PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Credits Unofficial Chat Thread!

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh Boy, Oh Boy...it's coming! I'm outta here to set up a new gmail account and clear my cookies.

It's time to :party:

MooseBrains
07-15-2008, 11:29 AM
What is it? How does it work?

Chris
07-15-2008, 11:34 AM
COOL!!!:love:

jenvance
07-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah! I am sooo excited!!

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 11:42 AM

Offers will be listed in the Official Crazy Credits thread. If you do them and get credit, you post the credit in the official thread. At the end of the contest, SR will randomly select some lucky SRers to win prizes. A lot of fun and great way to add $ to your account since most of the offers will be fast crediting ones.

AND you won't get anything else done while CC is going on! :)

bellanlivismom
07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Whoo hoo!! And I don't have a jam packed day! I am so excited!! :clap::banana:

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Crazy credits will start when I see at least 40 members in the forum. :)

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM
got to clear cookies and I'll be back.:party:

jenvance
07-15-2008, 11:47 AM
got to clear cookies and I'll be back.:party:
Good Idea! Me too! :party:

faithhope
07-15-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm here!! I'm here... my browser keeps logging me off the forum...don't know why...(hate updates)...but I'm here...

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 11:53 AM
okay question?- My DS from yesterday has not posted yet. Am I safe to clear cookies on the computer?

:thanks:

Sunni
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi Tricia!

Hope you day is better.......however....did you say Crazy Credits?

Can't wait! :clap:

sunshinecindy
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM

You've done it before. Check your history. Do a search, maybe it will jog your memory...how could you forget crazy credits. :rotfl:

bartleby1
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Eek! I'm here for now, but DD8 has a friend coming to swim and so does DS6. I'll just have to pull them out of the pool periodically to check back in here!:rotfl:

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
okay question?- My DS from yesterday has not posted yet. Am I safe to clear cookies on the computer?

anyone?

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM

Absolutely safe.

llgray16
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Well, I made an announcement over at the Dis but of course the mods moved it to the black hole called the Rewards Board :rolleyes: I'll never understand the logic of that board - but I digress!

I'm ready for some CRAZY Credits :banana:

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 11:58 AM
absolutely safe.

thanks!!! Brb

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 11:58 AM
anyone?

I'm pretty sure that it's OK. I just cleared mine.

m 'n c
07-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes!!! I love Crazy Credits.

DisneyMa
ready to party!!:party:

m 'n c

DS's track by SR user id not cookies so you are totally safe!

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 12:07 PM
DS's track by SR user id not cookies so you are totally safe!

:thanks: I thought so, but this month has been so hard survey wise, I just didn't want to risk it:blush:

OhMari
07-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Well, I made an announcement over at the Dis but of course the mods moved it to the black hole called the Rewards Board :rolleyes: I'll never understand the logic of that board - but I digress!

I'm ready for some CRAZY Credits :banana:

The moderator's try to keep posts where they belong. Sunshine Rewards is considered a Reward subject, thus, it goes in that thread. I'll be the first to admit, that the DIS rewards board, has really spiraled downward. I have no idea what half of those posts pertain too.

Anyway, I'm here Tricia!!

llgray16
07-15-2008, 12:16 PM
OK - so where is the special rate OTX?

And for the record about the Dis, I don't envy the mod's of the budget board. They have got a very tough job with that one. The problem I have is all the completely OT posts that should be moved to the Community Board but are allowed to stay on the Budget Board! The rewards programs are much more budget than all of those!

lrsellars
07-15-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm guessing the 30 day wait is still in place for offers that we already attempted? Wish I had waited to do the OTX - completed it at 7am.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 12:20 PM
When you do the regular OTX, you will get the increased credit.

And if you already did it today, you will be able to do it at the increased rate tomorrow. :)

lrsellars
07-15-2008, 12:22 PM
And if you already did it today, you will be able to do it at the increased rate tomorrow. :)

Thanks - I didn't even think about tomorrow.

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 12:34 PM
OK - I just finished the MID and I left the last window open for at least 10 minutes. Crossing my fingers that it credits on the top of the hour. And no OTX for me right now...:cry: I'll keep trying.

Good luck everyone!

lrsellars
07-15-2008, 12:40 PM
OK - I just finished the MID and I left the last window open for at least 10 minutes.

Don't forget the confirmation emails. I got one for this offer. Actually I got three letters - one for confirmation (from My Insider Deals - Please Confirm your Free Clorox Bleach Pen Registration), a second one for redemption (from My free - Subject: Clorox Bleach Pen Redemption Instructions) and a third letter from My Inside Deals - Welcome to the My Insider Deals VIP Club. I only opened and click on one and three.

sammielynn
07-15-2008, 12:43 PM
No e-mails for me, guess no credit. No survey. Will try something else later. But I still love Crazy Credits!

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the advice - got 'em and opened all of them. Hope it works.

Magical JenK
07-15-2008, 12:59 PM
LOVE crazy credits! It's hard to do them at work though because many of the popup screens get blocked...I'll have to wait until tonight to really work the CC offers! Thanks Tricia!!

Hedy
07-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Dang-a girl goes to lunch and comes back to crazy credits.

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 01:09 PM
MyInsiderDeals - Clorox Bleach Pen 0.65 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid

just wanted to let you know, it credited!!!:banana::banana:

okay Tricia- more offers:clap::clap::)

bajam
07-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Got Home Depot, but not the MID. I had high hopes since I opened and clicked away in all 3 emails they sent. :computer: What more do they want from me?:rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 01:12 PM
The Clorox Pen worked for me too! I really took my time with that one and left the last screen up. A MID - Oh Happy Day!

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 01:15 PM
The Clorox Pen worked for me too! I really took my time with that one and left the last screen up. A MID - Oh Happy Day!

i feel the same!!

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Dang nabbit - I have to go get DS at camp. Sure hope the other new one is still up when I get back in 45 minutes.

Have fun everybody!

bartleby1
07-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Rats, the MID one gave me the "unfortunately you don't qualify...blah...blah.." message at the end and no confirmation emails either so I don't think I'll be seeing credit for that one.

No OTX surveys for me either.

I'm hoping the Clip'n'Go one comes through! :)

tarheelpat
07-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I've not got credit (yet), but I did get a certificate to mail in to get my Clorox bleach pen! Did anyone else get this?

askomsky
07-15-2008, 01:55 PM
I've not got credit (yet), but I did get a certificate to mail in to get my Clorox bleach pen! Did anyone else get this?

No not yet, and that's the one you mail for your gift and how I got my $10 visa card yesterday from the aisle no7 offer!!

OhMari
07-15-2008, 02:23 PM
OK - so where is the special rate OTX?

And for the record about the Dis, I don't envy the mod's of the budget board. They have got a very tough job with that one. The problem I have is all the completely OT posts that should be moved to the Community Board but are allowed to stay on the Budget Board! The rewards programs are much more budget than all of those! The special rate is $1.00. I just got credit.:clap:

I wish they would change the Budget Board too with the off topic posts. I even got in trouble one day for promoting Sunshine's. Geesh.

I got the credit, but I didn't get a certificate, boo!!

No Home Depot or the medical one for the card. My dd is living with us, and she is inbetween insurances.

spring
07-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh darn........I tried the ClipNGo offer, got halfway through, then the whole site froze up. There wasn't even anything on the top to try to refresh. I did get the confirmation in my e-mail, clicked on it, but didn't get any credit on the hour. I'm sure it is because I couldn't complete the entire survey. :(

jenvance
07-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I got the mid one to credit! Yes!! I never get them. I even got the certificate. I tried the Clip n go. I have the Home Depot in pending so I can't try that one. So far no OTX for me. I will keep trying though!! The other ones I already got credit for.

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I did the Together RX and, after submitting the info, got a page that said there was a problem with the submission and I should call a representative. Guess that means I won't see that buck. Oh well, I'm just still so darn stoked that I got a MID today. :sunshine:

DarcyDog
07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I did Clip-n-Go, got all the way through it and got the confirmation email, but did not get the credit.

Did the bleach pen, got all three emails, but did not get the credit.

I did set up a new email and cleared cookies. Guess it's just not my day (sigh)!

askomsky
07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I did the Together RX and, after submitting the info, got a page that said there was a problem with the submission and I should call a representative. Guess that means I won't see that buck. Oh well, I'm just still so darn stoked that I got a MID today. :sunshine:

Jamie I had the same problem, I just hit the back button and the info was still there. I waited a few mins and tried again.

jenvance
07-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I did Clip-n-Go, got all the way through it and got the confirmation email, but did not get the credit.

Did the bleach pen, got all three emails, but did not get the credit.

I did set up a new email and cleared cookies. Guess it's just not my day (sigh)!

This credited on the hour for me, has it been an hour yet?

Sunni
07-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Oh darn........I tried the ClipNGo offer, got halfway through, then the whole site froze up. There wasn't even anything on the top to try to refresh. I did get the confirmation in my e-mail, clicked on it, but didn't get any credit on the hour. I'm sure it is because I couldn't complete the entire survey. :(

Pat ...same thing happened to me. I tried everything to save it ....:headache:

m 'n c
07-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Darn I run home for 20 minutes and come back and the MID is gone. I hope it comes back. I love those pens.

DarcyDog
07-15-2008, 02:50 PM
This credited on the hour for me, has it been an hour yet?

It was past the hour for the Clip-n-Go, but not for the pen, so maybe there's hope for that! Got my finger's crossed.

jenvance
07-15-2008, 02:55 PM
It was past the hour for the Clip-n-Go, but not for the pen, so maybe there's hope for that! Got my finger's crossed.

I will cross mine for you too. I didn't get the Clip n go yet either. But the Chlorex pen one credited on the hour.

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Jamie I had the same problem, I just hit the back button and the info was still there. I waited a few mins and tried again.

I didn't want to hit submit again because I thought that might be "retrying" the offer. I'll just try again in 30 days. No biggie. Thanks for the tip for next time.

ETA: IT CREDITED on the hour!!!! Woo-HOO!!!!

DarcyDog
07-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I will cross mine for you too. I didn't get the Clip n go yet either. But the Chlorex pen one credited on the hour.

It was there! :banana: Woo Hoo!!!!! :banana: Thanks for the support!

jenvance
07-15-2008, 03:10 PM
It was there! :banana: Woo Hoo!!!!! :banana: Thanks for the support!

No problem. I am glad you got it!!:sunshine2:

askomsky
07-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Whoo hoo 4 out of the 6 isn't bad! One I tried earlier in the month and the other I already did.

But darn it Tricia!!! Today was the day I was supposed to start cleaning/gathering things for my yard sale on Saturday! lol I'm NOT supposed to be sitting on the computer all afternoon. :D

I came home from picking kids up at VBS and was going to try and get a few survey's in and start and here I am 3 hrs later, 4 offers and 3 surveys under my belt! lol WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm really not complaining..... I'm dreading the job I Have ahead of me!) :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm NOT supposed to be sitting on the computer all afternoon. :D

I've been sitting in this uncomfortable kitchen chair with an aching back. I've been on SR so much this morning, I just had to pop a Valium!

Looks like we have a little break, April - go throw some price tags on some things and come back in an hour.

BTW....JenVance - I just read the line under your baby ticker. Too FUNNY!!!! :)

speechteachri
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Am I the only one who didn't get credit for the bleach pen? I haven't done any offers in quite a while, so I was sure it would credit. Oh well, I'll have to try some others.

OhMari
07-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Am I the only one who didn't get credit for the bleach pen? I haven't done any offers in quite a while, so I was sure it would credit. Oh well, I'll have to try some others.

Make sure you confirm your e-mail with this one.

speechteachri
07-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Never got the e-mail...oh well.

JillyFish
07-15-2008, 04:14 PM

Nope! I confirmed two emails and still didn't get it!

Clip 'n Go credited immediately for me though and I got Home Depot on the hour. I'm very happy with 1.90 and hopefully more offers will be coming later today.

missymouse
07-15-2008, 04:36 PM
For some reason when I got to the end of the Clorox Bleach Pen it said I was not eligible for it. New e-mail address and I have never done this offer before but have done other MID's in the past.

Home Depot since I am not moving in the forseeable future I can't do

Together RX I can't answer yes to any of the questions so that is out also. It isn't worth it to risk my SR membership and lie about it.

I have already done the cruise one in the past and I can't see to get an OTX survey.

I did get the Clipngo offer.

Hopefully Tricia will add a few more offers to try if not I am ok with that also.

lanny76
07-15-2008, 04:57 PM
The Clorox bleach pen also said I didn't qualify under terms and conditions. But I don't think I have tried an MID for a month!
I guess last night, Aisle no 7 did the same thing to me - only it did it right after I put in email info, etc, and MID let me do the whole offer. So I don't get it. I also got a confirmation email last night from A no 7, so I'll see if I get one from MID, too - ha!

penn19
07-15-2008, 05:19 PM
Have we had Cubez before? I tried signing up and it said that an account with my IP already exists.

Iteach
07-15-2008, 05:27 PM
I got credit for clorox in about 3 minutes and confirmed the email quite awhile after I got credit, but I haven't done a MID is several weeks. Maybe that
helped ???

bbangel
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Have we had Cubez before? I tried signing up and it said that an account with my IP already exists.

I don't remember it.

I had trouble with the confirmation email giving me an error when I clicked on it. But then it said I had already confirmed when I tried again so I guess I'll wait and see.

bellanlivismom
07-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't remember it.

I had trouble with the confirmation email giving me an error when I clicked on it. But then it said I had already confirmed when I tried again so I guess I'll wait and see.

I got this as well, it already credited for me...although it says it will take a couple of hours to credit. I did got back to the site and actually log in.

askomsky
07-15-2008, 05:49 PM
I don't remember it.

I got an error when trying to confirm but then was able to go in and log into the main site with the id and password I created.

Iteach
07-15-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't remember it.

This happened to me with the confirmation email as well and also the same thing when I tried again. I also logged into my account to look around. It hasn't credited yet. I'm hoping on the hour.

bbangel
07-15-2008, 05:52 PM
This happened to me with the confirmation email as well and also the same thing when I tried again. I also logged into my account to look around. It hasn't credited yet. I'm hoping on the hour.

I went back and logged in. Lots of European stuff when you click on some of those cubes! Here's hoping it credits!

askomsky
07-15-2008, 05:56 PM

Tricia said to give this one a few hours, so I'm assuming it's a manual credit. she put it right next to the offer in the main thread.

gpp2001
07-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I did Cubez about an hour ago - 2:15 west coast time and when I went in and checked just now - it had credited!!

And I never got the confirmation email - I think I may have mistyped my email address - oops!

wilsonfamily4
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I am pleased. I can do 4 of the offers and all 4 have credited! YIPPEE. I set a lofty goal this month of $10.00 every 5 days. Well I am going to be gone for 6 days so i am trying to make it before I leave. Today is helping. Just 8 more dollars before lunch on Thursday! :)

lmroyea
07-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah! I just got home from work and saw that it's Crazy Credit Time! How exciting. And...I'm off tomorrow so I have even more time. I was off last time we played too. I just seem to luck out on these things:) Well off to do some offers.

arob414
07-15-2008, 06:38 PM
The Clorox bleach pen also said I didn't qualify under terms and conditions. But I don't think I have tried an MID for a month!
I guess last night, Aisle no 7 did the same thing to me - only it did it right after I put in email info, etc, and MID let me do the whole offer. So I don't get it. I also got a confirmation email last night from A no 7, so I'll see if I get one from MID, too - ha!

I didn't qualify, either. I really don't understand the why of this but oh, well, this is kind of like the lottery, anyway. On to more offers....

3dog2kidmom
07-15-2008, 07:06 PM
I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow. So other than a doctor appt in the morning, I can play all day!!!

:banana:

jenvance
07-15-2008, 07:08 PM
we are going to the zoo tommorrow, so I won't be able to play until the afternoon.

arob414
07-15-2008, 07:10 PM
I didn't qualify, either. I really don't understand the why of this but oh, well, this is kind of like the lottery, anyway. On to more offers....

Update - I didn't qualify for the MID offer but it paid, anyway.:banana:

spring
07-15-2008, 07:40 PM

That's odd. That's exactly what I got, and the site doesn't even look vaguely familiar.:confused:

arob414
07-15-2008, 07:44 PM
That's odd. That's exactly what I got, and the site doesn't even look vaguely familiar.:confused:

I have never seen it but yet when I put in my email addy I was told I was already a member. However, I got a confirmation email. Must be a glitch. Hope it credits.

mindyd2006
07-15-2008, 07:46 PM
I have never seen it but yet when I put in my email addy I was told I was already a member. However, I got a confirmation email. Must be a glitch. Hope it credits.

The same thing happened to me it credited already:)

iluvamystery89
07-15-2008, 08:50 PM
i just signed up for the you-cubez offer too and was told my e-mail address was already in use, which is impossible b/c it's new and i've NEVER seen that website before. however, i received a confirmation e-mail which i clicked and got some weird computer script, so i hope it credits.

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 08:52 PM
i just signed up for the you-cubez offer too and was told my e-mail address was already in use, which is impossible b/c it's new and i've NEVER seen that website before. however, i received a confirmation e-mail which i clicked and got some weird computer script, so i hope it credits.

same thing happened to me! I opened a new email account just before crazy credits started. I hope it credits:confused: If not I did get 2, so I'm not doing too bad:)

iluvamystery89
07-15-2008, 09:12 PM
well, the top of the hour has come & gone and neither clipngo nor you-cubez credited for me. so far, i've gotten ONE offer to credit. several of them i've already done and together Rx i don't qualify for.

ETA: you-cubez came through! :cooldance:

fourfoxesinpa
07-15-2008, 09:21 PM
I guess you cubez won't credit for me. I scrolled down the list of new members on their website and see that those who signed up after me have posted that they received their credit. Oh well. I'll try in another 30 days.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Two more freebies added! One new and one old. That's all for tonight. :)

Hey...where's Lisa? (B & M) Wasn't she hitting me up for a Crazy Credit a couple of weeks ago? I hope she is able to make it!

sammielynn
07-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I think Lisa is in Vegas.

askomsky
07-15-2008, 10:08 PM
I think Lisa is in Vegas.

She was on last night, her calendar post says they leave the 20th! So hopefully she'll get in on it!

dawgsgirl
07-15-2008, 10:09 PM
0 for 3 tonight--I think I will start over tomorrow! :clap:

sammielynn
07-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I finally got something to credit!
ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies :banana:

Iteach
07-15-2008, 10:42 PM
I finally got something to credit!
ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies :banana:

Did this credit on the hour or right away. I didn't get an email confirmation. Was there one?

gpp2001
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Did this credit on the hour or right away. I didn't get an email confirmation. Was there one?

There was an email from ECN - it was not really a confirmation. Did you check your spam ? That's where mine was.

I still haven't gotten credit waiting for the hour to turn!!! Good Luck!

Karn

sammielynn
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM

On the hour, no e-mail.

Iteach
07-15-2008, 10:46 PM
On the hour, no e-mail.

Thanks! There's still hope!

lanny76
07-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Update - I didn't qualify for the MID offer but it paid, anyway.:banana:

Lucky you! I didn't get credit - and never saw a confirmation email.:( Sort of a waste of 20 minutes that I took doing the offer nice and sloooooow. So much good that did!!

lanny76
07-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Happened to me too with You Cubez - said my email address was already in use. Tried another, said my IP address already had an account. :confused: Never heard of or saw this site out there before. So --- my question is, just WHO might be using my personal yahoo address on this site - and if no one is, why does it tell me someone is?!
So - not having lots of luck this time - the offers I haven't done are disqualifying me!:computer:

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Happened to me too with You Cubez - said my email address was already in use. Tried another, said my IP address already had an account. :confused: Never heard of or saw this site out there before. So --- my question is, just WHO might be using my personal yahoo address on this site - and if no one is, why does it tell me someone is?!
So - not having lots of luck this time - the offers I haven't done are disqualifying me!:computer:

Mine did that and I got credit about 2 hours later.

bartleby1
07-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Mine did the same exact thing, but I did get credit for it. I think it is just a glitch on their site. Maybe yours will still come through?

lanny76
07-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Well, I sure hope I can be that lucky that mine will post anyway too - some days I wonder about my luck! - ETA - did just get a confirmation email, maybe a good sign!

gpp2001
07-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Well - I knew my luck had to end somewhere!! I have gotten credit for five of the offers - three, I have already done - and I'm not going to do the Gevalia. I did not get credit for ECN Research!! Bummer!! I knew it was too good to be true! I am having a good time though!!!! It's a great party!!! :sunshine:

askomsky
07-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Whew! Done for the night! I had 8 out of 12 credit.
2 I did before, 1 I choose to skip and 1 is in pending from earlier in the month.

Not bad coupled together with the survey Trifecta!

saffymom
07-15-2008, 11:17 PM
What a great SR day! I got 6 of the 12 offers to credit. :banana: I have completed 3 of them in the past, I don't qualify for Together Rx, and I don't want to do the Gevalia one. I've been debating the Kaboom one for a while, so I think I'll probably give that one a shot tomorrow!

Thanks Tricia for letting us have so much fun while making some money!:thanks:

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 11:29 PM
I am on a late rotation for OTX and always get one..... tonight it wouldn't even ask for demographics, just says all of their surveys have been filled....anyone else getting this message ? I guess everyone has been trying them.

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Well I only got 4..... but that is pretty awesome because I got all 4 new offers, all of the old ones I had done before (well Gevalia was a different offer, but I am a member, so I can't do it even if I wanted to). Wow it makes me realize how much I have done in the past few months.... every single older offer listed I have already recieved credit for, so that is nothing to complain about !

lanny76
07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
I DID get You Cubez! :cooldance: So that means I got 3 of 5 so far that I tried today. Of course, several I have already gotten credit for and some still sitting in pending. But I am happy to get 3!

iluvamystery89
07-15-2008, 11:56 PM
i've only gotten 2 to credit so far :( clipngo & ECN didn't credit for me.

fourfoxesinpa
07-16-2008, 12:05 AM
I DID get You Cubez! :cooldance: So that means I got 3 of 5 so far that I tried today. Of course, several I have already gotten credit for and some still sitting in pending. But I am happy to get 3!

Lucky you. It's a bummer to go to the you cubez site, see my name as a new member but not the credits. Maybe the Credits Fairy will visit overnight.

faithhope
07-16-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm doing great...
I've gotten cubez , mid and clipngo 3 for 3
I couldn't get an otx... I'll try again tomorrow.
And I have 3 more offers to try tomorrow... but I'm too tired now...

Thanks Tricia... I LOVE:love: crazy credits :banana:

faithhope
07-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Tricia has added some more to the crazy credits list since last night...
Anyone else out there being crazy with me?

lanny76
07-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Tried the E-Research Council one - waiting to see if there's a confirmation email, or if it just credits, or what.
Nice to see a brand-new one - I went thru the list and I have already done most of them, or have a couple in pending.

lorisnuts
07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
I've done really good so far. I haven't ever had this many crazy credits, credit so easily before.

I've had 6 credit, 4 i've done before, 3 didn't credit for me and 1 i'm not going to do.

Amazing Day!!!:cooldance:

DarcyDog
07-16-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm confused. I did the magazine crazy credit offer and when I went back to put it in pending, the "No" had changed to "Yes" (for receiving credit), but the credit's not in my acount. Maybe it will credit on the hour? It was just really weird because I never had one change like that.

lorisnuts
07-16-2008, 10:48 AM
wow. i'm glad that wasn't just me that happened to. I thought i was seeing things or had done the offer previously. I didn't receive credit for for the magazine either.

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 10:50 AM
I didn't get the Home Depot moving or the Free Movie night but have been doing ok with the others.

I think I have gotten credit for about 5 which is very good for me. I like when there are new offers and things that credit well.

mkaccountant
07-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Yippee Got a credit!

#1316119 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.55 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid

mindyd2006
07-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi,

I am new to the Crazy Credits and have a question I have done some of the offers and they have credited is there anything else I need to do to get the higher amount or does it automatically give it to you?

Thanks for the help I just want to make sure I am doing it right!

gpp2001
07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
They are listed currently at the higher value - after Crazy Credits is over, Tricia will remove the offers. And then relist them at the lower rate.

Make sure you are posting your credits in the other Official Crazy Credit Thread - so that you can try to win a percentage of the offers you have done! Good luck and have fun!!

gpp2001
07-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Yippee Got a credit!

#1316119 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.55 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid

You need to post this in the Official Crazy Credit Thread - this is the Unofficial Chat thread.

Woo Hoo - you got credit!!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 11:16 AM
wow. i'm glad that wasn't just me that happened to. I thought i was seeing things or had done the offer previously. I didn't receive credit for for the magazine either.

Before you did it, was it showing that you had not done it before? I'm showing a credit for you for it from last year:

#676761 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.30 Credits 05/13/2007 05:38pm Paid

fourfoxesinpa
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
Wow! I've been trying OTX almost every hour and can't get a survey to save my life. Yes, I have a cell phone - No, I'm not buying a new video game platform. C'mon gimme something else, OTX. :p

OhMari
07-16-2008, 11:23 AM
I got 5.
2 I don't want to do
2 I already have credit for
so that leaves 5 in Pending.

lorisnuts
07-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Before you did it, was it showing that you had not done it before? I'm showing a credit for you for it from last year:

#676761 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.30 Credits 05/13/2007 05:38pm Paid

opps sorry!!

I probaby didn't look real close when doing the offer. I thought it said I hadn't done it.

hjohnson6
07-16-2008, 12:02 PM
I love Crazy Credits!

1 down and several more to go.

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 12:19 PM
When I cashed out yesterday morning for my last gift card for my trip my balance was down to 0.01. It's already up to 7.92!

I :heart: Crazy Credits!

kimntrent
07-16-2008, 12:31 PM
I have gotten 4 out of the 5 to credit. I haven't been able to do any of the ones from today but I will hopefully get it in before she starts taking them down. I love crazy credits. I wish my referrals would understand. =(! They just don't get that I am really trying to go to WDW for FREE.

Alice28
07-16-2008, 12:44 PM
I had a terrible time with OTX yesterday- couldn't get one to save my life. Today I got one on cars.

Also, with the 4 or so crazy credits I earned so far, that was enough to get me to my first of two cash out goals- my first $100 gift card. Now I want to earn another $100 between now and Sept 1. I think I can do it, at least I hope so!!! :sunshine: Thanks SR!

DisGal71
07-16-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm with you on the OTX surveys Fox!!! Your post had me....:rotfl: because that's the exact thing I go through... hopefully I'll get one today!

faithhope
07-16-2008, 12:52 PM
I got 5 out of 6 to credit... pretty good odds.
I need to try an otx again... I have a hard time qualifing for those.
Wonder if Tricia will add anymore to the list??

piglet-for-me
07-16-2008, 01:06 PM
never mind

OhMari
07-16-2008, 01:19 PM
I got 5 out of 6 to credit... pretty good odds.
I need to try an otx again... I have a hard time qualifing for those.
Wonder if Tricia will add anymore to the list??

2 were just added.

I saw someone posted credit for a paid credit for washer/dryer. I didn't see anything concerning this.

Chris
07-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Top rewards is not working.

DarcyDog
07-16-2008, 01:23 PM

I was just going to post the same thing. Hopefully, it will be working soon and it will credit for me!

Chris
07-16-2008, 01:25 PM
I can't open it to sign up.:computer:

pattip03
07-16-2008, 01:28 PM
me either :(

Candi
07-16-2008, 01:31 PM
I also came to post that TopRewards is not working. I click on the sign up you account and it just sends me to the top of the page. I have tried everything and it's not working.:confused:

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 01:32 PM
I'm glad it's not just me, I thought I was losing my mind!

saffymom
07-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Same thing here. I thought I was crazy and just kept clicking. Glad to know I'm not the only one it's not working for!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 01:36 PM

They are still showing it as an active offer, so hopefully they are working on fixing it. I emailed them just to be sure.

Chris
07-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks Tricia!! You are so on top of things!!!!

bellanlivismom
07-16-2008, 01:48 PM
I just tried and it now goes to grabbit rabbit $500 grocery gift card. Anyone else?

lrsellars
07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
I just tried and it now goes to grabbit rabbit $500 grocery gift card. Anyone else?

I'm getting the same as you too.

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Now Grabbit Rabbit comes up instead of TopRewards? Anyone else?

Chris
07-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Now Grabbit Rabbit comes up instead of TopRewards? Anyone else?

Yes Look what happens when you try to vac. the floors!;):rotfl:

jaime
07-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Grabbit Rabbit for me too!

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Yes Look what happens when you try to vac. the floors!;):rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mindyd2006
07-16-2008, 02:03 PM
I just tried to do the Big Brand Give Away and it is coming up also with the Grabbit Rabbit

Weluvdisny
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Count me in. I'm getting Grabbit Rabbit for a couple offers I'm trying to do.:confused:

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Sounds like it is being fixed. I'm going to go ahead and leave it on the list and hopefully it will be back up within the next hour or two.

Chris
07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
:thanks: Again Tricia!!

jaime
07-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Grabbit Rabbit for Together RX also!

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 02:19 PM
That rabbit just wants to be grabbed all over the place! :D

fourfoxesinpa
07-16-2008, 02:29 PM
That rabbit just wants to be grabbed all over the place! :D

Maybe Tracy Bingham will party with him! She won't party with lil' ole me! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

lmroyea
07-16-2008, 02:29 PM
I can't get BigBrand Giveaway-Home Depot to work :confused: When I click on Set Up Account nothing happens. Anyone else had this problem?

lrsellars
07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
I can't get BigBrand Giveaway-Home Depot to work :confused: When I click on Set Up Account nothing happens. Anyone else had this problem?

Look at post #147 in this thread. I think grabbit rabbit is linked to that offer too.

m 'n c
07-16-2008, 02:49 PM
I saw some people were getting lightspeed panel to credit. I just wanted to say I've been a panel member for almost as long as I've been here and they are a really good program. I haven't made a ton but I'm not as diligent with surveys over there as I am here. So definitely check back often with them and take those surveys. They pay in gift cards, merchandise, or paypal.

lanny76
07-16-2008, 03:38 PM
:confused:I don't see TopRewardsNow at all. Did it fill all its signups already - or what?

mirandag819
07-16-2008, 04:23 PM
:confused:I don't see TopRewardsNow at all. Did it fill all its signups already - or what?

It probably got pulled, I don't see where anyone got credit and the link wasn't working. I hope it comes back though, that would be a nice credit.

budbeerlady
07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Youcube keeps going to page not found. ITs driving me nuts!

athoods
07-16-2008, 04:42 PM
I got the emial een downloaded thier coupon printer however it hasn't credite and the link from my confirmation say sorry we can't process your request please try again later. Well i have been since about 9:00 am today and nothing has changed and no credit either.:confused:

Chris
07-16-2008, 04:48 PM
It probably got pulled, I don't see where anyone got credit and the link wasn't working. I hope it comes back though, that would be a nice credit.

Agree! It would be nice!!!:dollarsign::)

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Give TopRewardsNow a shot. It looks like it is back.

askomsky
07-16-2008, 05:19 PM
anyone have problems not getting OTX to credit? I've never (maybe once!) had a problem getting them to credit on the hour. I finished right about 4pm so when it didnt' come at 4 I figured it would be there at 5, but I don't see it.

m 'n c
07-16-2008, 05:24 PM
I haven't tried an OTX for almost 3 days now so I don't know but it is next on my list for today. I'm trying the Entorage vs. SATC right now.

gpp2001
07-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Give TopRewardsNow a shot. It looks like it is back.

I just completed TopReward Now and am now waiting to see if it credits!!

I was on a roll yesterday but haven't gotten any Crazy Credits today!! I have to wait another hour to take an OTX!

saffymom
07-16-2008, 05:35 PM
I just completed Top Rewards too. Now I'm just waiting to see if it credits. I've had really good luck during Crazy Credits, and everything I've done has credited, so I'm not going to be surprised if this one doesn't. I think I've probably used up all my luck.

Chris
07-16-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't see top rewards.

faithhope
07-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Is top rewards listed under T?? something else?? or is it gone?

bartleby1
07-16-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't see top rewards.

Me neither. :(

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
i don't see top rewards either...it's the only one i haven't tried in the last 24 hours or gotten credit for in the past, aside from remedy magazine. is the magazine really free? i've gotten 2 magazines in the past week that i didn't subscribe to, so i'm leery of this one. is it ok to sign up?

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Me neither! Could it be gone already?

Chris
07-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Is top rewards listed under T?? something else?? or is it gone?

I even looked under E for Entourage. It's not to be found!:(

Chris
07-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Top rewards is back!!!!

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 05:54 PM
I just completed Top Rewards too. Now I'm just waiting to see if it credits. I've had really good luck during Crazy Credits, and everything I've done has credited, so I'm not going to be surprised if this one doesn't. I think I've probably used up all my luck.

Was there a confirmation email for Top Rewards?

DarcyDog
07-16-2008, 06:03 PM

I hope not because I haven't received an email. Also haven't received credit. Here's hoping :)

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 06:05 PM
I've only gotten 3 crazy credit offers. I keep trying but nothing else seems to credit. :cry:

DisneyMa
07-16-2008, 06:07 PM
I've only gotten 3 crazy credit offers. I keep trying but nothing else seems to credit. :cry:

I'm with you. I've had three credit, but nothing today. I just keep thinking maybe they will show up tomorrow. All of them! BAM! :wizard:

spring
07-16-2008, 06:09 PM

Just got credit for TopRewards and didn't see a confirmation e-mail.

Alice28
Hmmm- just went to submit the entourage/sex and the city one and the page won't load. I don't know whether to try again or what. (the page where i enter my phone number/address/bday- the email page submitted ok).

DarcyDog
I hope not because I haven't received an email. Also haven't received credit. Here's hoping :)

:party:
Top Rewards credited on the hour with no confirmation email! That's a big one!!!!
:party:

DisneyMa
07-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Just keep happy thoughts! One finally credited for me today!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

cglaura
07-16-2008, 06:10 PM

I didn't have one, but rec'd credit on the hour.

:clap:

faithhope
07-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Just got the top rewards one... I'm on a roll... gotten 6 out of the 7 I've tried.
:cooldance:

p.s. I didn't get an email confirmation with the top rewards one...

MooseBrains
I got credit for 1 offer this morning that I did last night but that was it. I am at work now and for shear torture I log in to see the new offer up worth 1.60.

I will so get fired if I load up this computer with spyware or do anything more than post.

So, I called the DH and asked him to bring me my laptop so I can do the offer before 8 pm and hope for the credit.

Wishing everyone quick credits

saffymom
It doesn't look like I got credit.:( Oh well. I've gotten credit for all the offers I completed (and there were 8 of them! ) so I can't complain at all!

m 'n c
07-16-2008, 06:12 PM
I am doing great this time as well. Everything I have tried has credited!! :banana:

Tiggerific711
07-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Phooey! It didn't credit for me!

hjohnson6
I've gotten credit for Win Your Cruise and Home Depot - Moving In. I received the certificate for my Chlorox Bleach Pen so I waiting to see if the MID will credit. No credit from ClipNGo yet either and no confirmation emails from them.

Chris
Top rewards has not credit yet, But I was near the top of the hour when I finished it. Here's to hopeing!

hjohnson6
07-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Quick Update: I just got credit for Remedy Magazine.

Still waiting on MID and ClipNGo

gpp2001
07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I got credit for 1 offer this morning that I did last night but that was it. I am at work now and for shear torture I log in to see the new offer up worth 1.60.

I will so get fired if I load up this computer with spyware or do anything more than post.

So, I called the DH and asked him to bring me my laptop so I can do the offer before 8 pm and hope for the credit.

Wishing everyone quick credits

Would your DH do it for you? I don't think I would ask mine - but since he is bringing you the computer - why not ask if he would just do it!!? Just a thought!

I've had 7 credit and 2 that didn't credit!! I have earned over $8!! Love Crazy Credits!!!

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Please tell me how on earth to get Home Depot to credit??:computer:

spring
07-16-2008, 06:16 PM
WooHoo! Someone just posted the 500th credit! That means at least 5 lucky people will win at the end of the contest.:banana::banana::banana:

PSL1013
07-16-2008, 06:20 PM
I didn't get the TopRewards credit either, actually I've only gotten 3 credits and none of the new ones credited for me, I don't understand why that is, if they are new...they don't have my email, right? Oh well 3 is better than nothing!

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 06:22 PM
WooHoo! Someone just posted the 500th credit! That means at least 5 lucky people will win at the end of the contest.:banana::banana::banana:

Yeah!!!

And top reward just came thru for me about 2 minutes ago. :clap:

Chris
07-16-2008, 06:26 PM

Great!!!!! :banana::clap::cooldance:Maybe it's my turn!!!! I can't win a darn thing!

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 06:28 PM
DH just called and said he would do the offer for me.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 06:41 PM
We're in the home stretch!! I'll be pulling down the offers after 8 tonight.

fourfoxesinpa
07-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the big credit Top Rewards one! :banana:

Now, if I could just get that darn OTX survey. :rolleyes:

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 07:30 PM
We're in the home stretch!! I'll be pulling down the offers after 8 tonight.

Is that 8pm eastern time or central time? I forget. :blush:

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 07:41 PM
I didn't get the TopRewards credit either, actually I've only gotten 3 credits and none of the new ones credited for me, I don't understand why that is, if they are new...they don't have my email, right? Oh well 3 is better than nothing!

Did you use your same email or did you sign up for a new one? Just before crazy credits starts, I always sign up for a new email addy - usually gmail. I also clear cookies every 2-3 hours. I got all but one of the offers I tried. Last time they did Crazy Credits I only got 1 or 2. Then someone advised me to get a brand new email address. Seems to have worked for me.

PSL1013
07-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Did you use your same email or did you sign up for a new one? Just before crazy credits starts, I always sign up for a new email addy - usually gmail. I also clear cookies every 2-3 hours. I got all but one of the offers I tried. Last time they did Crazy Credits I only got 1 or 2. Then someone advised me to get a brand new email address. Seems to have worked for me.

I did get a brand new gmail account but I only cleared cookies once in the morning, maybe that could be it? I'll try doing that next time. Thanks! :)

athoods
07-16-2008, 07:51 PM
never did get top rewards to credit.

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 07:59 PM
so...is it safe to do the remedy magazine offer? it says everything is free, but i've gotten 2 magazines in the past week i didn't subscribe to, so i hesitate to do this offer.

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 08:03 PM
so...is it safe to do the remedy magazine offer? it says everything is free, but i've gotten 2 magazines in the past week i didn't subscribe to, so i hesitate to do this offer.

Me too. I decided to go ahead and pay the one year subscription for one of the magazines because I was thinking about subscribing anyways. However with the second one, I called them and let them know I didn't subscribe. They removed it immediately.

I didn't do the Remedy offer either. I didn't want to take the chance.

fourfoxesinpa
07-16-2008, 08:10 PM
The remedy magazine is totally free - no subscription fee. Go ahead - hurry up and get it!

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 08:16 PM
eh, i give up. the SATC v. Entourage offer didn't credit. that's the 5th or 6th crazy credit offer i've done that didn't credit. i even used a new e-mail address and i'd just cleared cookies an hour before.

llgray16
07-16-2008, 08:31 PM
I've had good luck with the crazy credits offers so far. I had done some of them already but thankfully there were some I could try. All the ones I tried have credited so far except for the Cubez one. I also just did the ECN and E-research council ones so hopefully those wil credit at the top of the next hour!

Thanks again SR team for a really fun earning bonanza!!!

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 08:31 PM
ok, i gave in and did the remedy magazine offer...am i done when i get to their home page?

bartleby1
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
eh, i give up. the SATC v. Entourage offer didn't credit. that's the 5th or 6th crazy credit offer i've done that didn't credit. i even used a new e-mail address and i'd just cleared cookies an hour before.

I didn't do as well as usual either. I got 2 offers to credit plus an OTX, but the other 4 that I tried didnt' credit. I think I'm going to do a good cleaning of my computer and check for spyware, etc, since something seems strange. I've got a funny feeling that my computer is ill.:computer:

Alice28
07-16-2008, 08:39 PM
couldn't get top rewards to credit, I think cause I kept having to refresh the darn page. Poops. I did get 4-5 others to credit, which I felt was pretty good considering I'm been doing SR so long and I know I'm in many of these company's systems.

DisneyMa
07-16-2008, 08:39 PM
I've done all I can. If anything else credits it will be on the hour and it will just be a bonus in the account.:wizard:

I have to go feed the kids.:eat:

disney_girl
07-16-2008, 08:42 PM
As always, thank you all for the crazy credits!! It was fun and a nice little boost in the account!!:sunshine2:

3dog2kidmom
07-16-2008, 08:43 PM
I am so excited... I think this has been the best Crazy Credits for me yet with nearly $8 in credits :D

Paid Signup: You Cubez 0.4
Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/16/2008 1
Paid Signup: TopRewardsNow - Entourage vs. Sex and the City 1.6
Paid Signup: Home Depot - Moving In 0.6
Paid Signup: ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies 0.8
Paid Signup: ClipNGo - $1500 Cash 1.3
Paid Signup: MyInsiderDeals - Clorox Bleach Pen 0.65
Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/15/2008 1

New things that I did for this one... got a brand new gmail address and checked it after each offer for confirmations; new phone number; left confirmation pages on the screen for at least 10 minutes.

disneyforever
07-16-2008, 08:54 PM
BigBrandGiveaway - Home Depot (no paypal cashout) 1.75 Credits

Does anyone know where to find this one? I have looked twice for it - but cannot find it.

EDIT: Nevermind - I already did it. Just like I had already done a couple of the other offers. I am such a dork sometimes! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Offers are pulled! Now hopefully some of you will continue to see your credits roll in. Remember that you have until 8am Eastern to post that they came in to get entered into the contest.

ONLY the OTX surveys that came in at 1.00 count for the contest. The .75 regular ones will not count.

And just to keep you on your toes, we have a new little video trivia contest that will hopefully start tomorrow. :)

DisneyMa
07-16-2008, 09:50 PM
Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.55 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid

It actually came through! I'd given up hope for seeing anymore credits

I just love crazy credits!!!! I'm going to go add up my winnings:D

llgray16
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Ooooo, we are so close to 600 posts! I hope some more come thru and we can have 6 lucky winners from crazy credits :clap:

luvhockey
07-16-2008, 10:08 PM
I did a few this morning and then had to work. Did a few more tonight.
Only 1 has credited so far. Come on crazy credits.

JillyFish
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
And just to keep you on your toes, we have a new little video trivia contest that will hopefully start tomorrow. :)

Ooooh! GOODY-GOODY-GOODY-!!!!!!!! :clap:

Thanks for the Crazy Credits Tricia!!! It helped my balance a bunch!!

Pooh's Pal
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
I've been sick this past week and today I had a battery of tests done on me, between doc's and at the hospital...missed the whole day, got home about 6pm, and crashed, this day wiped me right out.
But I did get my scratch off on 1st try this morning, maybe that's a good sign!!!
Congrats to all of you that did well!

llgray16
07-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I've been sick this past week and today I had a battery of tests done on me, between doc's and at the hospital...missed the whole day, got home about 6pm, and crashed, this day wiped me right out.
But I did get my scratch off on 1st try this morning, maybe that's a good sign!!!

:hugs: Aww, I hope you are feeling better soon! Taking care of yourself is far more important than crazy credits oculd ever be!

faithhope
07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
I managed to squeak in a otx survey in last minute... it has been a great day. I hope we can reach 600 posts...

askomsky
07-16-2008, 11:02 PM
I managed to squeak in a otx survey in last minute... it has been a great day. I hope we can reach 600 posts...

I have a feeling if several of us (who knows maybe more) didn't get missed on the OTX credit we could reach it! lol

Ok I'm a little frustrated bc knock on wood OTX ALWAYS credits for me! :(

Update: Just looked and realized were only 2 posts away from 600! WHoo hoo! That should be easy! We'll have at least 6 winners tomorrow.

askomsky
07-16-2008, 11:03 PM

:hugs: Deb I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so well. I hope it gets better soon! :hugs:

hjohnson6
07-16-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm frustrated because I got the confirm email for the MID-Chlorox Bleach Pen but it hasn't credited yet. I usually have no problems with the MIDs.

DisneyMa
07-17-2008, 12:50 AM

:getwell::hugs: Take care of yourself. Crazy credits will come around again.

fourfoxesinpa
07-17-2008, 08:47 AM
So, how did everyone do? I got 7 to credit for a total of $8.60. You Cubez and ECN Research ended up in pending and I did all the others in the past. I was so happy to get a MID to credit! Thanks Tricia for finding some great offers. 20% credit for me would be $1.72. (A girl can dream, can't she? :))

#1317374 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/16/2008 1.00 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1317305 Paid Signup: TopRewardsNow - Entourage vs. Sex and the City 1.60 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1316901 Paid Signup: Kaboom Never Scrub 2.50 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1316888 Paid Signup: E-RESEARCHCOUNCIL - PRESIDENTIAL T-SHIRTS 0.55 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1315616 Paid Signup: ClipNGo - $1500 Cash 1.30 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid
#1315612 Paid Signup: Together RX 1.00 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid
#1315516 Paid Signup: MyInsiderDeals - Clorox Bleach Pen 0.65 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid

SunshineGirl
07-17-2008, 08:52 AM
I'll be drawing in about 10 minutes!!

missymouse
07-17-2008, 09:07 AM
I got the following on the Crazy Credits

#1317373 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/16/2008 1.00 Credits
#1317354 Paid Signup: TopRewardsNow - Entourage vs. Sex and the City 1.60 Credits
#1316899 Paid Signup: Remedy Magazine 0.55 Credits
#1316781 Paid Signup: E-RESEARCHCOUNCIL - PRESIDENTIAL T-SHIRTS 0.55 Credits
#1316543 Paid Signup: ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies 0.80 Credits
#1316540 Paid Signup: Kaboom Never Scrub 2.50 Credits
#1316409 Paid Signup: You Cubez 0.40 Credits
#1315676 Paid Signup: ClipNGo - $1500 Cash 1.30 Credits

for a total of $8.70 putting me almost 3/4 of the way to SM for the quarter.:party:

llgray16
07-17-2008, 09:16 AM
I did pretty well with Crazy Credits

#1317425 Paid Signup: ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies 0.80 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1317379 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/16/2008 1.00 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1317365 Paid Signup: GEVALIA - COFFEE PLUS A COFFEE MAKER 8.50 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1317355 Paid Signup: TopRewardsNow - Entourage vs. Sex and the City 1.60 Credits 07/16/2008 Paid
#1315596 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 07/15/2008 1.00 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid
#1315572 Paid Signup: ClipNGo - $1500 Cash 1.30 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid
#1315530 Paid Signup: MyInsiderDeals - Clorox Bleach Pen 0.65 Credits 07/15/2008 Paid

Total: $14.85 :clap: