PDA

View Full Version : SM Today's Escapes Offer

dmarino
06-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Just wondering how long this takes to credit. I signed up yesterday to reach my SuperMember goal for the quarter and, while I've received a membership email from Toay's Escapes, I haven't received SR credit yet. If it doesn't credit today, I won't make SM again:(

losassok
06-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I signed up on Wed 6/27 and still have not gotten credit. :(

dmarino
06-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Well that's not very encouraging. I guess I'm not going to make SM this quarter then. Bummer:(

dmarino
06-30-2007, 08:45 PM
OK, my credit just came through. Yea! Tricia, if this is your doing, THANK YOU!!

losassok
06-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Well that's interesting!! I even filed a trouble ticket and sent my confirmation. No credit for me :confused:
And I just got bumped off the top 10. I am waiting for Today's Escape, Helium, eauction Expert and shoebuy for a total close to $38 plus some small non crediting sign ups. It's so frustrating. I'm not going to look at the Big Board anymore tonight. It's killing me. :(

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Well that's interesting!! I even filed a trouble ticket and sent my confirmation. No credit for me :confused:
And I just got bumped off the top 10. I am waiting for Today's Escape, Helium, eauction Expert and shoebuy for a total close to $38 plus some small non crediting sign ups. It's so frustrating. I'm not going to look at the Big Board anymore tonight. It's killing me. :(

I feel your pain because I too got knocked off and have around 25.00 worth of stuff that hasn't credit from shopping. I just figure I will have a head start on next quarter when all these things come in. We really can't control when the credits come. I am just really glad that they do eventually come for the most part. Don't be down or frustrated. Be happy. Next week has so much fun stuff to look forward to. :sunshine2:

losassok
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Don't be down or frustrated. Be happy. Next week has so much fun stuff to look forward to. :sunshine2:

Ooooo....tell me, tell me. You can whisper it and I won't tell anybody :p

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Well I expect that most of the week will be a party since Tricia will be in Florida at Cindy's house and they have already hinted at some fun things happening. When Tricia is away from Sunshine Guy she gets lonely and rowdy and does contests. :rotfl: Kinda like when Im lonely and go shopping with DH's credit card, only she spends on other people. :sunshine2: We also have all of the new SM stuff rolling out.

losassok
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I lied. I looked and I got the credit for the Today's Escape too!!!!!
Tricia, you are da bomb.This is like Christmas. I am on pins and needles down to the wire.

jnorth1007
06-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Woohoo I had a vista print shooping credit come through too. 1.50 yay!!!!!!!!!!! For future knowledge. If you place an order and they only ship half they dont credit until they ship the second part LOL I should've known that and not filed the darn TT but I was being impatient. I got the second half the card yesterday and the credit today!:sunshine2: