PDA

View Full Version : My Jewelry Box

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 07:34 PM
the banner for this merchant says free shipping and 15% off but the website says spend $99 and you get free shipping. also, when i put in an item for $99 it still added in the shipping costs and it did not take off the 15%. is the 15% on special items only and can you check on the free shipping? thanks and have a great evening.

sunshinecindy
07-17-2008, 08:36 PM
the banner for this merchant says free shipping and 15% off but the website says spend $99 and you get free shipping. also, when i put in an item for $99 it still added in the shipping costs and it did not take off the 15%. is the 15% on special items only and can you check on the free shipping? thanks and have a great evening.

When you click on the link that says free shipping and 15% off, heres what the page says:

Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires August 13th, 2008.

I just now tried it.

marcymajor
07-18-2008, 03:43 AM
cindy - what was i doing wrong because when i put items in it just showed the total and the shipping. do i click the link in the box or do i click the banner for the merchant? i know that probably sounds stupid to ask but i want to make sure i do this right. thanks.

marcymajor
07-18-2008, 04:38 AM
i think i finally figured it out as i tried it again. thanks for all your help cindy - it is totally appreciated. you and your website are the greatest. have a great friday and a wonderful weekend.:banana:

sunshinecindy
07-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Not sure if you got it working or not, but you need to actually use the link, and then put the code in right before you checkout.

marcymajor
07-18-2008, 05:17 AM
thanks - i will definitely try that. have a great day.:sunshine: