PDA

View Full Version : Tricia...

Blessing and Miracle
07-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Will the merchants change daily or will today's specials run until the 21st?

Thank you!

PSL1013
07-07-2008, 04:39 PM

Thank you!

I had asked earlier this morning this same question on another thread and she said these are the only ones. HTH

disney_girl
07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm certainly not Tricia :), but someone asked this in the Christmas in July post and she replied:

"This will be the complete list for this particular promo. No need to post purchases. We'll keep track and then draw from all of the credits. But you can post if you get some great deals."

So, I believe that all of the merchants for this special have been listed and it runs through the 21st.

HTH

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
where is this thread. I am lost

Blessing and Miracle
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Oops, I missed that thread! Sorry for creating another one. Mods you can delete.

Yes, it helped a great deal. Thanks guys! Just wanted to know if I needed to rush through the specials before another set was posted. Again, thanks.

Sorry Tricia for asking. I'm not all here mentally today! :o

Hedy
07-07-2008, 05:15 PM

Thank you!

No, Lisa, we're not adding a car dealership. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Hope all is as well as can be, seriously.

disney_girl
07-07-2008, 05:22 PM
No, Lisa, we're not adding a car dealership. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Hope all is as well as can be, seriously.

Wow..but just think of the SR money back on a car purchase!! Ahhh...we can dream! ;)