PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take the insurance thing to credit?

tarheelpat
07-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I've not got credit, but I've heard from three insurance agents!

I am trying to get an insurance policy for my son who can no longer be covered by his university's policy after August 15, but I want quick quotes instead of to "sit down and go over" what they have to offer. My son has no illnesses, gets sick approximately every three years and has been covered continuously since birth -- he should be the world's cheapest and easiest person to cover. Somehow, I thought I would get emails -- didn't realize my name and contacts was going to be given to local agents.

coastalgirl
07-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Yep, they are calling me too!! I just stopped answering my phone! I did not get credit on that one either!!

tarheelpat
07-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Bummer. How long ago did you do it? I wonder if anyone else has received credit.

kimntrent
07-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I did that one on the first day too and got nothing from it either. And I have gotten tons of calls on it. More than three. They are actually getting pretty annoying.

Kim
________
CANCER - BREAST ADVICE (http://www.health-forums.org/cancer-breast/)

Anna
07-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I've not got credit, but I've heard from three insurance agents!

I am trying to get an insurance policy for my son who can no longer be covered by his university's policy after August 15, but I want quick quotes instead of to "sit down and go over" what they have to offer. My son has no illnesses, gets sick approximately every three years and has been covered continuously since birth -- he should be the world's cheapest and easiest person to cover. Somehow, I thought I would get emails -- didn't realize my name and contacts was going to be given to local agents.

I have the same problem...tons of insurance calls but no credit. :computer: