PDA

View Full Version : Big board numbers

kimntrent
07-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Is it me or are the big board numbers really high this month. I am at like number 50 on the list with 52.00 and I can't believe that. Usually I am pretty high up there with that 20 days into it. But man..... :sunshine:

jaime
07-21-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm at 37 with $62, usually at this point I'd be in the teens somewhere!

kimntrent
07-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I know thats what I am saying. They are just really up there. Great job this month.

jenvance
07-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I think I am sixty something with 50 dollars. I was surprised that the numbers are so high. I thought I was doing pretty good.

pbhall13
07-21-2008, 01:19 PM
I think there were quite a few of us who all had bingoville (30$) pending on 7/15 so that right there upped the anty.

I am excited since I am #4..........I hope I can stay in the top ten (keep those 3 surveys coming my way!)

Pamela

ps...I do agree that the totals are really high this month!

zoodoyle
07-21-2008, 01:24 PM
I agree! I've never been anywhere near the board before, and as it stands now I'm number 2 :banana: I got a big boost on the 15th with about $70 that came off pending. Hoping to stay in the top 10 as I'm sure I'll never be this close again!!! :sunshine:

hjohnson6
07-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Those are some high numbers. I am in the top 300 with a rank of 299. :rotfl:

askomsky
07-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah the bingoville and Ch for 8 came off so a lot had 38-40 in pending come off on the 15th.

They are high though at this time of the month. Now to hold onto the 9th spot! lol

ravensdreamer
07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I must be the only one excited at being in the top 100...lol....at 82...

I had not been able to get much going nor surveys qualified for quite a while and this month something changed and finally being over 40 has been a wanted demographic and I have been hitting them pretty good.

I have only once been in the top 10 and it was a hoot, but I do not think that will ever happen again...but I was delighted to see the big board has so many big numbers. We all win when SR does good business! :party:

Lynn
KY

mirandag819
07-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Yay! :clap: I am in the top 10.... I'm showing number 6 with 117.59, although I've gotten 6.40 more since the last update so I have 123.99. Bingoville for 30 definatly helped put me there, plus I held off of on some shopping until the new quarter. I am still surprised with my own balance. Hopefully I can stay in the top ten again this month. I was 3 last month.

I should be getting a twenty some dollar credit from HSN soon, several small orders I have placed getting ready for dd's bday, and I have some more shopping this month to do for our WDW trip. If I can keep getting 3 surveys a day I will be looking real good the end of this month! :banana:

I still can't believe how high some others like Michele are! I am thrilled to have already made SM for the 4th quarter already and if I can stay in the top ten that will just be icing on the cake.

mirandag819
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Okay this thread got me curious so I went back to look at how the big board numbers were in previous months?.. Has anyone ever seen Feb 2007 ? Wow 3 people were over 400 ! Wow ! And Feb is a short month too.

Wonder what kind of offers they were getting, or maybe they all were hard core shopping

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Okay this thread got me curious so I went back to look at how the big board numbers were in previous months?.. Has anyone ever seen Feb 2007 ? Wow 3 people were over 400 ! Wow ! And Feb is a short month too.

Wonder what kind of offers they were getting, or maybe they all were hard core shopping

We actually used to get credit from Disney for Disney Gift Cards and Feb 2007 was the last month that we did it. Plus, we had like 8% cash back. So people were literally ordering hundreds (thousands?) of dollars in Disney Gift Cards and getting 8% back on them.

Ahh...the good old days. LOL!

mirandag819
07-21-2008, 02:39 PM
We actually used to get credit from Disney for Disney Gift Cards and Feb 2007 was the last month that we did it. Plus, we had like 8% cash back. So people were literally ordering hundreds (thousands?) of dollars in Disney Gift Cards and getting 8% back on them.

Wow! Yeah I can see how that would add up fast. I wish I had found SR back then!

OhMari
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
What is Bingo~

I can't seem to move this month-I'm like 101. Usually I am in the 30's 40's.

chipndale
07-21-2008, 03:05 PM

Yes, the good old days - I so wish that I would have ordered Disney Gift Cards - I was too chicken then. I was afraid that it wouldn't work - % back. I was so stupid. But I have found the light and I am making good use of it.

amarazas
07-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I am so surprised how high I am this month! This is the first time I'm up there, and I can't believe it. CH and Bingoville definitely helped!

Even though I'm fighting for 11th! :rotfl: I'm doing some more shopping, and trying to keep up with the surveys... but I'm doubtful now that I'll get up into the top 10... but who knows, I might have to do a big shopping order somewhere..

disney_girl
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
I am so surprised how high I am this month! This is the first time I'm up there, and I can't believe it. CH and Bingoville definitely helped!

Even though I'm fighting for 11th! :rotfl: I'm doing some more shopping, and trying to keep up with the surveys... but I'm doubtful now that I'll get up into the top 10... but who knows, I might have to do a big shopping order somewhere..

Yeah, I didn't have any of the big offers this time around...but you and I are neck and neck at #11:rotfl:

lanny76
07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
I have done a ton of shopping this month, and have maybe 11$ in credits coming by tomorrow, but that still won't help me crack the top 30, I bet! I have 50some also and sit at about 42-43, I think. A lot of months, that help me at least show in the top 15!
But I'm not quite done shopping yet - more to do before baby shows up! My DH already knows the credit card bill is going to make his eyes bug out and his heart rate shoot up - so hopefully knowing that much will save him from a heart attack or stroke when he actually sees it!!:rotfl:(last thing we need is a big medical bill that can't go thru SR!)
I'm also happy to have SM made for next quarter too - now I can just concentrate on baby more in August.

PSL1013
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Yeah, the good old days for sure!!! That was the deal of the century! (we need a "guilty" smiley) :rotfl:

KJFAE
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM

Wow!! I really wish I was around for that!! I could have bought the gift cards w/ the Disney Visa & earned money on both while paying off my trips.... Boy, that would have been nice...

PSL1013
07-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Wow!! I really wish I was around for that!! I could have bought the gift cards w/ the Disney Visa & earned money on both while paying off my trips.... Boy, that would have been nice...

This is exactly what I used to do, it truly was a great deal! :angel:

Anna
07-21-2008, 04:44 PM
I think there were quite a few of us who all had bingoville (30$) pending on 7/15 so that right there upped the anty.

I am excited since I am #4..........I hope I can stay in the top ten (keep those 3 surveys coming my way!)

Pamela

ps...I do agree that the totals are really high this month!

I feel so out of it...what is Bingoville? :confused::confused:I totally missed out on that.:(

Ok...I found it...I tried to add the $25 but it says I have to call this number to verify and it is international...I do not have international service....it also said I could send a text which I did. I still have not gotten my deposit. Any ideas? Also, how did you guys get so much from Bingoville??

llgray16
07-21-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm still hanging on! I didn't do the Bingoville offer. My position is thanks to alot of hard survey work and a bunch of shopping (ok Blockbuster as well :D)

Good luck everyone! I'm going to try and hold on but I need to give my credit card a rest for Disney next month!!!

Anna, with the Bingoville offer you have to make a deposit in order to get the credit.

askomsky
07-21-2008, 11:23 PM
I feel so out of it...what is Bingoville? :confused::confused:I totally missed out on that.:(

Ok...I found it...I tried to add the $25 but it says I have to call this number to verify and it is international...I do not have international service....it also said I could send a text which I did. I still have not gotten my deposit. Any ideas? Also, how did you guys get so much from Bingoville??

Last time it was up it was a $30 credit, it came back at a lower rate I think with a different advertiser. I think it's $17 now.

m4travels
07-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Agreed, it was a great incentive! Unfortunately I was never able to get my $25 loaded so the credit didn't come through but I did have fun playing with their money!

For those who love games of chance, it's a fun site!

Anna
07-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Agreed, it was a great incentive! Unfortunately I was never able to get my $25 loaded so the credit didn't come through but I did have fun playing with their money!

For those who love games of chance, it's a fun site!

Looks like I am in the same boat...I cannot get the $25 to load. Maybe someone who did can give me a tip.

disney_girl
07-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Those numbers really are high!! It seems like the first few are pretty set, but 5-11 are running fairly close. I'm number 12 and there is over $18 between April (#11) and myself. Hmmm...does April have anymore shoes she needs to buy???? lol

Good luck to all of you fighting it out in the last few days of the month!!

mirandag819
07-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Those numbers really are high!! It seems like the first few are pretty set, but 5-11 are running fairly close. I'm number 12 and there is over $18 between April (#11) and myself. Hmmm...does April have anymore shoes she needs to buy???? lol

I am number 6, but hopefully I will be sitting a little more comfortable when my $21 dollar pending credit posts on Sunday. I just bought the laptop last night and was keeping my fingers crossed that it would credit before the end of the month, boy was I excited to see it today! Good luck working your way up the board!

askomsky
07-25-2008, 09:45 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Actually I DID buy 2 pairs of shoes but my cookies have been all screwy. No need to fear though Miss Angie rocks and I'm just hoping that when my 10 days is up and I open a TT they post as fast as they usually do and come in before the end of the month. If not I would already be higher up in the food chain! :)

disney_girl
07-25-2008, 10:25 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Actually I DID buy 2 pairs of shoes but my cookies have been all screwy. No need to fear though Miss Angie rocks and I'm just hoping that when my 10 days is up and I open a TT they post as fast as they usually do and come in before the end of the month. If not I would already be higher up in the food chain! :)

Yeah, I figured you had something coming! LOL I'm just going to be content down here at the bottom this month lol.

pbhall13
07-28-2008, 10:56 AM
oh no miranda........

we are in losing ground..........someone just bumped us!!!!!!

Hope we can stay in top 10!!

Pamela

llgray16
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
oh no miranda........

Who me http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/rolleye11.gif

I think you guys are probably safe but you never know!

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 11:37 AM
oh no miranda........

Hope we can stay in top 10!!

Pamela

I know, I saw I was 5 and was already saying yep, Pam caught me with her surveys last night, and then I scrolled down and saw it wasn't you ! We both got bumped ! We better hold on tight.... could be a long couple of days hoping that we are safe.

pbhall13
07-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Who me http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/rolleye11.gif

I think you guys are probably safe but you never know!

I'll get you Lynn and your little dog too! (use your best wicked witch voice):D

Oh man.......now I really have to pay attention and keep on truckin...oh I mean shoppin' :blush:

Pamela

askomsky
07-28-2008, 02:16 PM
oh yeah! I was shocked to have dropped from 11th to 12th! lol Now as long as my credits post I may be ok but who knows since I'm leaving for a few days.

pbhall13
07-28-2008, 02:20 PM
oh yeah! I was shocked to have dropped from 11th to 12th! lol Now as long as my credits post I may be ok but who knows since I'm leaving for a few days.

did you see the new rate increase for shoebuy!!!! SR is killing me......we do need school shoes..........and my nephews birthday is coming up in September! Maybe new winter shoes!

pamela

llgray16
07-28-2008, 02:28 PM
did you see the new rate increase for shoebuy!!!! SR is killing me......we do need school shoes..........and my nephews birthday is coming up in September! Maybe new winter shoes!

pamela

Crap! I just placed Shoebuy and Bealls purchases and of course they were at the lower rate :cry:

Guess I might just have to do some more shopping :p

askomsky
07-28-2008, 02:41 PM

pamela

Oh Pam WHY did you do this to me?????????????? :rotfl:

pbhall13
08-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I am hoping I was able to keep my big board spot........I know it will take a few days to find out.......but sending out congrats to those who made the Top 10!

Pamela

mirandag819
08-01-2008, 06:10 AM
I am hoping I was able to keep my big board spot........I know it will take a few days to find out.......but sending out congrats to those who made the Top 10!

Pamela

Pam you definatly kept you big board spot ! It is based on whatever is there at midnight on the last day..... so YAY ! WTG ! We both managed to stay on the board. Congrats to everyone else too ! :party:

Sunni
08-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Congrats to on the Big Board!

marcymajor
08-13-2008, 01:06 PM
i'm actually number 10 on the big board. this is only the 2nd time i have ever been in the top 10 and it feels good. i know it is not going to last but i am definitely going to enjoy it for now.:party:

lanny76
08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
i'm actually number 10 on the big board. this is only the 2nd time i have ever been in the top 10 and it feels good. i know it is not going to last but i am definitely going to enjoy it for now.:party:

Way to go, marcy - do enjoy it!! I haven't seen my name on the big board since I made it for the month in April I think it was.

marcymajor
08-13-2008, 02:45 PM
thanks lanny. the only other time i was on the big board was in january when i made over $100 and was number 6 for the month. it sure does feel good.:o

linanglab
08-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Think I need to get some more checks. That may put me on the big board....or at least the catching up board.

spring
08-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Congrats on being on the Big Board. I'm there, too, but come August 15th, it will be history! It's fun while it lasts, though.:sunshine:

PSL1013
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Congrats on being on the Big Board. I'm there, too, but come August 15th, it will be history! It's fun while it lasts, though.:sunshine:

Yeah, I'm with you....I'll be dropping after the 15th too! :rolleyes:

pattip03
08-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Me too... I'll be gone after 15th. I can't believe I've been there for 8 days now. Good luck everyone, goodbye to all who are leaving soon...:cry:

jewjubean
08-15-2008, 08:04 PM
yay im number 302 lol.....a whole 5.24...but its better than nothing i gess :clap:

disney_girl
08-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Woohoo!! Had a couple of things post and moved from 28 to 8! May not last, but nice to see!!!:banana:

SunshineGirl
08-16-2008, 05:58 PM
The Big Board is really close this month!!

mdapiggy
08-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Connecticut is taking over the Big Board--We have 4 people on the big board.:banana:

PSL1013
08-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Connecticut is taking over the Big Board--We have 4 people on the big board.:banana:

GO CONNECTICUT!!!!!:rotfl:

jl8595
08-22-2008, 10:39 AM

Yay Connecticut-ans! I'm hoping to hang in there. I'll be beyond excited. It'll be my first time if I manage to get it! (and I won't be able to do it ever again, LOL!) Here's hoping!! :banana:

PSL1013
08-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Yay Connecticut-ans! I'm hoping to hang in there. I'll be beyond excited. It'll be my first time if I manage to get it! (and I won't be able to do it ever again, LOL!) Here's hoping!! :banana:

I'm pulling for you!! I hope I can stay up there too. OK, nobody is allowed to buy another thing until next month! What happened to Kathie...come on ~Kathie, you can do it. :D

athoods
08-24-2008, 03:48 PM
great for everyone in the running.:clap:

marcymajor
08-24-2008, 03:59 PM
i may not be in the top 15 but i am at least in the top 20 - i'm #18 for the month. not too awful bad. i was in the top 10 twice earlier this month but fell out when lots of other people started buying more than me. it was nice while it lasted though. good luck to everyone in the top 10.:sunshine:

mommommouse
08-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Great going guys. Congratulations too all.

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael....what am I going to do with you?? He did it again to me and I was really enjoying the view from the top!!! :rotfl:

disney_girl
08-28-2008, 12:50 PM
I know! I climbed all the way to #2 in the last few days and I just got bumped down to #4!!:rotfl:

~Kathie
08-28-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm pulling for you!! I hope I can stay up there too. OK, nobody is allowed to buy another thing until next month! What happened to Kathie...come on ~Kathie, you can do it. :D

I'm there. #10 and a few shopping credits hopefully in the wings.

I had a Hilton I was waiting for and a BIG purchase on ebay that brought me back up. Hoping I can hang in there for a few more days.

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 12:58 PM
I know! I climbed all the way to #2 in the last few days and I just got bumped down to #4!!:rotfl:

Well, here's hoping we can stay in the top 10...Dude must have done some serious office shopping? :rotfl:

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 01:00 PM

I had a Hilton I was waiting for and a BIG purchase on ebay that brought me back up. Hoping I can hang in there for a few more days.

I was wondering what happened to you...glad to see you again!! :rotfl:

jl8595
08-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh man...I feel like I'm barely clinging to life! I was sitting pretty in #4 for a long time and then I finally dripped back down into #7. Only one shopping credit waiting (and a TT that I'm not feeling confident about) and another shopping venture that I doubt will credit before the month ends since I just ordered today. Here's hoping!

m4travels
08-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Well, here's hoping we can stay in the top 10...Dude must have done some serious office shopping? :rotfl:
Will y'all believe me if I told you that it really wasn't planned? I was pretty far down the food chain until the middle of last week; boss and boss wife decided that they wanted to go to Cabo and asked me to book it for them. Then they decided on inviting another couple. That was worth $15 each for a package deal (and it really was a deal!!!). Then GPS systems had to be ordered for 2 of the trucks and restockit.com had a great little machine for a decent price and a nice 5% credit. That, on top of the free shipping, clinched that deal.

Oh, PD decided he needed some new shoes since I was waxing poetically about my new Florsheims....3 pair later......

This surge was definitely not planned.......

How about if I say I got a total of 1 survey this month, does that help???

Hey, we're off to WDW tomorrow afternoon. September promises to be a lean month for us on SR, I think.

spring
08-28-2008, 01:35 PM

:rotfl:Hey! You bumped me right off! What did you do a fool thing like that for?:rotfl:

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Will y'all believe me if I told you that it really wasn't planned? I was pretty far down the food chain until the middle of last week; boss and boss wife decided that they wanted to go to Cabo and asked me to book it for them. Then they decided on inviting another couple. That was worth $15 each for a package deal (and it really was a deal!!!). Then GPS systems had to be ordered for 2 of the trucks and restockit.com had a great little machine for a decent price and a nice 5% credit. That, on top of the free shipping, clinched that deal.

Oh, PD decided he needed some new shoes since I was waxing poetically about my new Florsheims....3 pair later......

This surge was definitely not planned.......

How about if I say I got a total of 1 survey this month, does that help???

Hey, we're off to WDW tomorrow afternoon. September promises to be a lean month for us on SR, I think.

Well I'm very happy for you that you made it back to the top...I won't be passing you out again, that I know! Have fun at WDW and your cruise!

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 01:39 PM
:rotfl:Hey! You bumped me right off! What did you do a fool thing like that for?:rotfl:

I know...he makes it to the top and then takes off for Disney!! Nice guy, huh? :rotfl:

pbhall13
08-28-2008, 01:57 PM
well I hope I am still hanging on.......thanks to Miss Angie and her wizardry in finding lost credits......my account had a nice little jump and made me feel a little bit better at holding a top 10 spot.......now just to make it thru the next few days (I do have a few shopping credits I hope will come thru...)

Pamela

~Kathie
08-28-2008, 01:59 PM

Oops!!! Sorry!! All's fair in love and SUNSHINE REWARDS!!!! :angel: :love:

jl8595
09-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Congrats fellow top 10er's! :cooldance:

This is my first time (and probably last, LOL) finishing on the big board and I'm THRILLED! It was a fun ride - thanks for sharing it with me! :sunshine:

marcymajor
09-01-2008, 08:27 AM
wtg Lori - that is just great. you should be really proud of yourself as that is a great accomplishment.:party:

askomsky
09-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Congrats fellow top 10er's! :cooldance:

This is my first time (and probably last, LOL) finishing on the big board and I'm THRILLED! It was a fun ride - thanks for sharing it with me! :sunshine:

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats on your Big Board finish!
I managed to hold onto a spot too.

Sunni
09-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Wtg you two! Wtg to all top 10 winners!

marcymajor
09-01-2008, 08:29 AM
my heartiest congrats to everyone who made it in the top 10 last month. wtg everybody.:party:

jl8595
09-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Whoo hoo!!! Congrats on your Big Board finish!
I managed to hold onto a spot too.

Awesome!! Congrats to you too!!!

disney_girl
09-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Congrats all!!! I managed to hold onto #4 this month!!:cooldance: Gotta give DH a little credit though since he bought 2 computers through SR!!!

PSL1013
09-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Woohoo..we made it to the end, congrats to everyone! :clap:

spring
09-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Congrats to Lori, April, Pam, Kathie and everyone else who made the Big Board!:sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
09-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Way to go, top 10 winners!!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
09-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Congrats to Lori, April, Pam, Kathie and everyone else who made the Big Board!:sunshine:

Thanks...I was really hoping that you would make it back up, we needed you to complete our Boston group! :(

~Kathie
09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Congrats to all who made it. I was sweating it towards the end and ended up coming in at #9. I even did some fast crediting offers. :rotfl:

One of my credits came through as 10 CENTS instead of $10.77. Angie is looking into that one. Very strange.

Congratulations everyone.

askomsky
09-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Congrats again everyone... It was close at the end.

pbhall13
09-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Congrats to all.

This will be a nice bump to my disney cashout. Now I am close to $525..setting a new goal of $600....I think I can make it by the end of September!

pamela

disney_girl
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Yes...this and the survey bonus help me get closer to my goal of $500 in the next 2 weeks. Almost there!! Off to do some surveys and a little shopping to seal the deal!!:sunshine:

askomsky
09-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Well I want to know what Shelly's buying that she's already over $80 and in the top spot on the big board for Sept! :rotfl:
You go girl!!!

marcymajor
09-01-2008, 04:13 PM
i'm #56 - so far i've made 62 cents so far today.:rotfl:

funcouple6
09-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Inquiring minds were wondering How does someone get around 81.00 on the first day of the month? Wowwwwy...

marcymajor
09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
she probably bought a whole lot of stuff last month and it all credited today. wish i had thought about doing that but there's not a whole lot me or my family really needs right now. oh well, guess i'm going to have to get on the stick and start buying some things soon so i won't be totally eclipsed by her numbers.:rotfl:

PSL1013
09-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Well I want to know what Shelly's buying that she's already over $80 and in the top spot on the big board for Sept! :rotfl:
You go girl!!!

Holy cow!! I'd like to know too. :rotfl: I went from 3rd to....drum roll.....#478 :D Well you won't see me on the big board this month that's for sure, I'm all shopped out for a while. ;)

jl8595
09-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Holy cow!! I'd like to know too. :rotfl: I went from 3rd to....drum roll.....#478 :D Well you won't see me on the big board this month that's for sure, I'm all shopped out for a while. ;)

LOL - me too! I slipped from 5th to #400...only .01 earned. My 15 minutes of fame are totally done, eh?! :D

Good for you Shelly - that it AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Swooping in to give Dude a run for his money (pun intended) while he's on vacation, LOL!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
09-01-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL - me too! I slipped from 5th to #400...only .01 earned. My 15 minutes of fame are totally done, eh?! :D

Good for you Shelly - that it AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Swooping in to give Dude a run for his money (pun intended) while he's on vacation, LOL!! :rotfl:

yeah, it was fun while it lasted...I haven't been able to get a single survey since Saturday, so I'm way down there now! :rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
09-01-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm number 4 on the Big Board - I think that it is the first time I have ever been there. It won't last, particularly if Shelly keeps shopping! :rotfl:

GrumpyWick77
09-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Anybody seen the Big Board numbers so far this month?

$99+ in three days..................WOW!! They must be a heck of a shopper!

marcymajor
09-05-2008, 07:59 PM
i'm actually #10 as of this afternoon. i know it is not going to last but it's nice to see my name in the top 10 this early in the month.:cooldance:

Sunni
09-05-2008, 09:43 PM
This is the first time I have ever been on the top 10 of the big board for the week. I have been slowly going down. Too Funny!

marcymajor
09-06-2008, 06:04 AM
i'm not in the top 10 anymore - now i am #12. it was nice while it lasted.:sunshine:

marcymajor
09-09-2008, 06:22 AM
i think there is something wrong with the big board numbers. it says i have made -0- for the month of september and yesterday i was #10.:confused:

marcymajor
09-09-2008, 06:25 AM
disregard my last post - it seems to be fixed now. sorry.:sunshine:

m4travels
09-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Marcy, you must have looked at the BB right about the time the numbers were being updated. That happened to me a couple months back and I thought I was going loopy. (Everyone else who read my post thought the same thing too!!!) Once the updating was completed, poof, all was again right with the world!

This is Dude, reporting from spot number 1357 with my earnings of $.01 for the month of September. Y'all have a great day!

chipndale
09-09-2008, 09:21 AM
This is Dude, reporting from spot number 1357 with my earnings of $.01 for the month of September. Y'all have a great day!

Dude - you are setting the place on fire! :rotfl:

m4travels
09-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Dude - you are setting the place on fire! :rotfl:
Yeah, but did you notice that my number, 1357, when separated out to 4 individual numbers are the first four prime numbers! THAT is cool!!! :banana:

I just may have to stay here awhile!

Don'tcha love how I can find joy in the smallest of things???

askomsky
09-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah, but did you notice that my number, 1357, when separated out to 4 individual numbers are the first four prime numbers! THAT is cool!!! :banana:

uh-oh sounds like someone once again has to much time on his hands today..... :rotfl:

faithhope
09-09-2008, 11:11 AM

um... 2 is a prime... but you can be pollyanna in the fact that it is the first 4 odd numbers :D

Faith... the pollyanna who loves math

m4travels
09-09-2008, 11:16 AM
um... 2 is a prime... but you can be pollyanna in the fact that it is the first 4 odd numbers :D

Faith... the pollyanna who loves math

Darn, I ALWAYS forget about 2!

Okay, we'll go with the fact that they're the first four odd numbers!

mjg74
09-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Im at number 2, thanks to that bowflex I bought for my DH :cooldance: First and probably only time I will ever be on there at all LOL

marcymajor
09-14-2008, 07:52 PM
yesterday i was #14 and this morning i was #9 and now i am #8. i know it won't last but it sure is nice to see my name in the top 10.:cooldance: