. Google has not been my friend today. I can't even get EarForceOne to pull up. So does anyone know if there is a blimp?? Dinner is riding on this and even though I am sick of noodles I don't want to cook so I will deal with them to make Mike cook :rotfl:

I didn't know this, but it bugs me when I can't find something on google so I went on a mission and found this :

Ear Force One, a hot air balloon in the shape of Mickey's head, toured the nation for Mickey's 60th bday

Here is the link where I found it : http://www.startedbyamouse.com/mousellany/IMHO008.shtml

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the links. I guess we are trying to determine if there are any other things out there like this. Kinda like earful tower that you wouldn't know without a trivia book. So no planes or blimps yet?

mirandag819

I didn't know this, but it bugs me when I can't find something on google so I went on a mission and found this :

Ear Force One, a hot air balloon in the shape of Mickey's head, toured the nation for Mickey's 60th bday

Here is the link where I found it : http://www.startedbyamouse.com/mousellany/IMHO008.shtml

Oh here is a better link:

http://www.scottspencer.net/disney/factsteam/index.html

DisneyMa

I have no idea of the answer, but I thought it was funny you do Disney trivia. Our family has Disney trivia every night at dinner. I actually look foward to it all day:)

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Yup at least once a week we make sure to do it but we tend to do it while at breakfast with those trivia books. Do you have them?

cglaura
07-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, I found a pin for earforce 1, something to do with Disney Travel Company employee training

http://www.ubid.com/CAST_MEMBER_EARFORCE_1_WALT_DISNEY_TRAVEL_COMPANY_ CM_PIN/a703200318.html

and a youtube of the balloon lol of the Golden Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh4Lqgp0TOk

bbangel
07-02-2008, 05:13 PM
They have two balloons. Ear Force One and Castle in the Sky

bbangel
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Okay just found this link for all kinds of crazy Disney trivia. May give you an edge!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/facts!.htm

DisneyMa
07-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Yup at least once a week we make sure to do it but we tend to do it while at breakfast with those trivia books. Do you have them?

Yes, we have a couple Disney trivia books. Mostly it's Disney movie quotes, Disney movies and Disneyland trivia. Last night one of the questions was

"after entering Disneyland, is Great Moments w/ Mr. Lincoln on the right or the left?"

Or

"how many bathrooms are on Main Street?"

We have three kids, so they have to be a more novice level. Although the 13 and 11 year old have come up with some good questions!!

Magical JenK
07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
I have the two trivia books by Lou M. LOVE them!! I read them to DH all the time. We play the ABCs of Disney often when we're in the car. Gotta love the magic.

So...did you have to make noodles??

jnorth1007
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Well now you have made me bang my head on the desk and I am going insane trying to find a mickey blimp. I mean a company with taste like Disney has got to have a corporate airplane or blimp. I swear if one of these sneakers come up with the link I am going to whip them with a wet noodle.

ligrumpygirl
07-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Well now you have made me bang my head on the desk and I am going insane trying to find a mickey blimp. I mean a company with taste like Disney has got to have a corporate airplane or blimp. I swear if one of these sneakers come up with the link I am going to whip them with a wet noodle.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but it is about Walt Disney's planes:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=ww070613ws

jnorth1007
07-02-2008, 09:26 PM
SNAP! I knew one of you sneakers were going to find that link. That is insane that it was that easy for you. Thanks though now I can stop looking.

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 09:28 PM
But we still don't know about the blimp Janet. We are going to keep banging our heads against the wall due to this insanity. I really need to beat Mike and I thought this would be a snap!

fourfoxesinpa
07-02-2008, 09:56 PM
So has ginormous and bubbly been abandoned for snap, noodles and sneakers? LOL!

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Well I was never a huge fan of ginormous. I think that was something Cindy and Janet were trying to shove down our throats in their moment of insanity last night. I think I'll just keep banging snap down everyone's throats and see if it catches on.

Magical JenK
07-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Oh SNAP! Cate is on a roll!

jnorth1007
07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I think it was the wheat noodles Jen. They always make her insane and then she starts snapping at people and banging her head against the wall. She should just get on her sneakers and work off those noodles. Then maybe she she wont make people cringe and she also wont blow up like a blimp from those noodles. Although...she will be stinky.

chipndale
07-02-2008, 10:43 PM
All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 10:46 PM
I think it was the wheat noodles Jen. They always make her insane and then she starts snapping at people and banging her head against the wall. She should just get on her sneakers and work off those noodles. Then maybe she she wont make people cringe and she also wont blow up like a blimp from those noodles. Although...she will be stinky.

Janet I'm going to ignore your temporary insanity here for a minute and try to get a SM survey before the day resets. I really don't want to be banging my head against the wall if I don't earn enough for my MNSSHP tickets. I pray noodle station will be open that night.

m 'n c
07-02-2008, 10:47 PM
All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

That will leave a bad taste in your mouth and make you feel stinky. Have a few smaller glasses instead. :D

jnorth1007
07-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I wish greenfield would stop recycling these surveys and give some that don't smell like stinky sneakers or I fear my trip is going to go away with a bang.