PDA

View Full Version : I refuse...

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 10:41 PM
to do the AARP offer :rotfl: Im not there yet and I refuse to think about the possibility of getting there. Even when I get there I wont be there so I am choosing to ignore that one. (Unless it pays really good!)

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:44 PM
I was actually just coming here to post about this offer!!!

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Sorry LOL yall stopped posting in the other one so I was bored and went looking even though I promised myself no more offers until after the quarter. Unfortunately I lie to myself all the time :rotfl:

Anna
06-27-2007, 10:47 PM
What were you going to post about the ARRP?:confused:

~Kathie
06-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Actually, if you are over 50, AARP has great discounts. Click on the link............it is all explained on that page.

I have gotten terrific discounts on hotels especially. They also have their own healthcare, insurance (car, house and life) and they offer some pretty good deals. They have a great monthly magazine and a newspaper that I always find interesting. The subscription comes with membership.

Tricia, my membership is up for renewal. I just clicked on the link and the page that comes up has the option for renewal. Will this credit for me? If not......will you get anything anyway if I go through the SR link? If it will give you credit.....I'll go through the link as I am going to renew anyway.

Debbie Jean
06-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Actually, if you are over 50, AARP has great discounts. Click on the link............it is all explained on that page.

I have gotten terrific discounts on hotels especially. They also have their own healthcare, insurance (car, house and life) and they offer some pretty good deals. They have a great monthly magazine and a newspaper that I always find interesting. The subscription comes with membership.

Tricia, my membership is up for renewal. I just clicked on the link and the page that comes up has the option for renewal. Will this credit for me? If not......will you get anything anyway if I go through the SR link? If it will give you credit.....I'll go through the link as I am going to renew anyway.

I have to second that. The AARP discounts are much better than AAA. Best thing about turning 50... the ONLY good thing, in fact :rotfl: was being able to join AARP!

sammielynn
06-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey, I renewed and got credit. Being 50 something is not so bad:)

~Kathie
06-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey, I renewed and got credit. Being 50 something is not so bad:)

Me too. I'll take a discount anyway I can get it!!! :cooldance: