PDA

View Full Version : Disney Summer Sale

Mom2aPrincess
07-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Code is posted on their website so I think it's safe to annouce it here/ 40% off Summer Items. I'm about to pick Cameron up a few of the tshirts I passed up earlier for back to school and maybe another swim suit for this year and one a size too big to start next year with. :sunshine:

Also ship for $5 with $50 order.

oh and 40% off expires the 10th!

andrea2289
07-07-2008, 09:30 AM
:clap: I love Disney stuff :clap:

Today might be a day I don't get much done at work :rolleyes:

memanana
07-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Grrrr...I'm at my mom's (thus posting with her account) and the Disney store online is having issues. It had been slow and had errors occuring, and now it's simply telling me to try back later!

Oh well....I guess since the deals are so good, I can wait a bit. Mom's going to be happy to have the shopping added to her account :sunshine2:

amarazas
07-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm on there looking for some good sales... which I am finding! There must be many people on there because their site is running soooo slow! :(

SunshineGirl
07-07-2008, 11:57 AM
It took me almost 2 hours off and on to place an order. But I got so much stuff really cheap! Like 75% off a lot of it.

amarazas
07-07-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm on there looking for some good sales... which I am finding! There must be many people on there because their site is running soooo slow! :(

:computer:Now I got a notice that the site is down for updates... :computer:

luvhockey
07-07-2008, 12:29 PM
I just finished my order. It was really slow but I finally got it done.
One down a few more to go.

lorisnuts
07-07-2008, 12:39 PM
As many orders as I've placed with them over the years. they are now saying I am not in their system. :computer:

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2008, 01:12 PM
how can you guys stand how slow it goes? I am just so frustrated with their site but I want some pjs!

luvhockey
07-07-2008, 02:02 PM
As many orders as I've placed with them over the years. they are now saying I am not in their system. :computer:

It was the same for me. After I put my info in, at the end of the checkout it showed up as it always looked.
I guess the site is getting slammed.

saffymom
07-07-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm giving up after an hour of shopping. :( They have some great deals, but DD is up from her nap and I just can't sit here anymore. I'll try again later tonight. Hopefully the stuff I wanted is still available then.

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2008, 03:39 PM
I gave up after about 1.5 hours and now am back. i want 4 things and I know if I wait they will be GONE!

Grr now it is giving me error pages!

amarazas
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I gave up after about 1.5 hours and now am back. i want 4 things and I know if I wait they will be GONE!

Grr now it is giving me error pages!

I gave up too, I'll wait until tonight. Hopefully SOME items will be back. It drove me crazy waiting.

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2008, 04:17 PM
GRRRRR. I cannot get it to work!

Candi
07-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I am having a hard time too. Everytime I click on the rashguard I want, I get an error page. :confused:

saffymom
07-07-2008, 05:23 PM
I finally got everything I wanted (and them some!:) ). It took forever though! But I got a lot of great deals, so I'm happy.

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
I have everything I want but cannot get through checkout!!!! I just keep redoing the pages hoping at some point it will go through!

Iteach
07-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Everyone who is having a hard time, just keep trying. It took me almost 3 hours on and off to get everything that I wanted to load, get it in my cart and then check out. I couldn't log into my account as they said the login wasn't working. I also got error pages multiple times all along the way, but just kept refreshing and finally, success! The deals are really awesome, but it does take a lot of patience! Good luck everyone!::mickey:

~Kathie
07-07-2008, 07:26 PM
I tried several times and the site was so bad it shut down IE.

ETA I'm stuck on the cart page. Can't go forward.......can't go back. Nothing loads and can't check out.

Torture. I'm going to keep at it.

andrea2289
07-07-2008, 07:45 PM
:computer: OMG their website has me about to scream LOL

I will finish in the morning! I get up early enough that hopefully it won't be so slow. I have been wanting this for our next Disney Trip! I love Eeyore!!

http://as7.dsi.go.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/T5701F0058M?$full$

LUCINDA574
07-07-2008, 09:16 PM
well I give up, the site is getting slammed hard, will try in the morning...

fourfoxesinpa
07-08-2008, 12:17 AM
I was able to look around and found the cutest shirt for DD - Mickey and Minnie are in a car at the Grand Canyon. We're headed there next month and it will be PERFECT. I'm sad they didn't have it in adult sizes!

~Kathie
07-08-2008, 01:01 AM
I was finally able to get everything I wanted in my cart and checkout. I did keep getting error messages and it took so long, I hope there isn't an issue with it crediting.

That happened to me with another merchant back in May and I'm still waiting for it to credit. :cry:

I found some good deals. I bought a 4 piece Princess Toddler bed set for my grand daughter regular $90. With the sale code it was $43. Only took me 4 hours to place the order. :eek:

LUCINDA574
07-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Well got my order placed finally last night, today there were emails that some of the stuff was out of stock, but was able to call and order larger size for each of them so it all worked out. Thank goodness DH is back to work, I spent over $100 last night lol.

linanglab
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Andrea - LOVE that Eeyore shirt! He is my favorite too! Were you able to get it?

~Kathie
07-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Well got my order placed finally last night, today there were emails that some of the stuff was out of stock, but was able to call and order larger size for each of them so it all worked out. Thank goodness DH is back to work, I spent over $100 last night lol.

That was great that they let you know right away. I kept expecting stuff to disappear from my cart, and was surprised when it didn't.

I bought 33 items for $192 including shipping. Some of the items I bought were under $3.00. Christmas shopping has begun!!! :banana:

LUCINDA574
07-08-2008, 10:14 AM
That was great that they let you know right away. I kept expecting stuff to disappear from my cart, and was surprised when it didn't.

I bought 33 items for $192 including shipping. Some of the items I bought were under $3.00. Christmas shopping has begun!!! :banana:

Well I don't feel so bad for what I spent then :D
Most of mine were outfits for my girls for our cruise/wdw trip in December and a few things for Christmas. I got each of them two new swimsuits, a few shorts and shirts, some beach towels, a few dresses and then some nightgowns for Christmas.

andrea2289
07-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Andrea - LOVE that Eeyore shirt! He is my favorite too! Were you able to get it?

Angela I didn't see it! The image didn't come up on my computer!

Mom2aPrincess
07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
I finally placed an order last night (well this morning at 2am) too. It took me a couple hours and then I couldn't get to my cart!!! It was really frustrating as I thought I had lost that 2 hours of browsing, but I just left the window open and came back to SR and reclicked through and it was all still in my cart and it let me in. (I hope I get my SR credit)

I couldn't find much for me or Becka but Cameron a lot of stuff in her current size and her next size. The current stuff will be put up for school and the large stuff will be put up until she grows into it.

Now I'm trying to keep myself from going back. Do you guys think anything will be left and go to a larger percent off?

keishashadow
07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
i gave up after a couple of hours last night...so many error messages/lag times, etc.:headache:

will try again later this afternoon, when most peeps should be working; not shopping lol

congrats to all who scored!