PDA

View Full Version : Gold Multi Locket Heart Bracelet

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Look at this beautiful Gold Multi Locket Heart Bracelet that Things Remembered has for only $10!

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/12659/30d/s7diod-isorigin.scene7.com/is/image/ThingsRemembered/000601522?wid=269&op_sharpen=1

I was looking for a locket for my kindergartener for her first day of school and came across this. What a good deal!!

jenvance
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
That is absolutely beautiful. I should get one for DD and new baby!

jnorth1007
07-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Are they children's sizes?

ligrumpygirl
07-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I ordered two just to have for "surprise" gifts.

They are 7.5 inch bracelets.

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Are they children's sizes?

They looked too big for Cassie, so I ended up going with a child's locket from Overstock instead. But I am thinking of getting these as "extra" gifts to keep on hand. (no pun intended!)

Iteach
07-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Look at this beautiful Gold Multi Locket Heart Bracelet that Things Remembered has for only $10!

I was looking for a locket for my kindergartener for her first day of school and came across this. What a good deal!!

Awww, what a nice thing to do! She will treasure that locket, especially on the first day of school if she is even a little apprehensive. I teach Jr. K so each year I see these little sweethearts holding something of their Mom or Dad's, going to look at their family picture in their locker several times, etc. The locket is a wonderful idea! Good job Mom! :clap: You are setting the stage for a very successful transition!

SunshineGirl
07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Awww, what a nice thing to do! She will treasure that locket, especially on the first day of school if she is even a little apprehensive. I teach Jr. K so each year I see these little sweethearts holding something of their Mom or Dad's, going to look at their family picture in their locker several times, etc. The locket is a wonderful idea! Good job Mom! :clap: You are setting the stage for a very successful transition!

This one is going to be particularly hard for me. I may need to buy one of those bracelets for myself and put her picture in it. LOL!

Iteach
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
This one is going to be particularly hard for me. I may need to buy one of those bracelets for myself and put her picture in it. LOL!

I emphathise with every parent who walks through my classroom door, especially in the beginning of the year. I was there once myself and remember it like it was yesterday. In the beginning I spend just as much time helping the parents adjust as I do the kids. I know you'll miss her, but you'll be fine. Try to plan something fun to do for yourself on the first day of school after you drop the girls off. Oh, and bring some kleenex along! :)

arob414
07-22-2008, 10:38 AM
I emphathise with every parent who walks through my classroom door, especially in the beginning of the year. I was there once myself and remember it like it was yesterday. In the beginning I spend just as much time helping the parents adjust as I do the kids. I know you'll miss her, but you'll be fine. Try to plan something fun to do for yourself on the first day of school after you drop the girls off. Oh, and bring some kleenex along! :)

And, gosh, it never gets any easier. All though, maybe last year was "OK". This wkend, I was talking about this being Anna's last yr in elementary and Grace's in middle school and could feel the tears coming. Then, I thought about Anna being in 6th, next yr, and Grace being a freshman and I felt my face getting hot. I am excited for them but it makes me sad to see them getting older and moving away from me. Last night, Anna spent the night away from home, first time without her sister. I am sitting here impatiently waiting for her to come home. She is 3 doors down. :rolleyes:

Debating on the charm bracelets. Trying to decide who I know might like one. Maybe my neice with 2 boys and a new baby girl. She is sappy like her aunt. :p

pbhall13
07-22-2008, 11:53 AM

Tricia

I am right there with you......Sadie will be in Kindergarten in the Fall as well....I think I am going to have a breakdown right there at the school! It was sad when my Sydney went to kindergarten, but I still had Sadie home with me so I could deal better.......now with them both in school...oh no (my two bright spots is that in my town kindergarten is only 1/2 days and I will have my nephew with me...and he will only be 2 so I still have some baby lovin' to hold onto!)

I know we want to see them grow up, but sometimes I just want to put them under a glass dome to preserve them!!!

Deep breaths....we will get thru this!

Pamela