PDA

View Full Version : Game Fly Offer?

keishashadow
07-10-2008, 10:39 AM
didn't see anything referenced in a search for Game Fly:confused:DS clamoring for games for PS3, thought it would be cheap way to try out a game or 2 before purchase (or even avoid buying @ all lol)

*has abody tried it?

*has it credited?

Q for Tricia/Administration when i click on the link that says "free trial" on SR, it takes me to their main page wherein lots of other options are offered (BOGO month free, 2 games @ a times, etc.)...

does it matter which option i select or must it be the free trial?:confused:

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2008, 10:35 AM
We signed up and received credit for GameFly and love it. I thought we'd probably only do it a couple months before the newness wore off, but we've kept it much longer than I expected. I much rather pay that each month so can try out several games. I've been glad too as there were some I thought we'd like and then didn't. Wii games are so much that I was glad I found out before I bought it.

mmm611
07-13-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm actually playing around with the idea of getting a gift subscription for two of my brothers for Christmas. I'm also considering signing myself up, but I'm not sure if I'd keep it too long, since I only have a DS and play something like 2 games semi-regularly on there. I do love the try before you buy idea, which is why I'm wondering if it might be good for me.

keishashadow
07-14-2008, 10:22 AM
thanks for the responses:sunshine:

what confused me was all the different choices/level of membership...im more of a link me to the offer sort lol

think i'll pick the BOGO, it'll hold DS thru the summer:D