PDA

View Full Version : Did You Miss Crazy Credits?

SunshineGirl
07-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Crazy Credits may be over, but the offers are now back at their regular rates. Given how well people were getting credits for each of these offers, you may want to try them if you haven't already:

Home Depot Moving
MyInsiderDeals ? Clorox Bleach Pen (new)
MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) Special Rate!
Win Your Cruise
ClipNGo - $1500 Cash (new)
BigBrandGiveaway - Home Depot (no paypal cashout)
You Cubez (new--takes a couple of hours to credit)
GEVALIA - COFFEE PLUS A COFFEE MAKER
Kaboom Never Scrub
ECN Research - Free Nights at the movies (new)
Remedy Magazine
E-RESEARCHCOUNCIL - PRESIDENTIAL T-SHIRTS (new)
Global Survey Group
TopRewardsNow - Entourage vs. Sex and the City (new)
Lightspeed Research

jfrog
07-17-2008, 10:21 AM
ACK!! I missed it entirely! So glad lots of you had great success with the offers!! I'm heading to try some now...:clap:

SunshineGirl
07-17-2008, 10:34 AM
You should definitely check out a few of the really new ones. We were having about 95% of the people try them get credit--which is HUGE for these type of offers.

jewjubean
07-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I am so confused about how to search for these credits. I have looked for them and maybe im looking in the wrong places but i dont know :computer:

m 'n c
07-17-2008, 05:18 PM
The easiest way to do it is to go the the Member Zone link and then News & Links and then in the 2nd dropdown box (Offers) and then search by the name tricia has posted above.

dawgsgirl
07-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Just my dumb luck to be in the 5% category. :rotfl:

bajam
07-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Just my dumb luck to be in the 5% category. :rotfl:

I know, when I read that this morning I felt like I had a big Sunshine "L" on my forehead because I only got 2 to credit. I'll be trying again when the time is up. I am glad they credited for most.

Anna
07-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Good...I missed the crazy credits...I will give these a try tomorrow when I am off work....:blush: