PDA

View Full Version : ADR Change in the works

disney_girl
07-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Saw this on the DIS...

NEW DINING RESERVATION SYSTEM IN THE WORKS

Disney will begin implementing a new reservation system that combines dining, recreation and tour bookings.

The conversion will start on July 21, 2008 and is expected to be functioning on October 24. While this is taking place, the latest dining reservation date which can be booked in advance is January 25, 2009. Once the new system is operating, it will revert to the 180 day Advance Dining Reservation window.

The exceptions to the shortened ADR booking window are Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria & Albert's.

m 'n c
07-15-2008, 09:21 AM
I saw that about a week ago but there was no mention of it being temporary or permanent. It will be interesting to see if it sticks around or not.

llgray16
07-15-2008, 09:31 AM
I honestly think that they are going to keep it at 90 days again. Think about all the extra calls people are making because they have 6 months to mull over their restaurant choices!!!

jenvance
07-15-2008, 09:34 AM
I am so glad we are going Jan 3 through the 18th. We will be able to make our reservations before the system goes down. I guess I have to make my decisions about where we want to eat.

Mom2aPrincess
07-15-2008, 09:56 AM
I had already read about this too...I'm glad it doesn't fall during our vacation time. I hope it's all worked out before the next trip.