PDA

View Full Version : Referral Contest

SunshineGirl
07-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't forget about our current referral contest. Telling your friends or forum buddies about Crazy Credits is a great way to introduce them to SR! Also, you could post about some of our specials like the Children's Place coupon combined with our cash back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/referralcontest.php

Blessing and Miracle
07-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Don't forget about our current referral contest. Telling your friends or forum buddies about Crazy Credits is a great way to introduce them to SR! Also, you could post about some of our specials like the Children's Place coupon combined with our cash back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/referralcontest.php

Tricia,
I copied and pasted the link that's listed under referral contest. I had someone to join but they weren't given the additional .50 credits for signing up with that link. Did I do something wrong or did they do something wrong?

Thanks

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Tell them to check their introductory email from us. There should be a link in there that when they click it will give them the extra .50.

mirandag819
07-16-2008, 01:03 PM
One of my referals had the same problem.... I told her to check the email and she swears she doesn't see it, but I think she is just overlooking it some how. It is someone I work with, I ought to just drop by her house on the way home and show her. I helped walk 2 of my other referals through how to complete the offers and stuff in person, and they made it to $5.00

Blessing and Miracle
07-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Tell them to check their introductory email from us. There should be a link in there that when they click it will give them the extra .50.

Will do. Thanks, Tricia!

Blessing and Miracle
07-18-2008, 06:01 PM

Tricia, they checked the email but there wasn't a link for the extra .50. Just a link for .10 and .05 for the gift reminder and forum. What should they do?

Thanks

SunshineGirl
07-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Tricia, they checked the email but there wasn't a link for the extra .50. Just a link for .10 and .05 for the gift reminder and forum. What should they do?

Thanks

That's odd. I've seen a bunch of them come through. Just open a ticket with their email address or whatever you have that I can identify them with and I will take care of it.

mirandag819
07-18-2008, 07:11 PM
2 of mine got a seperate email with the .50, one had it in the main email she said and 1 didn't get it at all... she is making some progress I hope she makes it to 5 soon

T1nkrules
07-19-2008, 08:53 AM
I feel like the little engine that could...(or could not so far!) I have really been trying to get referrals...no luck, but I am plugging away! :love:

Minniehaha
07-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Do the referrals get updated on a daily basis?

mirandag819
07-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Do the referrals get updated on a daily basis?

Once they reach 5 dollars it seems to update a few hours later, both of mine have reach 5 at night, so I don't know if it is just once a day or more often, but they definatly update at least once overnight.

pbhall13
07-21-2008, 10:20 PM
okay......silly question but I am going to ask.....

once someone signs up under userid and then start shopping....how long until shopping credits get deposited? Do they have to wait 30 days (I think I have been a super member toooo long because I am so use to the 3 day rule for us!)

Thanks for the help!!!

Pamela

ligrumpygirl
07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
okay......silly question but I am going to ask.....

once someone signs up under userid and then start shopping....how long until shopping credits get deposited? Do they have to wait 30 days (I think I have been a super member toooo long because I am so use to the 3 day rule for us!)

Thanks for the help!!!

Pamela

I believe 21 days.