PDA

View Full Version : cashing out gift card

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 11:46 AM
How do I cash out for a gift card. It has been more than 45 days since I opened my account but it is not allowing me to do so.?

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 11:48 AM
What was your signup date?

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 11:49 AM
June 25, 2008

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 11:51 AM
I havent gotten this to work consistantly thus far I dont know must be my computer as I have done all the things required and it doesnt keep track of stuff I sign up for. The page that says my banner has the wrong earning amount too, but my history page is correct. The refer a friend banner says the same amount as a month ago

ligrumpygirl
07-21-2008, 11:55 AM
June 25, 2008

This is only a little over a month...not 45 days. That could be the reason.

As for things not crediting, if you are doing offers not everything credits. Some are hit or miss. Have you read the stickys here on the forum? They will help out.

Ask some questions...we are happy to help!

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
aha. I must have counted the days wrong Im such a numbscull :) I have read the stickys and did so much to change my computer settings now I got hubby reloading my computer entirley because I have changed so many settings. Does a firewall affect things or can I use one? I have created another email also to see if that works. Wow its kinda crazy LOL I like the site its just You never know if your doing it right or not or if its invane. No I take that back insane LOL ROTF:rotfl::rotfl:

cglaura
07-21-2008, 12:23 PM
aha. I must have counted the days wrong Im such a numbscull :) I have read the stickys and did so much to change my computer settings now I got hubby reloading my computer entirley because I have changed so many settings. Does a firewall affect things or can I use one? I have created another email also to see if that works. Wow its kinda crazy LOL I like the site its just You never know if your doing it right or not or if its invane. No I take that back insane LOL ROTF:rotfl::rotfl:

I have:
Windows Firewall
AVG Free v8 Anti-Virus (run at least once a week, or if something seems funky or get an alert)

I run every other day or so:
SpyBot (but not immunize or tea timer)
AdAware (but not AdWatch)

I clear cookies before going to bed at night. I do this by going through IE tools, internet options, browsing history, settings: view files (opens folder...select all / delete), then browsing history, delete: cookies, temp internet files, history. I think doing both may be overkill, but it works for me! I noticed that just clicking on the delete cookies, when I click on the View Files, there are still cookies in that folder, so by deleting them there I make sure I've got them all.

Occassionally I check to make sure nothing is in my IE blocked sites list...tools, internet options, privacy tab, sites button.

I try to only do 1 or 2 paid offers per day (the .20 - 1.75 brandarama, mid, consumer rewards type). So with them I do the offer, wait an few hours, clear cookies, then do the 2nd offer.

My normal daily "routine" is somthing like:

Logon, click the top menu "Earn Daily" to see if any paid clicks. Then I click on the Sunshine Scratchoff to try for that. Then (depending on where I am in the 24 hour rotation), I try for the Greenfield DS. If I don't get one then I try back throughout the day if I have time, if not then I usually have time after dinner. I may try for an OTX also.

Then I click on the Offers/Contest on the top menu to see if there are any new offers at the top (like today's grabbit rabbit), and try for 1 or 2 of them.

Then I'm done for the day (except if tyring for ds later). There are exceptions, like crazy credit days, where I may do more offers in a day, but I try not to.

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 12:33 PM
aha I will do this. Do you use the CCleaner? Thanks a bunch...

funcouple6
07-21-2008, 12:37 PM
oh my Im so excited. I just got three offers to pay from the past three days. Yippeee Doing a happy dancenow :) :cooldance::party:

cglaura
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
aha I will do this. Do you use the CCleaner? Thanks a bunch...

I don't use it, but I know alot on this site do. I never really saw the advantage other than saving time/steps to clear them.

Hopefully someone who uses it can fill you in more.

I'd say I get about 90% of things to credit, so I'm pretty happy with that. If I don't then, I'm just out a few minutes and can try again in 30 days!

I also get a new email every so often. That helps alot.