PDA

View Full Version : What offers are you going to do now that its a new Quarter?

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 11:11 AM
I've been holding out for the past 2 weeks and I can't wait to start shopping and doing offers again. I'm going to join one of those beer of the month clubs today as part of my bf's birthday present since his birthday is in 13 days.

I also have my eyes on some new shoes from shoebuy.com but that will have to wait until after I finish birthday shopping. :)

Anyone else?

Hedy
07-01-2007, 11:16 AM
I did the what she has to say offer, starting this quarter off with $1.3. :) I'm waiting to see what special offers I get as an SM. I'll probably order a Disney Shopping order-YoungerNephew needs a birthday present and I'm leaning towards a Lightning McQueen towel.

Magical JenK
07-01-2007, 11:22 AM
I did the what she has to say offer, starting this quarter off with $1.3. :) I'm waiting to see what special offers I get as an SM. I'll probably order a Disney Shopping order-YoungerNephew needs a birthday present and I'm leaning towards a Lightning McQueen towel.

Did the $1.30 credit already today for you then?

coastalgirl
07-01-2007, 11:38 AM
When the SM status kicks in I will start some Christmas shopping and school shopping for the kids. I tried a couple of offers, but nothing credited.

faithhope
07-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Since I just squeeked by at last minute with SM status, I'm going to try and do more this first month of the quarter... so I'm not stressing the last month of the quarter.

The surveys have dried up for me... I'm not getting as many as I used to, so I really need to up my shopping and offers.

I've been waiting until the new quarter to get a new cell phone... My husband has been bugging me to get a new one for a while since I cracked the display on my old one, but I wanted to hold off until the new quarter :)

Faith

kimntrent
07-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Ya most of the offers I can't do right now. I am going to do the good cook one because I need a few wedding gifts. And then I am going to get stuff for our vacation.
________
Oregon marijuana dispensary (http://oregon.dispensaries.org/)

Hedy
07-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Did the $1.30 credit already today for you then?
Yep, it did pretty much instantly. :) It was even enough to get me on the big board-LOL.

Mandi
07-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm also waiting until my SM status kicks in. But I know I want to do QPB and some shopping once I'm in on the SM stuff. :)

Hannahsmom
07-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I want to try the Google Live or the Google Profit Biz. Tricia says there are a lot of people that make a lot of money off of Google. Anybody try either of these?

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 07:54 PM
I just noticed that Google Live offer. Sounds interesting but I don't know if I'd have enough time to devote to it.

I signed up for Clubs of America and I'm waiting for my credit. I went with it since you can choose anything between 1 and 12 months and 2 months was about the price I wanted to spend on this item for bf. It should be interesting to get random beers in the mail :)

I also did the big bucks survey and the consumer beat and that was a quick $2.55. I noticed quite a few new freebies added so I can't wait to tackle them in the upcoming days/weeks.

Soccer Princess
07-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm thinking about the Cookbook one and def. a Shoebuy purchase (want some more Crocs! :)). I already made a small DS purchase this afternoon as well. I feel I've already done a lot of the "good" ones, so I'm hoping Tricia is going to come up with some awesome ones this quarter! :sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
07-01-2007, 08:17 PM
I think I'm going to join Netflix....and I'm going to try do be more diligent about the surveys. I want to be close to my supermember status by the end of August (before school starts) as I have a hard time keeping up during the school year (and I'm going to a new school this year and expect it to be even harder). :sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
07-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I did Simply You last night and it's already credited (on hold, but credited)..... :) I'm going to do either Netflix or Vista Print today and probably the other one when it credits. I don't like to have but one "big" credit out at a time. :sunshine2:

mommommouse
07-02-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't know what I"m going to do this quarter. I've used up everything. I sure hope Trish comes up with some NEW things.
DEBBIE

m 'n c
07-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I lucked out (sorta) and had to get 2 wedding gifts from Target so that shopping helped a little. every $3 counts right??

~Kathie
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I've already started Christmas shopping so I will continue with that.

Vista Print is great idea. My son and DIL have a new house. I'm sure they can use some labels.

Did someone mention SHOES???? :angel:

Anna
07-03-2007, 12:53 PM
For offers as a SM...do we do anything differently or do we use the same links as before? For shopping and offers? :confused:

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 07:05 PM
You have to check the SR lounge. This is where you will find the offers that are just for SM's and also the shopping links for the higher payouts for SM's. You have to do the offers and links from that page for it to go through at the higher payout. If you click on DIsney shopping through the regular page you will get the regular percentage. If you go through the SM page you get the higher percentage.

Anna
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
You have to check the SR lounge. This is where you will find the offers that are just for SM's and also the shopping links for the higher payouts for SM's. You have to do the offers and links from that page for it to go through at the higher payout. If you click on DIsney shopping through the regular page you will get the regular percentage. If you go through the SM page you get the higher percentage.

Great! Thanks!

ChickiePants
07-03-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm going to get myself one of those Roll n' Grows! We live in an apartment, so now we can actually have flowers on our porch without a gigantic hassle! Also, we're switching to a more natural/organic home routine, so I plan to order a bunch of stuff from that MotherEarth.com. Hooray! Oh, and Vistaprint. I need to get some business cards/tags made for my kerchiefs.

bethid
07-04-2007, 01:07 AM
I did the American Express offer in the Supermember lounge. Have been wanting to do it for awhile, but decided to wait for the new quarter. Now I will just have to wait for the credit to post!