PDA

View Full Version : Highlights Question

~Kathie
07-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Tricia or Cindy..........

I wanted to order the Highlights for Children Subscription for my grandson but it's targeted for ages 6-12 and Nicholas is only 3?. I was looking around the Highlights site and they have a new Highlights magazine for kids 2-6 that has the same subscription levels (yearly, 2 year, 3 year) and costs the same as the 6-12 issue. :clap:

Will I get credit??

They also have a new Hidden Pictures Playground Book Club. Maybe we can get that?

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
07-05-2008, 05:28 PM
You can actually order any of the subscriptions on their site and you will get the credit. :) I have the regular Highlights and the younger version for my girls and my 5 year old likes the younger version MUCH better.

~Kathie
07-05-2008, 09:37 PM
You can actually order any of the subscriptions on their site and you will get the credit. :)

That's great info.......thanks!!

I have the regular Highlights and the younger version for my girls and my 5 year old likes the younger version MUCH better.

Do you think the younger version is too advanced for a 3? year old? It says 2-6. He's not one for sitting still for very long but he's getting better. My kids loved these kinds of books and activities. I hope Nicholas will too. So far he loves to 'read' and have stories read to him.

I do like the concept of the Hidden Pictures Playground Books. I may try it and see how he does with those and go from there.