PDA

View Full Version : Any DVC Members have an Owner's Locker?

PSL1013
07-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Thinking of signing up for one for our upcoming trip in October and wanted to know what you thought of it, pro's and con's? With all the airline shenanigans, I'm thinking this would be a positive thing to have? ;)

disney_girl
07-08-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm pretty sure ligrumpygirl (Janet) uses Owner's Locker. She's at WDW right now so maybe she'll pop in or see this when she gets back...

PSL1013
07-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty sure ligrumpygirl (Janet) uses Owner's Locker. She's at WDW right now so maybe she'll pop in or see this when she gets back...

ok, thanks!

bbangel
07-08-2008, 09:47 PM
The good thing about it is if you aren't happy they will give you your money back.
I haven't got one since it is just me and I don't need much but I probably would get one if I was travelling with kids.

PSL1013
07-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Well, I don't have little kids that go with us...mostly just me and my husband but I think I could probably fill one with all the stuff we bring back and forth and don't really use when we get there. :rotfl: If we just had to pack clothes and not worry about all the other stuff, I think it might really be convenient.

LauraLea
07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
We got one on our trip in May. So nice to leave so much "stuff" there and not worry about packing it next time. We always get a car, so picking up "stuff" we need while there is no problem, so nice to know we can just leave it there and not have to take it back with us. Ours is really full! I could have used more space, but with time I am sure I can figure out how to best utilize what space we have.

Right now they are offering incentives for Owners to refer others. If you do decide to sign up, and do not have a referral, send me a pm. Thanks!

laura

PSL1013
07-08-2008, 10:25 PM
We got one on our trip in May. So nice to leave so much "stuff" there and not worry about packing it next time. We always get a car, so picking up "stuff" we need while there is no problem, so nice to know we can just leave it there and not have to take it back with us. Ours is really full! I could have used more space, but with time I am sure I can figure out how to best utilize what space we have.

Right now they are offering incentives for Owners to refer others. If you do decide to sign up, and do not have a referral, send me a pm. Thanks!

laura

Sent you a PM

Hedy
07-08-2008, 10:56 PM
My DSIL just started a similar thread over on the DIS...I think they're getting one...it's in the DVC planning section (if you DIS).

PSL1013
07-08-2008, 10:58 PM
My DSIL just started a similar thread over on the DIS...I think they're getting one...it's in the DVC planning section (if you DIS).

Thanks, I'll check it out! :)

disneyforever
07-10-2008, 07:42 PM
DH and I are getting an Owners Locker in September when we are going to WDW. The plan is then to have everything we need for the December trip to WDW already in Florida... so that we can just bring clothes and things for our cruise - which we are doing after the WDW trip. That way we can still only travel with 1 carry on bag each. ;)

kimbih
07-24-2008, 05:39 PM
I have one and we love it! For us it's really worth the money. John is a great guy and very helpful in answering any questions. If you go to ownerslocker.com there is a community forum section there too. (I'm Stimpy)

We leave a lot of "homey" type things, like board games, DVDs, throws for snuggling on the couch, rainy day things for the kids etc as well as necessities.

PSL1013
07-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I have one and we love it! For us it's really worth the money. John is a great guy and very helpful in answering any questions. If you go to ownerslocker.com there is a community forum section there too. (I'm Stimpy)

We leave a lot of "homey" type things, like board games, DVDs, throws for snuggling on the couch, rainy day things for the kids etc as well as necessities.

Yup, I signed up last Sunday and John has already emailed me back a forth with my questions, super nice and great customer service so far. I joined the forum even before I got the locker. I'm the same name over there but I haven't posted anything yet. I asked John about getting those purple t-shirts and he said that alot of people are asking for them and he might start offering them on the website at his cost. :D I'm already thinking of stuff to leave in my locker and we don't actually go until mid Oct. Can't wait! :)