PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn Factory

ligrumpygirl
07-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Do they really ship/deliver as fast as they say?? Was thinking of sending a box to DH and nephew for MOA this weekend.

Darn those Popcorn people...they figured out how fast we buy them out! Got an email about their weekly special but it's not available on the SR link. Now I'm off to figure out which is the better deal...I would hate to lose the SR money but it might be better.

askomsky
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Do they really ship/deliver as fast as they say?? Was thinking of sending a box to DH and nephew for MOA this weekend.

Darn those Popcorn people...they figured out how fast we buy them out! Got an email about their weekly special but it's not available on the SR link. Now I'm off to figure out which is the better deal...I would hate to lose the SR money but it might be better.

Yes they do ship fast, but they'll give you dates on when you can ship and of course sooner does cost more, but I was still able to pick like 3-4 days out as the first cheapest shipping date and it was delivered right on time!

amarazas
07-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Which flavors are the best??? I was just on there, and that would be great to send to my cousin's kids...

ligrumpygirl
07-23-2008, 09:05 PM
OK so the package I ordered can't be delivered due to high demand. Does anybody know another food company we have that will deliver this weekend?? Wanted a welcome package for DH and Dnephew.

sunshinecindy
07-23-2008, 09:18 PM
Nuts on the Net is really fast.

SunshineGirl
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Mrs. Prindables? Maybe too pricey? On a short timeframe, I would recommend Mrs. P, Harry and David or Hickory Farms.

ligrumpygirl
07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks...I'll look. Here I was thinking I was ahead ordering early...then I get the dreaded "sorry" email today!