PDA

View Full Version : What in the heck do I have to do...

fourfoxesinpa
07-03-2008, 04:09 PM
to get Traci Bingham to want to party with lil' ole' me?? :confused: I've invited her for the last 3 or 4 months and she constantly denies me! How Rude!

mdapiggy
07-03-2008, 04:20 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:
to get Traci Bingham to want to party with lil' ole' me?? :confused: I've invited her for the last 3 or 4 months and she constantly denies me! How Rude!

She must not have heard about all the partys we have here at SR.
:rotfl:

mirandag819
07-03-2008, 04:21 PM
LOL..... I know she invited me every month too, but never gives me credit :computer:

saffymom
07-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Add me to the list of people Traci doesn't want to party with. I don't get it. Steve-O and Ant had no problem partying with me, but Traci just refuses.
I plan on asking her again next week when I move her out of pending. Maybe the 4th time is the charm?:D

fourfoxesinpa
07-03-2008, 04:42 PM
I thought with all this talk of bubbly and booty, bang and snap, she'd show up - she just gives me the impression that she's "that" kind of gal. ;)

mirandag819
07-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Add me to the list of people Traci doesn't want to party with. I don't get it. Steve-O and Ant had no problem partying with me, but Traci just refuses.
I plan on asking her again next week when I move her out of pending. Maybe the 4th time is the charm?:D

Oh Steve-O and Ant don't want to party with me either... I must be really lame!

fourfoxesinpa
07-03-2008, 04:46 PM
That's OK - they didn't want to party with me either. The only one who showed up was Chingy. :party:

nolacindy
07-03-2008, 04:51 PM
I thought it was just me she didn't want to party with! Glad to hear she stuck up to everyone. :party:

lanny76
07-03-2008, 05:11 PM

:rotfl: I know how you feel - none of them really want to party with me either. Maybe we should have a commiseration party of our own with plenty of bubbly and bang and snap!! See how they feel at not being invited to our party!

m 'n c
07-03-2008, 05:45 PM

Whoa! That is quite the fully loaded question you have posted there :cool:

I don't know what to tell you because that witch won't party with me either. It's ok though, more beer for me :party:

jenvance
07-03-2008, 06:41 PM
The only one who wants to party with me is Chingy, lol, you guys are to funny

fanofree
07-03-2008, 06:44 PM
I think she is just a stuck up snob! All the other Stars have come by for a good time - she does not even RSVP! I was thinking of giving her another invite, but I'm not good at handling rejection.

arob414
07-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Okay, I will be honest. She was agreeable to partying with me, but I have no idea who she is. Chingy partied with me, too. I didn't know who he was but since the girls are on a George Lopez kick, we have seen almost all of them and one of the mentions Chingy. I felt like I was in the know because I had at least heard of him.

gpp2001
07-03-2008, 08:25 PM
No Star wants to Party with this girl either!! I have never been able to get them to credit but I'll keep trying!! Maybe someday I'll be cool enough to party with a star!!!! :rotfl:

askomsky
07-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Okay, I will be honest. She was agreeable to partying with me, but I have no idea who she is. Chingy partied with me, too. I didn't know who he was but since the girls are on a George Lopez kick, we have seen almost all of them and one of the mentions Chingy. I felt like I was in the know because I had at least heard of him.

I'll have to admit to that she wanted to party with me. I also got Vanilla Ice :rolleyes: and Chingy! lol :rotfl:

arob414
07-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I'll have to admit to that she wanted to party with me. I also got Vanilla Ice :rolleyes: and Chingy! lol :rotfl:

I am young enough to know who Vanilla Ice is. Ice, Ice, Ice Baby. :p

aknight373
07-03-2008, 09:44 PM
none of them wanted to party with me :( I'm such a loser :)

askomsky
07-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I am young enough to know who Vanilla Ice is. Ice, Ice, Ice Baby. :p

Not proud to admit I think I still have his cassette laying around... lol

mirandag819
07-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Are all the others gone now except her ? I no longer see Chingy or Vanilla Ice or Ant.... I know I saw them before, but not any more. Did they all leave us ?

askomsky
07-03-2008, 10:30 PM
vanilla ice I think was partywith a star.com I had to go to the offer to see which one it was and whether or not i had gotten credit. But yes when I looked it was him and Traci

arob414
07-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Are all the others gone now except her ? I no longer see Chingy or Vanilla Ice or Ant.... I know I saw them before, but not any more. Did they all leave us ?

I think they outgrew us. :rotfl: