PDA

View Full Version : Another Awesome Shoebuy Sale

mmm611
07-04-2008, 12:37 PM
And the code is on their site, so you should get SR credit. It's 20% off right now. So, after that and the 10% off from ordering last month, I got the Mickey Crocs for me for 25.16! The traction on my old light blue Crocs is gone, so I'm thrilled that I can replace them next week.

Kittykat
07-04-2008, 01:28 PM
My oldest DS needs new Crocs so this would be perfect. I do wonder though if I should wait until the 7th to see if anything better comes along with Christmas in July?!

mmm611
07-04-2008, 01:32 PM
I don't know, but I figured since this is one day only, I'm gonna jump on it.

llgray16
07-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Crap! I just bought a pair of crocs yesterday from Shoebuy! I wonder if they would credit me the difference or if I should order again and send the original pair back (I hate to do that but this is a couple $ we are talking about!)

spring
07-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the tip. My puppy just chewed up my DH's Teva flip flops. I was able to get a new pair for just over $19. Yippee!:cooldance:

sunshinecindy
07-04-2008, 02:59 PM
My oldest DS needs new Crocs so this would be perfect. I do wonder though if I should wait until the 7th to see if anything better comes along with Christmas in July?!

I don't think you find any shoes this cheap.

llgray16
07-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Somebody please stop me :rotfl: I'm at 3 pairs and looking for more :p

mirandag819
07-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the sale! I just got a pair of Crocs Sassari..... normally 39.95 for $28.76 and I'll get a little of $3 back from SR. WOW that is great and I love no tax and no shipping !

tarheelpat
07-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm trying to figure out your totals. Is there a discount on top of the 20%.

Also, has anyone seen the Malindi? I really wanted the Sassari but neither of the colors I was interested in are available in my size. I'm looking for something to wear to work this summer. My office is fairly casual always and even more so in the summer. The clog crocs seem like going too far, though --- plus I have Princess Diana feet, so mine are HUGE! (Actually, my feet are smaller than hers were!)

Kittykat
07-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't think you find any shoes this cheap.

I'm still on the fence. He wants Auburn Crocs and they don't seem to carry any of the collegiate Crocs. Wonder if I could convince him to wear NO Saints Crocs? :rolleyes:

mmm611
07-04-2008, 05:57 PM

Also, has anyone seen the Malindi? I really wanted the Sassari but neither of the colors I was interested in are available in my size. I'm looking for something to wear to work this summer. My office is fairly casual always and even more so in the summer. The clog crocs seem like going too far, though --- plus I have Princess Diana feet, so mine are HUGE! (Actually, my feet are smaller than hers were!)

I don't know anythign about that particular style, sorry.

As for the price, you get the 20%. Then, if you've signed up as a member of Shoebuy AND placed an order in the past 2 months (I found this second part out last month -- I didn't count because it had been like 8 months since I ordered) you get an extra 10% off on top of the 20. Add in your 11% back from SR and that's a truly awesome deal.

kimntrent
07-04-2008, 06:13 PM

I have a pair and I love them. I actually bought a second pair in black today.

mirandag819
07-04-2008, 06:19 PM

You always get an additional 10 % off if you have an email address and password saved for shoebuy..... if you don't already as long as you create one in the checkout process they still give you a 10% member discount

sammielynn
07-04-2008, 07:21 PM
You always get an additional 10 % off if you have an email address and password saved for shoebuy..... if you don't already as long as you create one in the checkout process they still give you a 10% member discount

You don't get the members discount if you wait to long between orders.

mmm611
07-04-2008, 07:36 PM

And too long is considered to be more than 2 months.

tarheelpat
07-04-2008, 11:13 PM
My Malindis are on the way!

shoebuy.com really is perfect merchant -- no shipping costs and they'll pay if you need to return them! Makes me want to go order those sandals I had my eye on!

askomsky
07-04-2008, 11:28 PM
My Malindis are on the way!

shoebuy.com really is perfect merchant -- no shipping costs and they'll pay if you need to return them! Makes me want to go order those sandals I had my eye on!

Perfect or just plain dangerous! lol I just placed another order and it took less then 2 mins. (Would have been sooner but I had to run upstairs and double check DH's shoe size! lol)

Magical JenK
07-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Anyone have the Crocs Capri? Wondering what size I should order them in??? I wear a 8.5 normally....would love to get in on this sale!!

mirandag819
07-05-2008, 12:11 AM

Oh I guess I always order frequently..... I did get it on my first order right ? I didn't dream that up did I ?

Magical JenK
07-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh I guess I always order frequently..... I did get it on my first order right ? I didn't dream that up did I ?

I did, but then when I ordered last month I didn't get it...now I know why. When I logged into tonight, I was able to get the extra 10%...good to know how that works!!

mommommouse
07-05-2008, 12:52 AM
i'll need to order more often, so i can get the 10%
Debbie

kimntrent
07-05-2008, 02:27 AM
I have capri's and I love them. I got an 8 cuz i wear an 8 and the are true to size.

Anna
07-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Perfect or just plain dangerous! lol I just placed another order and it took less then 2 mins. (Would have been sooner but I had to run upstairs and double check DH's shoe size! lol)

I agree...Shoebuy is just plain dangerous for me especially with the 20% going on!! What is a girl to do???!! Shop of course!:love:

~Kathie
07-05-2008, 09:31 AM
As of this minute the code is still on their home page so if you want to shop.....go try it. I ordered yesterday so not sure itf it is still valid.

Every Christmas I get DH a pair of Minnetonka moccasins. For some reason, I always have a difficult time finding them at that time of the year. Shoebuy had them for $49.99 which is $20 less than I have ever paid for them. Add in the 20% coupon and then the 10% off member discount and 11% back from SR.......the moccasins cost$32.00 :banana:

And I have started Christmas Shopping!!! :rotfl:

askomsky
07-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Jen the croc capris (LOVE THEM ordered a 2nd pair last week!) are true to size, since they don't have half sizes it really depends on whether you should go up or down a size. My guess would go up to the 9.

Debbie Jean
07-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow, placed my order last night at 11 PM and it's already showing as pending! :clap:

Certainly didn't expect that on a holiday weekend... thanks, Tricia! :thanks:

disney_girl
07-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I think Tricia is even more excited about this than we are! Thanks to SG a lot of shopping posts automatically now!!:cooldance: I placed 3 shopping orders yesterday and they are all pending today!!

JillyFish
07-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Thank you for posting this!! I've been waiting for a 20% sale and was disappointed when they sent me an email exclusive sale for the 4th....couldn't go through SR. I'm so glad it became available to the general public so I could get my 11%!!! Yeah.....new Crocs Scutes for me!!!!! What a deal!!!! :cooldance:

lanny76
07-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Got some dress shoes for each of the boys for church occasions - really cool to get 20% off! And to see my credit pending already, too!

SunshineGirl
07-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks to the last upgrade that SG made, Shoebuy credits now show up as pending within 24 hours. YEA!!! And that's very good because they are probably our second most popular merchant at SR.

askomsky
07-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks to the last upgrade that SG made, Shoebuy credits now show up as pending within 24 hours. YEA!!! And that's very good because they are probably our second most popular merchant at SR.

Who's the most popular? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sammielynn
07-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I had two orders this week-end and they are both pending. Way to go SG:sunshine:

~Kathie
07-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Who's the most popular? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wow!! Shoebuy is 2nd!! :eek: Who is first? DisneyShopping??

That would be a great contest question. :rotfl:

askomsky
07-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I had two orders this week-end and they are both pending. Way to go SG:sunshine:
Uh-oh now I'm just hoping that means my 1145pm purchase last night will show up tomorrow as pending. At first when everyone was saying their's was pending I thought no big deal, but now I'm "wondering". Of course I'm not panicing just yet as it was last night, but geesh everyone else's is pending! lol

Wow!! Shoebuy is 2nd!! :eek: Who is first? DisneyShopping??

That would be a great contest question. :rotfl:

Yeah that was my guess. At first I was like Who? Then a split second later I had to believe it was Disney.

~Kathie
07-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Got some dress shoes for each of the boys for church occasions - really cool to get 20% off! And to see my credit pending already, too!

Doesn't it kill you to spend money on shoes for kids...especially boys?? When my son was between 9 and 14, I'd be lucky if he wore the dress up shoes twice before he outgrew them. We were lucky if we got through one season with one pair of soccer cleats. Crazy.

Thank goodness for SR and Shoebuy sales!! :clap:

JillyFish
07-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Uh-oh now I'm just hoping that means my 1145pm purchase last night will show up tomorrow as pending. At first when everyone was saying their's was pending I thought no big deal, but now I'm "wondering". Of course I'm not panicing just yet as it was last night, but geesh everyone else's is pending! lol

Mine isn't pending yet either April. I placed my order this morning.

pbhall13
07-06-2008, 04:27 PM
is the sale still on? (extra 20%)

I went to the store today (bob's store) since I had a $20 off worthof coupons...I need sneakers badly!

Well I bought some that I have been eyeing (New Balance and couldn't remember if shoebuy sold brand), so i bought them, but came home and found them on shoebuy.........I think with the sales and cash back I will break even.........

will try to put in order tonight!!!!

Pamela

spring
07-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Yesterday I ordered a pair of Teva flip flops for DH to replace the pair our darling puppy chewed up. Yep, it's pending already. Yay! That's the good news. The bad news is that our darling puppy (now called Chewy McChew) got a hold of my granddaughter's croc during the night. Luckily, Shoebuy's sale was still going on. Guess what I ordered today? :DAt this rate "Chewy McChew" might single-handedly keep Shoebuy in business.:angel:

kimntrent
07-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I guess I can shop here again. I was hoping for an increase but no such luck. LOL!

jnorth1007
07-07-2008, 12:44 PM
An increase? From the percentage they are giving now? I think they might not stay in business if they did that LOL.

kimntrent
07-07-2008, 12:53 PM
You can look at it both ways

For a lot of extra revenue because people see ohhhhh extra money

I was just holding out. I should have bought them the other day and I just totally forgot. Now I am pushing to get them by Saturday for a catering gig I am working.