PDA

View Full Version : Shopping question

disneyforever
07-23-2008, 07:14 PM
I need to make a couple different shopping purchases - from different vendors. I just did my first one and got my confirmation email. Can I immediately do my next shopping or do I need to wait a couple hours? Does it matter? I know I can't clear cookies for several hours but that doesn't interfere with shopping does it?

SunshineGirl
07-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Shop on!!

LOL. Seriously. You can make as many purchases in a row as you need/want to and will be fine. Just wait until you get your confirmation emails to clear your cookies.

chipndale
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Shop on!!

LOL. Seriously. You can make as many purchases in a row as you need/want to and will be fine. Just wait until you get your confirmation emails to clear your cookies.

So as soon as the confirmation email comes through it is OK to clear cookies? After I have done online shopping, I have always waited 6 hours before clearing cookies. So, I can shop sooner? :)

SunshineGirl
07-23-2008, 10:58 PM
So as soon as the confirmation email comes through it is OK to clear cookies? After I have done online shopping, I have always waited 6 hours before clearing cookies. So, I can shop sooner? :)

Absolutely! You do not have to clear cookies when you are doing shopping. I shop for days and do not clear my cookies (but I don't really do offers and surveys).

chipndale
07-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Absolutely! You do not have to clear cookies when you are doing shopping. I shop for days and do not clear my cookies (but I don't really do offers and surveys).

:thanks::thanks: I will be shopping sooner!

mollyeilis
07-24-2008, 12:52 PM

Thanks for saying that. :)

It's what I've been doing, but it's good to hear that. I figure that if I shop at Old Navy, its cookie doesn't interfere with shopping at drugstore, which doesn't interfere with shopping at Macys, etc etc.