PDA

View Full Version : SR Site problem

SunshineGuy
07-14-2008, 11:00 AM
I am having a problem with the SR server right now. I am working on it. As soon as I can, it will be fixed.

askomsky
07-14-2008, 11:02 AM
THanks for the heads up!!!!!!

sammielynn
07-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks SunshineGuy!

PSL1013
07-14-2008, 11:05 AM
yup, me too...I was just coming here to see if anyone else was having any trouble. Thanks, SG...for being right on top of it! :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
07-14-2008, 11:06 AM
So glad we can still get in to the forum. And the site is cute that says you under construction with a little plant growing. :)

faithhope
07-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks for working on it so fast SGuy...
I NEEEED to get my morning survey fix :D

missangie
07-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Thank goodness! I thought I had broken something, :angel:

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Dang. SG was fixing the problem before I even knew that we had one. I was on the phone with Cindy at the sprint store and just stumbled upon this thread. It sounds like someone tried to hack into our server. But he's on the case and fixing it all.

VanniGirl
07-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks for letting us know!!!

:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Sounds like SG sniffed out the trouble and took the site down to make sure everything was okay. He's slowly bringing it back up. So our home site (helpingmomsconnect.com) is back up and SR will be next. Chatty Women, She Needs To Know, and the forum are all on a completely different server, so you can continue to visit those in the meantime. :)

askomsky
07-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Sounds like SG sniffed out the trouble and took the site down to make sure everything was okay. He's slowly bringing it back up. So our home site (helpingmomsconnect.com) is back up and SR will be next. Chatty Women, She Needs To Know, and the forum are all on a completely different server, so you can continue to visit those in the meantime. :)

Now that's what I call excellent customer service! lol He's definitely on top of things!

deana
07-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress! I hoping to have better luck with the daily survey when the site is back up.

~Kathie
07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the update and for watching out for us.

Glad we are still able to get in here.

SunshineGuy
07-14-2008, 12:14 PM
The SR site is back. Everytyhing should be working. I am going through it now verifying.

Hedy
07-14-2008, 12:16 PM
The SR site is back. Everytyhing should be working. I am going through it now verifying.

Yay SG!

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 12:17 PM
thank you sg - i was just wondering - i did an otx survey this morning and it was in my payment history but now it is gone - will you be putting back credits for today?:confused:

juliokirkland
07-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Yeah :party: Off to try for a daily survey now.

Alice28
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
thanks SG- you rock the house!:clap:

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2008, 12:23 PM
thank you sg - i was just wondering - i did an otx survey this morning and it was in my payment history but now it is gone - will you be putting back credits for today?:confused:

yep, I actually got the scratch off on the first time and it's gone too. Not a real big deal to me as it was only .03, but it does look like our morning credits are gone? :confused:

sammielynn
07-14-2008, 12:26 PM
yep, I actually got the scratch off on the first time and it's gone too. Not a real big deal to me as it was only .03, but it does look like our morning credits are gone? :confused:

Same thing with me, todays credit is gone?

jenvance
07-14-2008, 12:31 PM
yes my two cents from the scratch off and the pulmicort offer 75 cents that I got this morning is gone too :(

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 12:31 PM

Yes. We are working on it.

chipndale
07-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Wow and phew! I treid an offer this morning and went to do some housework and I just checked back to see if the offer credited and the offer is not even in the pending. At first I thought maybe I didn't move it to pending but I was positive I had. I thought that I was going crazy - no just some trouble on SR end - that is very unusual! Glad that you go SR up and running again.

T1nkrules
07-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks SG! Way to go!!!!!! :sunshine: Thank you for keeping us in the loop....

Your efforts are truly appreciated! :love:

MooseBrains
07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
DH kept saying you best cash out and get those cards, ya know something could happen.

He was here when the system crashed and I got the big...I told you so! It was really very funny. But with the system up I did cash out and will have my gift cards.

Thanks for being on top of the server crash and getting the credits back from this morning.

iluvamystery89
07-14-2008, 12:51 PM
thanks for everything you've done, SG! just wanted to throw in-my OTX and pulmicort credits from this morning are missing.

sammielynn
07-14-2008, 12:56 PM
Yes. We are working on it.

Sorry your having a bad server day.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 01:22 PM
If you did the scratch off between 4 and 10 this morning, be sure to go back and try again. That's the one thing that we can't go back and add manually. But you should be starting to see everything else roll in.

disney_girl
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Great! Thank you all for the hard work!!

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 01:30 PM
thanks for everything. you guys are really terrific.:party:

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the fast work at getting us back up going before we went through major Sunshine withdrawals.....:sunshine:

:) Of course the only credit I had this morning was for the scratchoff (1st TRY) and when I just tried again, no luck....:rotfl:

iluvamystery89
07-14-2008, 01:38 PM
my credits are back :cooldance: thanks tricia & SG! y'all are awesome!

lanny76
07-14-2008, 02:28 PM
That was fast work - I never even knew there was a problem until I checked in again after lunch and found all these posts about it! Thanks for fixing the problem so quickly.

disneyforever
07-14-2008, 02:34 PM
A big Thanks to SG!!! Way to go! :thanks:

deana
07-14-2008, 02:40 PM
my otx from 1:10 didn't credit... was it lost in the loop??

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 02:41 PM
my otx from 1:10 didn't credit... was it lost in the loop??

I think everything was already fixed by that point. It could just be delayed a little bit.

deana
07-14-2008, 02:46 PM
I think everything was already fixed by that point. It could just be delayed a little bit.

Thanks for your quick response, Tricia! :)

chipndale
07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Is everything restored? I am wondering because I had a $10.00 shopping credit that posted early this morning and it was there and now it shows as pending.

kmmccart75
07-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Can you check on the daily survey credits for yesterday (7/13)? My credits for 7/11 and 7/12 are there, but not 7/13, and these credit for me very reliably. Thanks!

SunshineGuy
07-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Is everything restored? I am wondering because I had a $10.00 shopping credit that posted early this morning and it was there and now it shows as pending.

it should no longer be pending. i just went in and pushed things along a little.

SunshineGuy
07-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Can you check on the daily survey credits for yesterday (7/13)? My credits for 7/11 and 7/12 are there, but not 7/13, and these credit for me very reliably. Thanks!

I just looked through all the logs and reports we get for the daily surveys. I do not see a credit for you on 7/13. Did you get all the way through the survey?

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 04:00 PM

I don't see one for you. But numbers were REALLY down yesterday. So hopefully they are going to be importing some extra ones this week that maybe they just didn't have this morning for some reason.

chipndale
07-14-2008, 04:13 PM
it should no longer be pending. i just went in and pushed things along a little.

:cooldance: Thanks SR guy! Love that bump in my account! :banana:

kmmccart75
07-14-2008, 04:13 PM
I just looked through all the logs and reports we get for the daily surveys. I do not see a credit for you on 7/13. Did you get all the way through the survey?

I don't see one for you. But numbers were REALLY down yesterday. So hopefully they are going to be importing some extra ones this week that maybe they just didn't have this morning for some reason.

Thanks, both of you, for checking. I'm sure I completed a survey, and like I said, I never have any trouble on these not crediting (unlike OTX and SM surveys, which are spottier). But, in the grand scheme of things, it's no biggie, I'm just trying really hard to get that second tier bonus this month! Thanks anyway, no worries!

toystoryduo
07-14-2008, 05:33 PM
This may have been asked already, but what if we did a daily survey this morning? Will it affect that?

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 06:28 PM
that's a really good question. after the website came back i went in to see if i could do another ds and it told me that no new surveys were available - try again tomorrow so i am assuming that the one i completed earlier today will hopefully credit tomorrow. have you tried to take another ds? if you get the same message that i got, you should be okay. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. have a great evening.:party:

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Daily Surveys will NOT be affected because those credits are with Greenfield until tomorrow.

toystoryduo
07-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Daily Surveys will NOT be affected because those credits are with Greenfield until tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know, Tricia!:)

jenvance
07-14-2008, 07:23 PM

I wondered about this. Usually if I keep trying as often as I can I can finally get one to work. And I couldn't get one for the life of me.

bs4free
07-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks SunshingGuy for a quick fix today, we are lucky to have you running SR Very lucky :woohoo: :sunshine: :thanks:

OhMari
07-14-2008, 10:23 PM
The main board is still wigging out on me. I have headers on top of other headers. I have only a quarter of a page. Is it me, or is everyone else okay.

askomsky
07-14-2008, 10:25 PM
The main board is still wigging out on me. I have headers on top of other headers. I have only a quarter of a page. Is it me, or is everyone else okay.

I just checked, I seem to be ok.

penn19
07-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Any other AOL users having problems? I cannot sign into SR through my AOL, I have to sign in using IE. If I try to sign in through AOL, I get "more to come soon" with a picture of a plant or something! And that has been since yesterday.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Any other AOL users having problems? I cannot sign into SR through my AOL, I have to sign in using IE. If I try to sign in through AOL, I get "more to come soon" with a picture of a plant or something! And that has been since yesterday.

I haven't heard that, but I will check with SunshineGuy to see if he knows what they might happen. It might be a refresh issue.

svwkirby
07-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Coming into this late, but I cashed out for a gift card yesterday morning and it's not showing in my account history yet. Should I just cash out again or will that mess things up?

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Coming into this late, but I cashed out for a gift card yesterday morning and it's not showing in my account history yet. Should I just cash out again or will that mess things up?

I'm not seeing it, so go ahead and cash out again.

jnorth1007
07-15-2008, 09:48 AM
I have AOL although I dont use it for SR anymore because of crediting issues. I just used it to access SR and it was fine so you might need to clear cookies and try again.

svwkirby
07-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm not seeing it, so go ahead and cash out again.

Thanks, just took care of it.

penn19
07-15-2008, 10:13 AM
I just cleared my cookies and I get the same thing.

We'll Have More Soon

This domain has been parked. This site is currently under construction and we will have more for you soon.

For This Site Owners:

Please check subscription confirmation e-mail for instructions

SunshineGuy
07-15-2008, 10:15 AM
I just cleared my cookies and I get the same thing.

We'll Have More Soon

This domain has been parked. This site is currently under construction and we will have more for you soon.

For This Site Owners:

Please check subscription confirmation e-mail for instructions

did you clear all the "internet temporary files" AOL is really bad at caching pages and not releasing them. That's one reason we suggest everyone use IE.

jnorth1007
07-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Hmmm I am not sure what the issue could be then. I have found that AOL hasn't been very reliable lately. I have issues getting so many websites to open. It gives me alot of trouble on my wordpress for my blog. Like there are functions of the program it doesn't even load LOL. I also found that AOL was blocking me from getting credit for all of my shopping orders even when I just ran it along side my IE. I am a lover of AOL as it was the first system I used and it is my primary email but I have slowly been moving things over to IE and only using AOL for email and Instant messaging.

cherbear
07-15-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm having the same issue today with the SR site as I was yesterday. Has it been hacked again?? :confused: :(

cherbear
07-15-2008, 10:26 AM
And now it's back! :sunshine:

penn19
07-15-2008, 10:29 AM
did you clear all the "internet temporary files" AOL is really bad at caching pages and not releasing them. That's one reason we suggest everyone use IE.

Thanks for trying. I did as you suggested and I still get the same thing. At least I have IE as my backup. And I know that IE is better than AOL as far as crediting, but I am more comfortable using AOL. But thats ok. Not a huge deal to switch back and forth.

jnorth1007
07-15-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL That is what I do. I have AOL open the same time as IE and I do everything in IE now and communicating with AOL. I am a creature of habit and I just can't get rid of my AOL. And for the record checking email on AOL through IE on the AOL site IS NOT THE SAME ROFL. That is for Catherine who keeps telling me it is time to get rid of AOL. LOL

penn19
07-15-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL That is what I do. I have AOL open the same time as IE and I do everything in IE now and communicating with AOL. I am a creature of habit and I just can't get rid of my AOL. And for the record checking email on AOL through IE on the AOL site IS NOT THE SAME ROFL. That is for Catherine who keeps telling me it is time to get rid of AOL. LOL

It drives my husband nuts that we even keep AOL. And I tried doing the free program where you can use it to check email. But to me it is not the same. I am totally a creature of habit, even if it costs me an extra $15 a month!

mollyeilis
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM

Adding on to that. Hubby helps amazon sellers with their sites, both opening and closing them, and AOL is a BEAST for caching pages and not updating them for ages! It really freaks out former sellers who wants to KNOW that their site is closed (and they won't be charged) but AOL makes it look like it's still up and functioning. They are notorious for having old versions of sites up...

JillyFish
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Ruh-Roh!!! Is the site down again or is it just me??????? :confused:

sunshinecindy
07-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Seems fine to me.

Hey SG, did you ever get to trace the IP of the hacker?

icartjetta
07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
You can trace the hacker by the IP? That is awesome, technology is amazing but only when you can catch the jerks that do things that are shady and wrong.

bajam
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
I can't get it to load either.

ETA I got in now, but it is slow like Jen said.

Magical JenK
07-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey SG, did you ever get to trace the IP of the hacker?

Wow...that type of technology is soooo beyond my comprehension! That's really cool!

FWIW, SR site is working slowly for me, but it's still working.

JillyFish
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't know what the deal was for me. For about 10 minutes all I could get was a white screen. Then it finally came back and I was doing some "window shopping"....when I was done with that, links on the members page weren't working for me. Now it's working okay again.....just did an offer and had no problem. WEIRD!!!

askomsky
07-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Sometimes I get a white screen, as soon as i do I hit refresh and it loads.

Yes you can't hide from big brother.... I'm sure given time he could track them down and of course gov't resources! lol

PSL1013
07-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm also having a few problems with the site tonight too, with slow loading and one really weird problem....when I delete cookies, it doesn't log me off like it always does...all other sites I'm logged off except for SR website. Now I just did an offer (ECN) and when I finished and went back to put it into pending, I was logged off, go figure.....so this offer probably won't credit for me? :confused:

SunshineGuy
07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I had to make some fine tuning adjustments to the site. I made those changes and everything should be fine. Any offers you have done should credit correctly. This was just a web server configuration change I made.

bbangel
07-15-2008, 11:22 PM
We should count ourselves lucky. There was a major underground electrical fire here knocking out power to a huge server hosting company. Affected a few major corporations world wide! May be days before they are repaired.

Thanks for all you do to keep us impatient people up and running SG! :clap: