PDA

View Full Version : International Shipping?

bbangel
07-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Is it possible to add a shopping category that collects all the merchants that will ship internationally (or to Canada at least). It can be frustrating to find the perfect thing to buy and then find out the site only ships to the continental US. If they were all in one place it would make it much easier!

SunshineGirl
07-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Is it possible to add a shopping category that collects all the merchants that will ship internationally (or to Canada at least). It can be frustrating to find the perfect thing to buy and then find out the site only ships to the continental US. If they were all in one place it would make it much easier!

If all of the Canadians will tell me what to add to the list as you come across them. :)

bbangel
07-08-2008, 03:04 PM
If all of the Canadians will tell me what to add to the list as you come across them. :)

Will do!

bbangel
07-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Okay here is a quick list of the ones I know:

A Cherry on Top
All Things Trendy
Barnes and Noble
Buy Costumes
Clark
Disney Shopping
Home Depot (Canada)
Indigo
My Jewelry Box
Shoebuy
Shutterfly
Snapfish
Yves Rocher Canada

~Kathie
07-08-2008, 05:12 PM
You can add Emerald Lane Treasures (an ebay store) as a merchant who ships internationally. :sunshine2:

Emerald Lane Treasures is my ebay store and I will ship internationally for just about everything. Once in a while I have an item that is not eligible for international shipping. Those items/auctions are clearly marked.