PDA

View Full Version : dLife Meal Manager ????

chocovrdmicears
06-28-2007, 05:15 PM
This would be perfect for my dh who was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes...but I cannot find any info on how much it costs anywhere...anyone know? :confused:

Debbie Jean
06-28-2007, 05:19 PM
This would be perfect for my dh who was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes...but I cannot find any info on how much it costs anywhere...anyone know? :confused:

I was wondering the same thing. I have type 2 and this site looks awesome. But I'm sure not going to put my cc info in for a membership that doesn't spell out it's cost!:confused:

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 05:39 PM
I was looking at it also because diabetes runs in my family horribly on both sides. I figure now is as good a time as any to get my family into eating to prevent it if possible. I know it is free for the first 30 days but I couldn't figure out the costs after that either. Thats the reason I haven't signed up it was really confusing. The terms and conditions dont really tell you much information of use.

chocovrdmicears
06-28-2007, 05:46 PM
I just emailed them asking for the specifics...I will post back when/if they respond.
:)

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Grrrr I signed up figuring it was a trial period of 30days and surely they would tell me the amount after I entered my credit card information. I went through the whole sign up process and still cant find any indication of what the cost is. Nowhere on their site does it give you a cost for their services. They have no phone numbers listed anywhere on the website. I emailed them also. Ill let you guys know what I find out and if it credits.

cglaura
06-28-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure it is 19.95 / month. I didn't want this, but signed up for the free newsletter to get info for my mom, and there was an place about it elsewhere on the site.

Edited again:
Found page: Month-to-month subscription: Pay monthly - it's a flexible choice.
$19.95 a month No Contract! You can cancel at any time!
Then a form to sign up.
Note: This is a different sign up form than Tricia's link so I didn't want to post it here to void out any credits...

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Ok I finally found it. It is 19.95 a month for the meal manager plan. There is a phone number you can call 1-866-670-3438. I am trying to figure out the website as it is a little confusing.

chocovrdmicears
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
did they charge you the $19.95 when you signed up? or do they charge you after the 30 days?

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 06:33 PM
It is after the 30 days. They charge you nothing until after the 30 days and then it is 19.95 a month.

Lucinda
06-28-2007, 07:02 PM
I signed up for this one too. it's free for 30 days, however I was deducted a$1.00 twice on my visa today. Didnt sign up for anything else It's still in the pending process so thats all I know. I havent received credit yet either.

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 08:22 PM
No credit yet. This might be the one time you guys see me get my cajun on over an offer :rotfl: all the trouble I went through just to figure out how to use and what the offer entailed they better give me credit :angel:

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 09:03 PM
I pulled it temporarily and emailed the company to find out what the problem is. It says "instant credit" on it, and it is a brand new offer. So it should be working.

jnorth1007
06-28-2007, 09:08 PM
LOL I hope you emailed the advertiser and not the dlife people because they dont respond very quickly :rotfl: I still wouldn't know how much I was paying if I hadnt been a master detective. I figure they will respond on my 31st day :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
06-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Oh no... I did this one late this afternoon and no credit yet. Hope it works!!

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 04:52 PM
:( These flipping people still haven't answered my email. Talk about rude. I signed up and everything and they aren't answering my email about the cost. Now I know but if I didn't sheesh what bad customer service. Plus, no credit on top of that. Sorry, LOL, Im being whiny I know, but usually if I dont get credit it isnt a big deal because it hasnt cost me anything yet. This time Im just angry at their service level.

3dog2kidmom
06-29-2007, 07:33 PM
:( These flipping people still haven't answered my email. Talk about rude. I signed up and everything and they aren't answering my email about the cost. Now I know but if I didn't sheesh what bad customer service. Plus, no credit on top of that. Sorry, LOL, Im being whiny I know, but usually if I dont get credit it isnt a big deal because it hasnt cost me anything yet. This time Im just angry at their service level.

Mine either, and no credit here yet either. I feel like they owe us something --- even an answer --- for all the work we've had to do just to sign up for the silly thing!!