PDA

View Full Version : Cookie question

DisneyMa
07-10-2008, 01:18 PM
I just paid all my bills online. I didn't clear cookies for the day!!
(I took M-n-C's advice about cleaning cookies every morning) I cleared yesterday morning and then forgot to this morning. (paying bills seemed important!!:D)

So, my question: How long should I wait to clean cookies so that I can do offers/surveys on SR? Should I just not do any today?

TIA

m 'n c
07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
What cookies are you concerned about here?

andrea2289
07-10-2008, 02:01 PM
If I do any shopping online I won't clear until the next morning (I also
clear 1st thing in the morning).

If I am doing offers, I clear once the offer credits and then go onto another. If it is a manual credit, I will only do one maybe in the morning and one in the evening and then just clear cookies again in the morning.

Hope this helps!

DisneyMa
07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I was just wondering if clearing my cookies now would mess up any payments made when I paid my bills. I love to get offers to credit, but paying the bills is more important:rolleyes:

mirandag819
07-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Cookies do not matter as far as your bills go. They only tell the others sites that you clicked through SR. Cookies will not effect your bill paying one way or another

m 'n c
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Nah your billls are fine. Clear and start SRing!

DisneyMa
07-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Cookies do not matter as far as your bills go. They only tell the others sites that you clicked through SR. Cookies will not effect your bill paying one way or another

Nah your billls are fine. Clear and start SRing!

Thanks! I figured they would be fine, but I paid the mortgage:eek: it's kinda important.