PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SR for such a great first year!

kmmccart75
07-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I joined less than a year ago (Aug 2007) and I wasn't expecting much. I thought I would try really hard to get 20 Disney Dollars for my trip last October. Instead, I got over 100 Disney Dollars in just a few months! And here I am now, 4th time SM, with well over $400 in earnings! I'd actually have a lot more if I could just remember to do my shopping through here: believe it or not, less than a dollar of my earnings is from shopping; the rest I earned completely free! :sunshine2:

I also never thought I would participate in the forum, I'm not really a "forum person" - on other forums I sometimes read but never post because it always seems like everyone is always arguing and putting each other down. But not Sunshiners! This is such a friendly and helpful bunch that I couldn't resist starting to chime in. Today I finally decided to add a signature so I look more like I belong...:blush:

Thanks to the SR team for making this so fun and rewarding, and all the members for making me feel so welcome! :sunshine:

chipndale
07-14-2008, 03:28 PM
So glad that you decided to start and post. I can totally understand about lurking. I did alot of lurking before I started to post more. Welcome!

SunshineGirl
07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm so glad that you are finding it to be better than you expected. :) We set very high expectations for ourselves and love to hear when we are meeting them!

spring
07-14-2008, 05:25 PM
I totally agree! I joined around the same time as you and have done very well also. Congrats on a very good year for both of us, and a big Thank You to the SR Team!:sunshine:

arob414
07-14-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm so glad that you are finding it to be better than you expected. :) We set very high expectations for ourselves and love to hear when we are meeting them!

Oh, you all are totally meeting them, and more. Thanks for all you do. :sunshine:

bs4free
07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
WOOT! Congrats kmmccart75 on One Year on SR. It truley is more then a rewards site! Its a family :thanks: :sunshine: :party: :banana: woot!

gpp2001
07-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Congrats!!

Just think how much more you could earn if you shopped here!!! I didn't really start shopping through SR until recently and love to see the bump in my account for buying something I had to buy anyways!!! I think I even have DH trained!! He asked about that cookie place that I order from - he needs to send someone cookies!! It was Cheryl and Co!!! We're going to place an order tonight when he gets home!!

Love, Love, Love SR!!!! :sunshine: