PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Shop Gotta Shop Gotta Shop

kimntrent
07-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Okay guys I gotta shop. No really I gotta. So here is the thing, does anyone know of underwear that is like for when you sweat that helps repel some of that sweat and keep you cool?

Kim

mirandag819
07-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Okay guys I gotta shop. No really I gotta. So here is the thing, does anyone know of underwear that is like for when you sweat that helps repel some of that sweat and keep you cool?

Kim

Under Armour

askomsky
07-07-2008, 08:40 PM
There are many different brands. DH and DS both have it for playing hockey. The amount that they sweat even in the winter time when dressed in full pads, it's a must. DH got theirs from a website that's not SR (not for me lack of trying!) but I think you can get it at any sporting goods store. Under Armour is just one name brand, they make many others.

kimntrent
07-07-2008, 08:51 PM
where from?

askomsky
07-07-2008, 09:03 PM
where from?

Dicks, Sports Authority, Modells any of them should have it. Also under armour or any of the other sports stores listed.

Hedy
07-07-2008, 11:09 PM

Kim

Ha, a question I was pondering after this weekend. I've found that reusable pantyliners help keep moisture away from your vajayjay.

sammielynn
07-07-2008, 11:15 PM
I think I was some at Champion. Ordered some shirts for my son there this morning.

m 'n c
07-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Ha, a question I was pondering after this weekend. I've found that reusable pantyliners help keep moisture away from your vajayjay.

reusable?? Sounds interesting though for heavy workouts.

Blessing and Miracle
07-07-2008, 11:29 PM

Reusable???? Vajayjay???? :blush:

Hedy
07-07-2008, 11:36 PM
reusable?? Sounds interesting though for heavy workouts.

Reusable???? Vajayjay???? :blush:

They're made of flannel and snap over your panties.

pbhall13
07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
They're made of flannel and snap over your panties.

You have more information about things I have never heard of....and you are so young to have all of this information rattling around in your head...it should be rattling around in mine!!!!

Good to know information!!

sunshinecindy
07-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Ok, this entire thread is TMI