PDA

View Full Version : CSN Stores?

SunshineGirl
07-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Has anyone bought anything through CSN Stores lately?

StitchandPooh'smom
07-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I bought a dog bed from them about 6 weeks ago. Is that lately enough, or were you looking for something more recent?

mdapiggy
07-06-2008, 03:06 PM
I purchased a bed two weeks ago and my sister who just joined SR purchased a bed this morning from them.

Blessing and Miracle
07-06-2008, 04:20 PM
CSN Store? Never heard them. Off to check them out!

SunshineGirl
07-06-2008, 05:00 PM
We had a nice sized purchase come through in the last 24 hours where the member was not logged in. I was hoping it might be someone from the forum so we could locate who the credit belongs to sooner rather than later.

StitchandPooh'smom
07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Too bad it wasn't me! :sunshine:

mdapiggy
07-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Tricia that is going to be my sister--she called me this morning and after the purchase realized she was not signed in--please tell me what info you need and I will get it to you. She just joined a few days ago. I haven't had time to help her with the forum yet.

SunshineGirl
07-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Tricia that is going to be my sister--she called me this morning and after the purchase realized she was not signed in--please tell me what info you need and I will get it to you. She just joined a few days ago. I haven't had time to help her with the forum yet.

Just have her open a trouble ticket up with her confirmation email. As long as we can match up the order id, we can go ahead and manually credit it. I would hate for someone to miss out on a credit that big because they got logged out right before they made the purchase!!

cglaura
07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Ok, I just had to pop in and say THIS is why SR is such a great place....on top of things and attention to detail, not to mention actually caring about members as people, not statistics.

(Tush kissing finished now lol...but seriously, just had to give a thumbs up to SR)

SunshineGirl
07-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Ok, I just had to pop in and say THIS is why SR is such a great place....on top of things and attention to detail, not to mention actually caring about members as people, not statistics.

(Tush kissing finished now lol...but seriously, just had to give a thumbs up to SR)

I appreciate it. LOL! Seriously, above anything else, we want to be fair and have happy members. It's one thing when we can't get a merchant to give us a credit for some reason but it is entirely different when it is just a technical issue and we have the money but just don't know who to give it to.

Blessing and Miracle
07-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Checked out some of the stores listed. I'm definitely gonna be visiting again. Awesome stuff.

StitchandPooh'smom
07-06-2008, 08:23 PM

:clap: Agreed!

askomsky
07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
:clap: Agreed!

Second!!!! :clap:

mdapiggy
07-06-2008, 10:07 PM
This is so true--when I so the question on the forum I called my sister and told her and she was very surprised that they would try to find the person who placed the order. I told her that is why this is the best site. Thanks for all your help this just show what a great place SR is.

chipndale
07-06-2008, 10:54 PM

I will third that - SR is the best!