PDA

View Full Version : Q re WSHTS surveys

fourfoxesinpa
07-09-2008, 03:13 PM
This really isn't a broken link so I'm not sure where this should go.

But, I've noticed that whenever there's a survey like today's What She Has To Say, the city that automatically fills in after I enter my zip code, isn't the correct name of my town. It's actually a "neighborhood" that is about 4 or 5 miles away. So, I change the name of my town to the correct city and then I don't receive credit.

In 30 days, do you think it's OK if I just leave the city name "as is" since it's what their system recognizes for my zip code?

Thanks!

askomsky
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
That happened to me today for the first time, mapquest is one who doesn't like the East for my street when obviously there's an east and a west. So I usually just take out the "E." and I'm fine. I would say if that's how it's recognizing your zip you should be fine.

bartleby1
07-10-2008, 12:02 AM
The WSHTS offer from today did the same thing to me. It fills in a 'neighborhood' or section of my town, instead of the actual town. I corrected it, but then I didn't get credit for the offer either.

However, I just looked, and I think this offer has been pulled for now, so maybe it wasn't crediting correctly for anyone and Tricia pulled it?

askomsky
07-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Well it looks like it was a manual credit bc it showed up in my account this morning. So even with the address thing it still went through for me. :cooldance:

fourfoxesinpa
07-10-2008, 09:12 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see the credit in my account this morning so I guess it's fine to change the name of the town. :clap:

bartleby1
07-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I was pleasantly surprised to see the credit in my account this morning so I guess it's fine to change the name of the town. :clap:

I was just coming to post the same thing!:banana: