PDA

View Full Version : Disney gift cards - I ordered my $100 gift cards last Friday - when will they be in the mail?

cherbear
07-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Because I am apparently blind:p, I didn't realize this new cash out option was out there:

Disney Gift Card Emailed ($100)

I remembered talk of this in the forum, but didn't realize it was in existence already. (Thanks Tricia!)

I know it's a stretch:rolleyes:, but I guess my question is...if I already ordered 2 $100 Disney gift cards last Friday, are they already in the mail? If they are NOT in the mail, can I possibly have the gift card numbers emailed to me?

I am hoping to put them toward my trip when I pay it off next week. If I only opened my eyes, I'd have seen that option and gotten the #'s emailed to me. Like Homer says, Doh!!
(unless of course, the option was added in the last 5 days? :p)

Thanks in advance!

Hedy
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Looks like they went out in the mail today http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11343&highlight=disney

bajam
07-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Tricia posted this morning here http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11343

that they had been mailed this morning.

bajam
07-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Looks like they went out in the mail today http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11343&highlight=disney

Lol
I guess us Heather's are thinking the same today :)

cherbear
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM

Tricia posted this morning here http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11343

that they had been mailed this morning.

thanks to both of you!! I didn't even think to look for a thread like that. That just makes me thrilled to hear! Maybe I'll even have them by Saturday! :banana:

WTG Tricia! :clap:

bajam
07-23-2008, 02:13 PM
No problem. I can't help with most things because I live my life out of the loop, but I'm glad to help when I know the answer:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
For anyone reading this, remember, our guidelines say 2-4 weeks so always be sure to cashout with that in mind. I know everyone likes to wait till the last minute, but you are taking a chance if you do that. This applies to all cashouts, just not Disney.

m4travels
07-23-2008, 03:41 PM
For anyone reading this, remember, our guidelines say 2-4 weeks so always be sure to cashout with that in mind. I know everyone likes to wait till the last minute, but you are taking a chance if you do that. This applies to all cashouts, just not Disney.

So appropriate for this week! Take a Chance on Me!! :banana:

askomsky
07-23-2008, 03:56 PM

:rotfl: Dude, slow at work today? :D

m4travels
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
:rotfl: Dude, slow at work today? :D

Many would accuse me of WANTING to get fired!!!

SunshineGirl
07-23-2008, 04:03 PM

Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for hours!!

m4travels
07-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head for hours!!

Not to worry, Chiquitita. Does Your Mama Know you have these issues? Come on now, be a Super Trouper and let your light shine! If you have any other issues you might want to contact Fernando! Take it from this Dancing Queen, all you need to do is say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do because it's all The Name of the Game!

SunshineGirl
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Not to worry, Chiquitita. Does Your Mama Know you have these issues? Come on now, be a Super Trouper and let your light shine! If you have any other issues you might want to contact Fernando! Take it from this Dancing Queen, all you need to do is say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do because it's all The Name of the Game!

Thanks. Fernando...that's just what you want to have playing through your head over and over.... LOL!

m4travels
07-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I could probably go on and on (yeah, I know you know that) but I have REALLY hijacked this thread so I'll just say: The Winner Takes It All

Back to lurking (HA!)

sunshinecindy
07-23-2008, 04:20 PM

That was stuck in my mind before you even said it. THANKS!!

disneyforever
07-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok, not fair!!! I just FINALLY got those songs out of my head after seeing the movie. Now I'm going to be humming them again. Well at least it will drive DH nuts! :rotfl:

m4travels
07-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Ok, not fair!!! I just FINALLY got those songs out of my head after seeing the movie. Now I'm going to be humming them again. Well at least it will drive DH nuts! :rotfl:

Well, as they say at the local bakery, "sorry, but there's muffin I can do about it!"