PDA

View Full Version : My rotten luck

maggiec
06-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Is anyone else having my troubles? I did 15 offers during the incresase promotion and only 4 have credited. Tricia, have all credits gone through or will I still get some? Finally I did QPB and have not been credited. It has been over 24 hours and most seem to say they got credited for that one within an hour. That alone would get me to SM. This morning I tried to do my 10th survey for the month and guess what? It says I don't qualify for any right now. I am out of town and working on my FIL's computer. Is the new IP address the reason nothing is crediting? (2 did from here) Help me reach SM please!!!:(:(

Anne
06-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Man...and you are so close. I had trouble too. The first day I got all but one to credit and the second day I did 5 more and didn't get any to credit. And with the survey thing...I have been getting the "unfortunately you don't qualify" thing for about a week now. I was trying to get 10 but only got 7. One thing I did hear is to maybe try a different email address for the surveys.

Sorry I can't give you any other ideas, except that the ipodsweepstakes one credidted pretty fast.

Good luck!

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 11:20 AM
I wouldnt get too down. Tricia will be back this afternoon and will be posting credits till her fingers fall off. Im sure that you will see many things come through this evening. She just had to be out of the house this morning for a realtor open house and cant don anything until she gets back. Dont get too distressed until midnight tonight. If I know Tricia that is when she will finally give up trying to get the credits in.

maggiec
06-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks for cheering me up. Maybe there is still hope. I will definitely try another email address for the surveys. I had been making my husband take all the surveys, because he had better luck qualifying.