PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July!

DisneyMa
07-04-2008, 01:03 AM
I just wanted to say happy 4th to all SRers. :flag: A big thank you to all military families that have loved ones serving and family waiting for their safe return.:flag:

Have a safe 4th!:flag:

mommytotwo
07-04-2008, 01:35 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gif\

Happy 4th of July!!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-04-2008, 01:58 AM
Happy 4th Everyone!! Hope you enjoy your day and that most of you are on vacation and can spend time with your families..

spring
07-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Have a safe and wonderful 4th!:party:

Sunni
07-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Happy 4th of July to all of you! :flag:

Hope it is safe and full of fun! Oh and good things to eat too!

sunshinecindy
07-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Happy 4th to all of you.

They already started with the fireworks last night :(

PSL1013
07-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope it stops raining here in CT. so that we can go to see the fireworks tonight? :raincloud:

SunshineGirl
07-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Happy 4th of July!! We have big festivities planned here at the Sunshine Headquarters, so you probably won't see us on the rest of the day. We're fortunate enough to live close to Conner Prairie, which is where the Indianapolis Symphony plays outdoors during the summer and they do a whole patriotric show tonight that we can hear from our house. Then it ends with a massive fireworks display. YEA!! It's rainy now but hopefully will clear up a little as the day goes on.

luvdisney00
07-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Happy 4th everyone! :party: Hope everyone has a fun filled day!

ligrumpygirl
07-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Happy 4th!!!

Hope it is a day with food, fun, friends, and family!

Another big thank you to those who are serving our country and their families who have given them up for us!

pbhall13
07-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Wishing All a Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your time with family and friends........do what you enjoy.....isn't that what it is all about........the freedom to choose how we want to spend our time!!!

I am off now to get ready for our annual 4th of july cookout (have to finish making biscuits for strawberry shortcake :eat:

Enjoy your day all!!

Pamela

JOLAROCHE
07-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Have a Happy and safe 4th everyone.:party:

missangie
07-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Happy 4th to all of you! I love America the beautiful. Home of the free because of the brave. May God watch over and protect the men and women who serve our great country.

We're headed over to the SG house for some yummy food, great friends, and spectacular fireworks.

Enjoy your day and take a quick minute to reflect on what it means for all of us. We are truly blessed just to be living in this country no matter how the economy looks, who the president is, or what gas costs. The world is much bigger than us, and we have it good.

Magical JenK
07-04-2008, 11:08 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gif\

Happy 4th of July!!!

Love it! Happy 4th everyone!!:flag:

arob414
07-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Happy 4th of July!! We're fortunate enough to live close to Conner Prairie, which is where the Indianapolis Symphony plays outdoors during the summer and they do a whole patriotric show tonight that we can hear from our house. Then it ends with a massive fireworks display. YEA!! It's rainy now but hopefully will clear up a little as the day goes on.

We live near the civic center and they have an all day event ending with fireworks that we can easily see from our house. I am at work but will be home for our traditional trip to Dairy Queen for ice cream (I am sneaking out to McDonalds for an Iced Caramel Mocha latte, yum!) and we will sit and watch. Grace is heading up to the Civic Center for all the festivities with a friend and her family.

Happy 4th to all of you! I love America the beautiful. Home of the free because of the brave. May God watch over and protect the men and women who serve our great country.

Enjoy your day and take a quick minute to reflect on what it means for all of us. We are truly blessed just to be living in this country no matter how the economy looks, who the president is, or what gas costs. The world is much bigger than us, and we have it good.

You said it best so I am just seconding your wishes.

bbangel
07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Happy 4th everyone! I hope you enjoy your celebrations as much as I did mine on Tuesday!

~Kathie
07-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe 4th!!!

God Bless America