PDA

View Full Version : Paypal payout question

jaime
07-18-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to link my SR account to my Paypal. I here for the disney $$, but last month things were so tight that I actually had to put groceries on a credit card. :cry: I would love to figure out how to use the paypal option just in case that ever happens again!

bajam
07-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Go under Member Zone and scroll to the bottom of the page. Then click on Edit Your Account. Scroll about half way down and there is a blank box for payment method. Enter your paypal account email there. Then when you chose to cash out with paypal it will go into that account. HTH:sunshine:

askomsky
07-18-2008, 10:56 AM
exactly. Just use the paypal email addy when it asks you.

Just note that if you have business account that accepts credit cards, even though Tricia pays with cash funds so to speak you'll get a % deducted. That's from paypals end. I had to open a new one and keep it seperate so I didn't get hit with a fee.

jaime
07-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Thank you both! That was easy!!

exactly. Just use the paypal email addy when it asks you.

Just note that if you have business account that accepts credit cards, even though Tricia pays with cash funds so to speak you'll get a % deducted. That's from paypals end. I had to open a new one and keep it seperate so I didn't get hit with a fee.

Very good idea!! I need to do that! The % PP takes adds up fast!!

mmm611
07-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Keep in mind you actually have to click the button to cash out for Paypal. It doesn't just automatically take it against your SR account.

jnorth1007
07-18-2008, 01:46 PM
Also keep in mind that Paypal cashouts only happen once a month and that is on the 15th. You have to cashout by the 30th of one month to have the funds deposited on the 15th of the next month. A little different that gift cards that are sent out throughout the month. I wouldn't want you to expect to get it it within a week only to find out it won't be here until the 15th.