PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

belbook
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Had a whole slew of options - got offered two surveys. The 2nd one said, after I had answered some questions, Thank you, click here to be rewarded. I got taken back to the "no surveys for you" page. It was on banking - anyone else get that one?

goofy08
08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Can anyone else get a DS this morning? I get the page where I enter my information, but when I click to bring up the options, i just get a blank page and nothing loads. Anyone else or is it me?

marcymajor
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
i got one this morning (very early) after being booted out of about 3 - probably not what you wanted to hear. yesterday a whole bunch of folks were having a problem getting a ds but i thought it was fixed. sorry you are having issues with gf and hopefully they will fix this soon. have a nice day anyway and just keep trying.:sunshine:

missangie
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
I got the same error page just now, must be down here, *other reward site* is working fine for the daily survey.:blush:

I was really watching to make sure any DS issues that we could help resolve were taken care of when I ran across this post. I hope this doesn't mean you are doing a DS on two different sites each day :eek:, because, that could cause problems for you, Sunshine, and what's his name at that other place. It is fraudulent to do the same things on two different sites, i.e. surveys or offers.

From your total forum posts, I thought maybe you might be new and should know that if you are caught doing duplicate offers, more than one of the same survey, etc. you could be banned. I would encourage you to pick a site on which to do those things. It's easier to keep track of and safer. Of course, I hope you pick SR :love:

missangie
08-06-2008, 08:38 AM
i got one this morning (very early) after being booted out of about 3 - probably not what you wanted to hear. yesterday a whole bunch of folks were having a problem getting a ds but i thought it was fixed. sorry you are having issues with gf and hopefully they will fix this soon. have a nice day anyway and just keep trying.:sunshine:

Not a problem here--I just went to the DS and got in just fine.

Iteach
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Can anyone else get a DS this morning? I get the page where I enter my information, but when I click to bring up the options, i just get a blank page and nothing loads. Anyone else or is it me?

I had that same problem for most of the day yesterday, but then last evening, after 7 PM a whole bunch of options came up. I completed my DS with the SR congrats page and then after midnight completed another one for my DS today. Just keep trying every hour or so. Eventually options will pop up for you too. Good luck!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-06-2008, 10:00 AM
FWIW, I found out that my contact at Greenfield is no longer there. But Jill still is...who we worked with previously. So hopefully I will hear from her if there are known issues.

iluvamystery89
08-06-2008, 10:01 AM
i just got kicked out of 3-4 different surveys in the last 15 minutes. one of them took me all the way to the end and said thank you for your time, i clicked the arrow button and it said i didn't qualify-it was about a new salsa, in case anyone else gets it.

eta: and now ALL my options are gone. nothing left but my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button.

SunshineGirl
08-06-2008, 10:07 AM
i just got kicked out of 3-4 different surveys in the last 15 minutes. one of them took me all the way to the end and said thank you for your time, i clicked the arrow button and it said i didn't qualify-it was about a new salsa, in case anyone else gets it.

eta: and now ALL my options are gone. nothing left but my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button.

I actually got the one about the salsa last night and it worked just fine for me. But it did take me like 20 minutes to take it. Maybe you took it too fast? Or didn't actually get through all of the qualifying questions?

Pooh's Pal
08-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm really trying to do a DS everyday....sometimes I just can't qualify at all, like yesterday.
So I opted to try again this am and got into one, only to find out after numerous questions, I did not qualify, tried again and the next one accepted me right away! (about Gelettos=sp?) 2nd try went nice and slow and took 15 minutes, but it said Congrats! Thank goodness. :)

tarheelpat
08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
I also got the "you did not qualify" after I had completed the salsa survey. I did another one after that but no credit -- hopefully they're coming in at 12:30 today instead of early.

jtowner
08-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I was really watching to make sure any DS issues that we could help resolve were taken care of when I ran across this post. I hope this doesn't mean you are doing a DS on two different sites each day :eek:, because, that could cause problems for you, Sunshine, and what's his name at that other place. It is fraudulent to do the same things on two different sites, i.e. surveys or offers.

From your total forum posts, I thought maybe you might be new and should know that if you are caught doing duplicate offers, more than one of the same survey, etc. you could be banned. I would encourage you to pick a site on which to do those things. It's easier to keep track of and safer. Of course, I hope you pick SR :love:

Thanks for your message, I am a member of somewhere else, I checked to see if it was GF in general or just here. With that being said, you can belong to as many rewards sites as you like. I did not do the survey just checked to see if working. Thanks for the concern, that was kind of you.

Jtowner

mirandag819
08-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks for your message, I am a member of someother place, I checked to see if it was GF in general or just here. With that being said, you can belong to as many rewards sites as you like. I did not do the survey just checked to see if working. Thanks for the concern, that was kind of you.

Jtowner

Jtowner,

You should not be mentioning "other reward site" name on this forum though, that it why Tricia changed your earlier post.

Oppps sorry Cindy, I should have removed the name from the quote, I wasn't even thinking about that.

SunshineGirl
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
I also got the "you did not qualify" after I had completed the salsa survey. I did another one after that but no credit -- hopefully they're coming in at 12:30 today instead of early.

They are definitely running late today.

Alice28
08-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Ugh, beware of a computer interactive survey, where they want you to pretend you are really going to buy a computer- it didn't take me back to SR at the end, and it was a LONG one- about 30 full minutes. :headache:

SunshineGirl
08-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Ugh, beware of a computer interactive survey, where they want you to pretend you are really going to buy a computer- it didn't take me back to SR at the end, and it was a LONG one- about 30 full minutes. :headache:

Hopefully it is one of the ones that ends up importing later. We've seen a number of people get two credits in a day this summer because of that.

funcouple6
08-06-2008, 02:41 PM
That happened to me today and boy was I irked. So it let me do another survey and it took me back to the SR site.

IckyMickey
08-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Have the DS posted today?

I had to watch a 30 minute sitcom and then answer 10+ minutes of questions from Nielson. I got the congrats page, but not credit today.

juliokirkland
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Have the DS posted today?

I had to watch a 30 minute sitcom and then answer 10+ minutes of questions from Nielson. I got the congrats page, but not credit today.

I got that same really long survey yesterday and already got credit today. I hope you eventually get credit cause that was the longest survey I have every done.

iluvamystery89
08-06-2008, 05:17 PM
i've still got no options, and it's been over 7 hours....perhaps i'm out of luck today.

missymouse
08-06-2008, 05:27 PM
I completed the salsa survey but it didn't take me back to SR. I went back and got the message that there were no other surveys as if it worked ok but no credit today.

iluvamystery89
08-06-2008, 05:31 PM
so....is it possible i'm getting the "no surveys available" page because the salsa survey actually submitted, even though it took me back to the page that said i didn't qualify and had the "try another survey" button (this was the one that all my options disappeared after i was kicked out)? has anyone taken the salsa survey and actually gotten credit?

i ask because it's been over 2 weeks since i got the "no surveys available" page. what's been happening lately is that my options are still listed even after i complete a survey & get the congrats page.

marcymajor
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
i didn't get the salsa survey but i did get a ds this morning and got the congrats page and then checked and there were more options. i totally empathize with what you are going thru as it has been over 12 hours and i can't get a sm survey - no options - no surveys.:cry:

mollyeilis
08-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I completed the salsa survey but it didn't take me back to SR. I went back and got the message that there were no other surveys as if it worked ok but no credit today.

That was yesterday?

If we do not get the SR congrats page, we need to take another b/c the other didn't credit.

Alas, right now there are floopy things happening with Greenfield; that or there are limited numbers of surveys available. So it's harder to get that next survey.

Getting the "no surveys" page is NOT an indicator anymore that anything went through.

so....is it possible i'm getting the "no surveys available" page because the salsa survey actually submitted, even though it took me back to the page that said i didn't qualify and had the "try another survey" button (this was the one that all my options disappeared after i was kicked out)? has anyone taken the salsa survey and actually gotten credit?

i ask because it's been over 2 weeks since i got the "no surveys available" page. what's been happening lately is that my options are still listed even after i complete a survey & get the congrats page.

Well, I don't think so (though of course I'm no expert). I think that most of us have been getting a very small number of surveys, with many hours of the day being taken up with "no surveys available". So when we finish a survey and it doesn't take us to the SR congratulations page, we go to take another survey, but are finding no surveys are available. It's a big bummer, most definitely! But none of us are alone in this, we're all intermittently getting that "no surveys for you" page far more often than we did before. At least that's what I'm noticing by seeing all the posts for this last week or 2.

iluvamystery89
08-06-2008, 05:58 PM
That was yesterday?

If we do not get the SR congrats page, we need to take another b/c the other didn't credit.

Alas, right now there are floopy things happening with Greenfield; that or there are limited numbers of surveys available. So it's harder to get that next survey.

Getting the "no surveys" page is NOT an indicator anymore that anything went through.

Well, I don't think so (though of course I'm no expert). I think that most of us have been getting a very small number of surveys, with many hours of the day being taken up with "no surveys available". So when we finish a survey and it doesn't take us to the SR congratulations page, we go to take another survey, but are finding no surveys are available. It's a big bummer, most definitely! But none of us are alone in this, we're all intermittently getting that "no surveys for you" page far more often than we did before. At least that's what I'm noticing by seeing all the posts for this last week or 2.

yeah, the "no surveys available" page hasn't been working the past couple of weeks and i actually got 2 surveys myself one day (could've taken a 3rd, but i checked the forum first) before i found out what was going on. perhaps they've fixed the glitch? i don't usually have a problem getting surveys and it's really unusual to go almost 8 hours without a single option. of course, it was odd they all disappeared in the first place-i had 10 or so listed and 4 checked and after i was booted from my 5th-6th survey (the one after the salsa survey) all the options went *poof!*.

piglet-for-me
08-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I had a couple of options this morning but didn't qualify. After that, I get the message asking if I'm me and when I click on start survey, then I get the message saying there are no surveys available. Usually when I can't qualify early in the morning, when I check back later, there are more options available to me.

I tried to clear cookies and it didn't help. :confused:

spring
08-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I also had a few options this morning, but didn't qualify for any of the surveys that were appropriate for my demographics. I tried again this afternoon and now I'm getting no options and all. I have tried on and off for at least 4 hours and still have no options. At this rate, I'll be lucky to hit 13 this month. This is the 3rd day this month I missed a survey. Last month I was able to get 27. I just think Greenfield must be VERY LOW on surveys right now. Hope it picks up.

marcymajor
08-06-2008, 06:46 PM
fyi - it's not just the ds that have no surveys available - there are no sm surveys available also. i do hope that gf gets their act together soon as most of the money i earn on sr is thru surveys and if that goes away i don't know how i will earn any money (i can't keep buying a lot of things) as money is starting to get a little tight. my only other option if surveys are no longer available is to just cash out what i have and only visit sr occassionally. i hate to say things like that as i have truly enjoyed being part of this community and i have made friends and money but without surveys i won't make enough to maintain sm status. if anyone has any suggestions, i am all ears.:confused:

bbangel
08-06-2008, 06:54 PM
fyi - it's not just the ds that have no surveys available - there are no sm surveys available also. i do hope that gf gets their act together soon as most of the money i earn on sr is thru surveys and if that goes away i don't know how i will earn any money (i can't keep buying a lot of things) as money is starting to get a little tight. my only other option if surveys are no longer available is to just cash out what i have and only visit sr occassionally. i hate to say things like that as i have truly enjoyed being part of this community and i have made friends and money but without surveys i won't make enough to maintain sm status. if anyone has any suggestions, i am all ears.:confused:

Sounds like Greenfield just doesn't have surveys for your demographics. The person who takes surveys for me has never seen a longer list of options.

I think the surveys are a great lesson in patience for all of us. And if they are starting to stress you out, it may be time to take a deep breath and take a day off (yes, even if that means you miss out on a bonus).

bajam
08-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I think it may be something going on at Greenfield. I just tried to take the SM one for the first time in a couple of days and there are no options for me either. Hopefully tomorrow it will be back to normal. My DH has never had a problem getting the regular DS. I do sometimes have trouble getting a SM one, but not when I haven't done one in a few days. That's why I'm thinking this is a glitch of some sort.

mirandag819
08-06-2008, 07:00 PM

Maybe taking a little break to destress might help, but I wouldn't leave SR for anything! We all have slow days.... I have had times when no offers would credit and I couldn't qualify for surveys, but I just enjoyed the forum for a few days and things picked back up. Take a look at your account history and remind yourself how many things HAVE credited. We all have slow times, but we all have days where everything works too! I just try to remember those days. For example yesterday I did every new offer and 1 old one and they all credited, I really hadn't had many offers credit since Crazy Credits and those couple days everything credited too. Just remember every day can't be perfect.

marcymajor
08-06-2008, 07:05 PM
i understand what you are saying but it is not just me that this is happening to. for some reason a lot of people are having problems getting a survey and it can't just be because of their demographics, there has to be some other reason behind it. it is only the 6th day of the month and to not have any surveys for so many different people from different places makes me wonder sometimes. does that make any sense? i also know that i should exercise more patience when it comes to surveys and maybe i should take a day off from surveys just to relax and de-stress. thanks for your words - they really hit home. have a wonderful evening and again:thanks:

mollyeilis
08-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I might have this exactly the opposite, but I'm remembering that Tricia has said that summer is the slowest time for surveys.

Or maybe that's the winter? (see? exactly the opposite is a possibility)

When I see "no surveys for you", I figure it means there are no surveys. To me, the glitch is the wording of things, no longer (for ages it seems) getting the "you have exceeded the daily limit" message, and more recently not being able to rely on the "no surveys" message as meaning something credited. THOSE are the glitches, to me, along with error messages and their site being down for maintenance.

But the "no surveys" part, I just assume that's exactly what they mean.

I hadn't done a SM survey since July, I believe, until yesterday when I could try. And I got the "no surveys" message for ages. Then just after 8pm Pacific time I got LOADS of options all at once, and skated one in just before 9pm. If I hadn't checked right after 8, I wouldn't have seen all of those. And right now I'm in the "no surveys for you" period for the SM survey, probably both b/c it's not yet time (I'm on a rough 20 hour cycle for SM surveys, and it's made more difficult b/c the survey credited for today, just after 9pm pacific time, so it's confusing) and b/c they haven't loaded any recently.

bajam
08-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I guess I was wondering if the glitch was that my DH was able to complete one but didn't get the congrats and then it was all the sudden that it said he should try back tomorrow. Even with a ton of options available on the list. It was almost like it decided the one earlier went through and he was done for the day.

I don't know about the SM one for me. I usually have some options to pick from even if I can't qualify after I get into them. I'm getting the page like I took one and am trying again before my 24 hrs. are up. But I didn't take one yesterday.

I have faith it will be back to normal soon. I got the little bonus last month and it won't kill me if I get it instead of the big one this month again. It's still fun to see the jump in the account at the first of the month.

Here's to fingers and toes crossed that we all get one tomorrow.:D

goofy08
08-06-2008, 07:39 PM
I had like twelve options this morning and I checked 7. The first survey I got was for one of those online communities. I took it and it didn't take me back to SR. Big surprise, those almost never do. Anyway, when I went back to try again, all the options were gone and ever since ( about 14 hours now) all I get is the "No surveys" message. You can't tell me that that one survey wiped out all 12 options. There's something strange going on.

Alice28
08-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Hopefully it is one of the ones that ends up importing later. We've seen a number of people get two credits in a day this summer because of that.

I hope so! That was tooooo long of a survey to get na-da. And it was kind of a fun one, at that.

marcymajor
08-06-2008, 08:32 PM
just wanted to let everyone know that after 15 hours of trying to get a sm survey (i know this is the ds thread but i thought i would put this here) i had options, completed it and got the congrats page. now lets hope it credits after 9 tonite. i guess gf added more surveys so now everyone can try to get one. have a great evening all and good luck with your surveys.:sunshine:

jenvance
08-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I just got a very strange survey that asked if I had any children between the ages of 8 and 17 that knew how to sew. DD does but she is only eight. It was very strange asking if she took sewing classes and other weird question and then it did not take me back to the congrats page after it said I completed the survey with dd. Now I have no options, well I guess I will have to keep trying.

iluvamystery89
08-06-2008, 08:58 PM
i just completed one! :cooldance: everyone check your options again!

purdyratt
08-06-2008, 09:00 PM
I just got one too. I didnt all day until now..
go try again!!

-r

MooseBrains
08-06-2008, 10:56 PM
After being told no survey 4 times I finally got one for my DD on sewing and then guess what???

NO Return, No Credit. What a day for the survey!

MdCaterer
08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Dh did one a little while ago that was a keynote survey. All about online shopping for computers. It took about 30 minutes. He got to the end and got this message
"We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!"
However it did not go back to GF so no credit! No point in send ing the info as GF never does give credit even when you supply the invitation information they request. ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

marcymajor
08-07-2008, 05:38 AM
had lots of options this morning and got one on sleep aids. completed it and got the congrats page. today has definitely been a better day for surveys.:cooldance:

mirandag819
08-07-2008, 06:58 AM
had lots of options this morning and got one on sleep aids. completed it and got the congrats page. today has definitely been a better day for surveys.:cooldance:

Glad you are having a better day today..... I'll keep my fingers crossed that today stays great for you. :sunshine:

marcymajor
08-07-2008, 07:35 AM
that was really a sweet thing to say and you made my day even brighter. i hope you have a great day too.:sunshine::)

OhMari
08-07-2008, 07:57 AM
I just got a very strange survey that asked if I had any children between the ages of 8 and 17 that knew how to sew. DD does but she is only eight. It was very strange asking if she took sewing classes and other weird question and then it did not take me back to the congrats page after it said I completed the survey with dd. Now I have no options, well I guess I will have to keep trying.

I got Callie up early. She goes to work in a little while. She was excited to answer the questions about sewing. I hung out a load of laundry and when I came back in, she said she completed it. I looked and no "congradulations page." She told me the survey was fun, since she took sewing in h.s. She sews really well too. My mom sews, but that "gene" I totally did not get. Bummer. When I tried for another survey, I had no options. When I started this morning, there were at least 10 options. How the heck did they all get wiped out.

Jenvance-you better tell your dh-how to log on here. He has to post when you have your baby. Hang in there-mine were all late-

jenvance
08-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Dh is computer illiterate, lol, he will not log on, Sorry but if I am missing for two days you can all guess I went into labor and will check in shortly.

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Dh is computer illiterate, lol, he will not log on, Sorry but if I am missing for two days you can all guess I went into labor and will check in shortly.

I will note this. I hope you disappear really soon so we can all meet the future SRer.

I had an easy one on allergy meds last night so I hope I get another similarly short and easy one today.

T1nkrules
08-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Well, I got all three last night but the SM survey credit is missing! :headache:

I was on such a good roll :rotfl:

iluvamystery89
08-07-2008, 09:55 AM
i got the sewing survey and at the end it told me i completed the survey and thanked me, but didn't return me to the congrats page, so i tried a couple more times to get a survey (lots of options, 3-4 checked) and after being booted 2-3 times, all the options are gone again. *sigh* congrats to those who managed to get one already!

marcymajor
08-07-2008, 10:11 AM
i'm so sorry that you are having problems getting a ds. just take a deep breath, walk away from your computer for a little while, and then try again. i just know you will succeed in getting your surveys for today. will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you today that you prevail. have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

cglaura
08-07-2008, 11:18 AM
I wonder if they implemented some sort of tries per person per time period thing. The same thing happened to me on Monday. I had tons of options, didn't qualify for I think 3, maybe it was 4, then got the no surveys for you page / click here if you are not blahblah.

But then after 8pm I had the choices again, but then didn't qualify and was out again. 8am Tuesday, same scenario, not qualified for a few, then had to wait until 8pm....then I got one on the 1st try and qualified/sr congrats.

I've been lucky to get a ds on 1st try the past few days, so haven't been able to judge that theory any further, but from what I've been reading it seems they are only giving us so many tries, then you have to wait for the next go-round. IDK, just my .02 :D

goofy08
08-07-2008, 12:13 PM
I wonder if they implemented some sort of tries per person per time period thing. The same thing happened to me on Monday. I had tons of options, didn't qualify for I think 3, maybe it was 4, then got the no surveys for you page / click here if you are not blahblah.

But then after 8pm I had the choices again, but then didn't qualify and was out again. 8am Tuesday, same scenario, not qualified for a few, then had to wait until 8pm....then I got one on the 1st try and qualified/sr congrats.

I've been lucky to get a ds on 1st try the past few days, so haven't been able to judge that theory any further, but from what I've been reading it seems they are only giving us so many tries, then you have to wait for the next go-round. IDK, just my .02 :D

I was wondering about this, too, except for two days in a row now it's happened to me on the first try. I'll have like 10-12 options, get the first attempt, get booted and then have all the options disappear. I can tell you, if they've gone to some kind of "one strike you're out" thing, I'm done. :computer:

askomsky
08-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I was wondering about this, too, except for two days in a row now it's happened to me on the first try. I'll have like 10-12 options, get the first attempt, get booted and then have all the options disappear. I can tell you, if they've gone to some kind of "one strike you're out" thing, I'm done. :computer:

Something is up, but I was booted out of 2 this morning before I did get one. Even on the 3rd try I still had a bunch of options. Or was that yesterday? lol I can't remember.

lanny76
08-07-2008, 03:11 PM

I've sort of been waiting to see if you were missing - because probably your due date has passed, and no baby yet?! I hope she comes soon. I have a feeling mine will in a few days, so we'll see how it goes for each of us!!

mmm611
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I had a really weird, long one this morning on home pregnancy tests. I dept telling them I've never bought one, I'm not trying to become pregnant, etc, but they let me keep going. I just love those questions when they ask which was teh brand you purchased most recently and you have to check the "other" box and write NEVER BOUGHT ONE. Then they ask why you bought NEVER BOUGHT ONE. Wouldn't that be pretty self explanatory???

At least I got the congrats screen and a good laugh!

TIAMOMMA
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I also had a lot of options clicked off earlier today. I tried and didn't qualify for a few and now I have no options at all in either the daily survey or the SM survey. I'm wondering what's going on....

Debbie Jean
08-07-2008, 07:39 PM
I also had a lot of options clicked off earlier today. I tried and didn't qualify for a few and now I have no options at all in either the daily survey or the SM survey. I'm wondering what's going on....

Same thing here. :confused: I'm going to give it a shot later and see if anything changes.

Update: Got in about 10 PM and just finished one on sleep aides!

marcymajor
08-07-2008, 07:46 PM
i'm having the same problem getting a sm survey. i did a sm survey last night around 8 and i wonder if i have to wait until 8 tonite to get another one and that's why i have no options or surveys available.:confused: any thoughts on this?

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I just did a long one on athletic shoes/clothing but it gave me the congrats screen and brought me back to SR so no complaining from me. :)

jenvance
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I just did a long one on athletic shoes/clothing but it gave me the congrats screen and brought me back to SR so no complaining from me. :)

I just took the same one, and it was very long. But I am just happy to get one :)

I got a short sm survey on fast food :clap:

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 09:01 PM

I just did that one too. It was definitely longer than most others but I was glad to get it. Thanks for the help before!

purdyratt
08-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I didnt get credit for a GF survey from yesterday. I did get the congrats page at the end and again today. I will see if this one credits. no luck on otx tonight. Oh well...........

-r:computer:

marcymajor
08-08-2008, 04:20 AM
just got one on jello and puddings. was a little long but completed it and got the congrats page. good way to start a morning.:cooldance:

lanny76
08-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Got one of those virtual mailbox/credit card offer evaluation surveys, not bad. First try, so glad for that!

m 'n c
08-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Got one of those virtual mailbox/credit card offer evaluation surveys, not bad. First try, so glad for that!

Oh I've had those before. They are kinda fun at the beginning and then towards the end you are tired of reading the mail. lol

lanny76
08-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh I've had those before. They are kinda fun at the beginning and then towards the end you are tired of reading the mail. lol

Yeah, I know!!

jenvance
08-08-2008, 11:02 AM
I didnt get credit for a GF survey from yesterday. I did get the congrats page at the end and again today. I will see if this one credits. no luck on otx tonight. Oh well...........

It may credit at 12:30

OhMari
08-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Are the Survey's Credited yet from Thursday. I did one last nite, and I got the congradulations page, but then it showed I wasn't logged in.

mollyeilis
08-08-2008, 12:44 PM
They just credited now; at least mine did.

Alice28
08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Are the Survey's Credited yet from Thursday. I did one last nite, and I got the congradulations page, but then it showed I wasn't logged in.

Mine has

marcymajor
08-08-2008, 01:21 PM
mine credited also.

marcymajor
08-09-2008, 05:13 AM
got a survey this morning about how me and my teenager use the internet thru insight express, finished it but it did not take me back to sr and the page i did get said thank you for taking our survey. filed an error report to gf for this survey. i was able to get another survey on the olympics in beijing, completed it and got the congrats page so at least i did get one.:cooldance:

jenvance
08-09-2008, 09:43 AM
got a survey this morning about how me and my teenager use the internet thru insight express, finished it but it did not take me back to sr and the page i did get said thank you for taking our survey. filed an error report to gf for this survey. i was able to get another survey on the olympics in beijing, completed it and got the congrats page so at least i did get one.:cooldance:

I got the same first one. It is so frustrating to go through a whole survey and then not see sunshine rewards!!! :sunshine:

toystoryduo
08-09-2008, 09:55 AM
I haven't been able to get a survey for the past 3 days. :( I was in the middle of a survey about various products that had a couple of commercials to watch and the survey just froze. :computer:

OhMari
08-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Mine has

I got credit for Thursdays. This was the day I was logged out when I finished the survey.

piglet-for-me
08-09-2008, 10:10 AM
ugh! I convinced my 13 year old to take a survey on a new school supply idea this morning and when it was done it didn't return to the congratulations screen. It just said thanks, the survey is complete now.

Now I want to moan and groan as much as he did while taking it. :computer:

jenvance
08-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I just took one about a movie. :)

IckyMickey
08-09-2008, 10:25 AM
ugh! I convinced my 13 year old to take a survey on a new school supply idea this morning and when it was done it didn't return to the congratulations screen. It just said thanks, the survey is complete now.

Now I want to moan and groan as much as he did while taking it. :computer:

We got that one too with the same "done" sentence. It was such a nice one to do too!:computer: :computer:

mmm611
08-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Just finished one on microwave popcorn.

askomsky
08-09-2008, 10:52 AM
We got that one too with the same "done" sentence. It was such a nice one to do too!:computer: :computer:

Same here DS wasn't happy to help me at first but when it was over rather quickly he was ok. I just didn't have the heart to tell him that DH was going to have to go through another one. (We got it as a SM survey)

juliokirkland
08-09-2008, 11:32 AM

Got the same survey with the same result. I was lucky enough to get into another survey that did take me back to the congrats page and to sunshine rewards.:)

faithhope
08-09-2008, 11:44 AM
ack I should have come here first...got my kid to do one and got the

Thank you for sharing your opinions!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

But I did NOT get taken back to SR rewards...so I'm going to assume I can try to take another one...

faithhope
08-09-2008, 11:47 AM
what is with the otx being offered sometimes as the daily survey??
if you take an otx as your daily greenfield survey...then I assume you can't take an otx as well that day??

lanny76
08-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Got a fun one about shoe designs, but then it didn't take me back to SR. Had a lot of options, which I kept getting kicked out of, got 2 that said, survey now closed due to sufficient respondents. Also got sent to OTX, but it hasn't been 24 hrs, so didn't get that one either. Got kicked out of yet another, it said no surveys for you, but still had lots of options, so tried again. Got kicked out, again. Checked again, and just got the page that just had my email addy on it and no options -- got the thank you for your willingness page, then. So I wonder if they actually did get the one logged that I finished??!! Because I did have tons of options just before I got the sequence that ended with the page saying, thank you for your willingness. Guess I'll give it a look later, just to see.
Just one of those fun days with surveys - glad they're not all like that!:rolleyes:

mmm611
08-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Got a fun one about shoe designs, but then it didn't take me back to SR. Had a lot of options, which I kept getting kicked out of, got 2 that said, survey now closed due to sufficient respondents. Also got sent to OTX, but it hasn't been 24 hrs, so didn't get that one either. Got kicked out of yet another, it said no surveys for you, but still had lots of options, so tried again. Got kicked out, again. Checked again, and just got the page that just had my email addy on it and no options -- got the thank you for your willingness page, then. So I wonder if they actually did get the one logged that I finished??!! Because I did have tons of options just before I got the sequence that ended with the page saying, thank you for your willingness. Guess I'll give it a look later, just to see.
Just one of those fun days with surveys - glad they're not all like that!:rolleyes:

I had the same thing yesterday morning. I think someone said it may be that Greenfield is limitting the amount of tries at a time. Since they locked me out when I was done trying before work, I kept checking back later on. I think I had options show up around 6 PM, so it's not a late rotation thing. I did finish a survey and get the congrats screen yesterday evening. I'd say just keep checking back periodically.

mollyeilis
08-09-2008, 01:11 PM
I got credit for Thursdays. This was the day I was logged out when I finished the survey.

I'm glad you got credit!!!

Sorry everyone is getting banged around by the Insight Express one. I got what I assume is the same yesterday, but my answer to the "do you have a teen at home" was "no" of course, but it continued flailing along for about 5 minutes, tossing out random questions, until it ended in a request to join their website. Ugh.

I mentioned it on the SM thread, b/c I wasn't sure where it should go, sorry

MdCaterer
08-09-2008, 01:14 PM

DH got one a little while ago from the same company about buying cars. Finished the whole thing got a page that said "thank you we hope you enjoyed it" but no SR page. This is becomming the norm for DS rather than the unusual.

askomsky
08-09-2008, 01:32 PM
what is with the otx being offered sometimes as the daily survey??
if you take an otx as your daily greenfield survey...then I assume you can't take an otx as well that day??

Yes, which is why if i have a ton of options for GF and an OTX comes up I close out of it so I can still get my OTX. But if pickings are slim with GF I'll go ahead and take it just to keep my bonus on track.

saffymom
08-09-2008, 03:21 PM

I really should know better than to do my DS without checking here first! I just got burned on this one too. And it was so boring too! Oh well. Off to try for another one.

lanny76
08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
OK, now I did get one about some movies, and got the congrats page.:)

marcymajor
08-10-2008, 04:14 AM
i guess it is just not my morning for surveys yet as i have been booted out of 4 already today - virtual mailbox, movies, credit cards. will keep trying though and hopefully i will get one eventually. have a great day all.:sunshine:

Pooh's Pal
08-10-2008, 07:31 AM
I started a survey this am, asking me about my computer operating system...Windows 98, Vista etc. I answered truthfully, then asked about cosmetics, lotins etc..then it said thanks for participating in our survey, not an SR page. THEN it brought me to a page for online paid surveys..Vovici What's up with that, didn't sign up and it never brought me back to the SR page?

Anyone else get this?

cglaura
08-10-2008, 11:16 AM
I got rerouted from Greefiiled to one from Opinion Surveys / Insight Express on sneakers, same result as the interactive website from insight...no sr congrats, just a thank you page with a link to click here for original site, but it brought me back to Opinion Surveys, not SR.

But was able to finally get one on healthy food choices, yay!

m 'n c
08-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Why I didn't listen to you guys on the steak sauce survey I don't know but I did it and same thing happened to me - no SR. but...

I got a super easy movie survey on an upcoming Disney movie that totally made up for it. I love movie surveys. So quick and easy.

lanny76
08-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I got one of those commercial surveys, but the commercials never played!! It said click show video, so I did, but nothing loaded, and then the button that said continue came up. :confused: So, that one didn't work too well.

bajam
08-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I got one of those commercial surveys, but the commercials never played!! It said click show video, so I did, but nothing loaded, and then the button that said continue came up. :confused: So, that one didn't work too well.

I got one like this last night. I had to refresh it 5 times before the commercials came up. At first the video was out of sync with the audio, but it got better the longer it played. Hope you get one that works for you today.

mia214jia
08-10-2008, 04:44 PM
YAAAAWWWNNNNN....... I just took a 1 hour survey on a new grocery concept. And It did take me the congrats page. I was pretty worried at first, but it directed back to SR and I was a happy camper.

marcymajor
08-10-2008, 04:50 PM
how did you ever manage to stay awake for an hour long survey. i would have been sawing logs after 30 minutes.:rotfl:

OhMari
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I got the message that I tried to many attempts at taking a survey, and I should try back tomorrow. I got thrown out of survey's, it is not like I got credit for any. 3 different times, I tried this morning and nothing would take. I did do one and completed it, but it I didn't get the congradulations page. It asked me to do more survey's. I don't think so.

marcymajor
08-10-2008, 06:49 PM
i am so totally sorry for all the trouble you are having at getting a survey. it took me about 5 times this morning and yesterday morning to finally get one so i feel your frustration. why not just take a break for a little while, walk away from your computer and eat some chocolate (chocolate always works to help me relieve stress when things don't go the way they should) and then try again in about an hour. HTH and try to have a great evening.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
08-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Why I didn't listen to you guys on the steak sauce survey I don't know but I did it and same thing happened to me - no SR. but...

I got a super easy movie survey on an upcoming Disney movie that totally made up for it. I love movie surveys. So quick and easy.

DH got one on an upcoming Disney Movie. Finished it, got a thank you for taking the survey but no SR page. So he ended up taking another one. I wonder what the difference was!

marcymajor
08-11-2008, 04:45 AM
got an easy one this morning about places i have eaten in the last 30 days. quick and easy and got the congrats page. good way to start the week.:cooldance:

mia214jia
08-11-2008, 07:43 AM
how did you ever manage to stay awake for an hour long survey. i would have been sawing logs after 30 minutes.:rotfl:

I was darn near close! And getting ansy when the next page would be slow loading... I was thinking it was gonna be "one of those" for sure. I was just glad Itook me took the SR congrats pg. All that hard work I better had got something :rotfl:

m 'n c
08-11-2008, 08:41 AM
DH got one on an upcoming Disney Movie. Finished it, got a thank you for taking the survey but no SR page. So he ended up taking another one. I wonder what the difference was!

Weird. Maybe there are a few ones out there. I know I took 1 disney movie survey and Mike got a totally different one through the SM system so there could be a third one.

Just a reminder to everyone: Make sure you take your time. I had a really really easy food survey yesterday but it was so easy I went too quickly and got disqualified and had to take another one. :cry: Do a freebie or two while you are doing a survey so you don't go too fast.

lanny76
08-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Weird. Maybe there are a few ones out there. I know I took 1 disney movie survey and Mike got a totally different one through the SM system so there could be a third one.

Just a reminder to everyone: Make sure you take your time. I had a really really easy food survey yesterday but it was so easy I went too quickly and got disqualified and had to take another one. :cry: Do a freebie or two while you are doing a survey so you don't go too fast.

I hear you - I have done the same a time or two, and gotten kicked out of simple ones. Ooops. But then sometimes, I think I went slow enough, and GF doesn't seem to think so. I will still get the no surveys for you page, and then be wondering what quality control issue I broke?!

m 'n c
08-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Well crap. The steak sauce one credited for me too on Saturday so lesson learned: if you complete a survey and get thank you just stop. I know it doesn't always work out that way but this time it did so I'm going to stick with that rule of thumb.

goofy08
08-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Is anyone else missing credit for Sunday (8/10)? My surveys from Fri. and Sat. credited, but no credit for 8/10, and I know I got the SR congrats page. Maybe (hopefully) it's coming later? If not, bummer.

lrsellars
08-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Is anyone else missing credit for Sunday (8/10)? My surveys from Fri. and Sat. credited, but no credit for 8/10, and I know I got the SR congrats page. Maybe (hopefully) it's coming later? If not, bummer.

Thanks for posting. We're missing 8/10 too. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

PSL1013
08-11-2008, 09:50 AM

yup, I missing Sunday too...I was just coming here to ask! :confused: Must be a problem because I know that I got the congrats page too? :confused:

iluvamystery89
08-11-2008, 09:52 AM
i'm missing sunday 8/10 survey too..must be a glitch.

marcymajor
08-11-2008, 09:53 AM
i'm also missing sunday's survey. hopefully it will credit later. let's just all keep our fingers and toes crossed that we get the 80 cents. have a great day all.:sunshine:

PSL1013
08-11-2008, 09:55 AM
and Tricia is leaving for Boston today...if she hasn't already left? We might have to wait for her to look into this after she gets back home, so we all have to be patient and not expect it to be resolved right away.

saffymom
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
I feel better now. I was just coming to check about Sunday's credit. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

lanny76
08-11-2008, 10:52 AM
same for me with Sunday's survey, so glad to know maybe it's a general problem and not just specific to my survey!

deana
08-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Ditto here! Good to know we are all in the same boat... should show up later. :)

juliokirkland
08-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Same here. I'm missing Sunday too. Hopefully it'll credit at the 12:30 mark.

Iteach
08-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I feel so much better. I am missing Sunday's survey as well and came to check. It much be a glitch with so many missing and I'm sure they will come through.

Debbie Jean
08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
I feel so much better. I am missing Sunday's survey as well and came to check. It much be a glitch with so many missing and I'm sure they will come through.

Me, too! What a relief to know others are missing it, too.

I wonder, is there anyone who DID receive credit for Sunday???? :confused:

TIAMOMMA
08-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Glad to see these posts too, I also got a "congrats" page but no credit.

marcymajor
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
my survey for the 10th just posted.:cooldance:

Debbie Jean
08-11-2008, 12:48 PM
my survey for the 10th just posted.:cooldance:

Me, too! :banana:

juliokirkland
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Mine posted too :)

PSL1013
08-11-2008, 01:02 PM
mine did also....:woohoo:

Pooh's Pal
08-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I JUST got credit for 8/10 a little bit ago....got credit for 8/8 earlier this morning. I thought I did one and it completed on 8/9, but guess not..didn't get credit for anything on 8/9 :confused:

Recheck your account now, maybe it will be there..hope this helps someone.

spring
08-11-2008, 01:29 PM
I got credit for two surveys on 8/08 and two on 8/10. I know I sent in a few trouble reports to Greenfield surveys so I'm going to take a wild guess and say that is the reason for 8/08. However, yesterday I did a survey and it took me to the end and closed me out before I got the SR Congrats screen. I reported it and then did one that DID take me to the SR Congrats screen. Just can't predict anymore, but I'm glad I got credit.

mollyeilis
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Well crap. The steak sauce one credited for me too on Saturday so lesson learned: if you complete a survey and get thank you just stop. I know it doesn't always work out that way but this time it did so I'm going to stick with that rule of thumb.

Uh oh. So you did NOT get the SR congratulations page, but you ended up getting credit? Well that's not good at all.... We all know that the surveys generally thank us, say we've finished, and sometimes even tell us that we will get our rewards for taking the survey, but then they don't actually go through (it's just their wording, doesn't mean anything). What are they trying to DO to us?

purdyratt
08-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I got credit for GF surveys from 8/8 and 8/10. I didnt get 8/9 and i know i did one and got the congrats/return to SR link which i always clcik.

I guess 8/9 was problem day for some of us?

Alice28
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I didn't get credit for 8/10. boo! It was for an upcoming family movie and it looked really cute too. :cry: I would be 11/11 if that had credited, but I guess I have to deal with 10/11. :rolleyes:

marcymajor
08-12-2008, 05:55 AM
i guess it is just not my morning to get a ds. all the options do not pertain to me and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available. will keep on trying and hopefully some time today i will be able to get a ds. not complaining as this has been a good month so far for surveys. have a great day all.:sunshine:

deana
08-12-2008, 09:27 AM
i guess it is just not my morning to get a ds. all the options do not pertain to me and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available. will keep on trying and hopefully some time today i will be able to get a ds. not complaining as this has been a good month so far for surveys. have a great day all.:sunshine:

I had no options for me all day yesterday and was disappointed to see the same this morning as well. Gonna run out shopping and hope for some when we get back!

marcymajor
08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
i finally got my ds this morning after trying for hours. it was on smoking (yes i do smoke, sorry to say), it took forever for the pages to load, was a java enabled survey but i did complete it and got the congrats page. guess patience and persistence do pay off in the end. i hope everyone on sr and the forum can get their ds for the day and have a wonderful day all.:sunshine:

Pooh's Pal
08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
I did not get a credit for Monday 8/11, anyone else? I know I took it just before I went to work at 2pm. :confused:

Just wanted to add an update...5pm EST and no credit...oh well, will try again today. :(

marcymajor
08-12-2008, 12:25 PM
i don't think they have posted yet so don't panic. hopefully we all will get credit at 12:30. HTH.:sunshine:

mia214jia
08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Finnnnaaaaaalllllllyyyyy! Shew I was beginning to think I wasnt going to get qualified for one today. Anyways, this one was about health care realted issues and pretty simple and no glitches getting to the SR Congrats page.

Pooh's Pal
08-12-2008, 06:15 PM
got credit for Monday's survey..late this afternoon...weird huh :confused:

mmm611
08-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Finished one of the Virtual Mailbox surveys today. One of the credit card offers actually got me to check out the website durign the survey in another browser because I was so interested!

fanofree
08-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Spent 40 minutes on a survey about a charger for electronic devices and then was told you do not qualify. Then, spent 30 minutes on a survey on varoius topics and didn't come back to SR. This is the 3rd DS in about a week that didn't bring me back to SR. :computer: I won't even make the minimum bonus at this rate.

mollyeilis
08-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Spent 40 minutes on a survey about a charger for electronic devices and then was told you do not qualify.

I was just coming to post about that exact one. I nearly fell over when it happened. It was right in the middle of it, after spending a long time in it! Specifically the question of if I would prefer it free-standing or built-in.

I usually have a good sense for how surveys are going, bu I *never* would have predicted I would be booted so suddenly.

lanny76
08-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I was doing a movie one, watched the video, then got a message that there was an internal error and the survey could not continue. Rather annoying. But I did manage to get another one later.

IckyMickey
08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I was just coming to post about that exact one. I nearly fell over when it happened. It was right in the middle of it, after spending a long time in it! Specifically the question of if I would prefer it free-standing or built-in.

I usually have a good sense for how surveys are going, bu I *never* would have predicted I would be booted so suddenly.

The one day I don't check this thread and this is the survey I get. Why don't I ever learn my lesson! Ugh!!!

Iteach
08-12-2008, 11:34 PM
The one day I don't check this thread and this is the survey I get. Why don't I ever learn my lesson! Ugh!!!

Yup, same thing just happened to me with the same survey at the exact same place. I got it as a SM survey. BEWARE if you get this survey!

MdCaterer
08-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Spent 40 minutes on a survey about a charger for electronic devices and then was told you do not qualify. Then, spent 30 minutes on a survey on varoius topics and didn't come back to SR. This is the 3rd DS in about a week that didn't bring me back to SR. :computer: I won't even make the minimum bonus at this rate.

DH got these very same surveys! He was hot by the time he had to take the third one. Luckily it went back to SR. This completing surveys and not getting credit is becoming way to common these days. It is highly frustrating and if SR did not offer a bonus I can say we wuldn't be doing too many of these

mollyeilis
08-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Yup, same thing just happened to me with the same survey at the exact same place. I got it as a SM survey. BEWARE if you get this survey!

Be sure to put that on the SM thread. I put a survey problem on the SM thread not this one the other day, and ended up feeling really bad about it b/c it showed up for people here, too.

marcymajor
08-13-2008, 05:39 AM
i also got the ds about the charger for electronic devices this a.m. and got booted out. luckily i was able to get another one about wine, completed it and got the congrats page.:banana:

mmm611
08-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Wow, I just got the famous universal charger survey and got the congrats page. I'm just happy I got a survey in already!

marcymajor
08-13-2008, 07:31 AM
congrats to you for completing the infamous universal charger survey. guess gf must have fixed it. wtg.:party:

m 'n c
08-13-2008, 08:13 AM
Wow, I just got the famous universal charger survey and got the congrats page. I'm just happy I got a survey in already!

Congrats. I spent way too long on that survey last night to get booted as well. The worst part is that I remember hearing about that survey but didn't put 2 and 2 together to realize I was wasting my time on it!

Luckily I got a easy survey right after that I think will credit. Can't remember what it was on though. Sorting mail again maybe?

OhMari
08-13-2008, 08:20 AM
i also got the ds about the charger for electronic devices this a.m. and got booted out. luckily i was able to get another one about wine, completed it and got the congrats page.:banana:

congrats to you for completing the infamous universal charger survey. guess gf must have fixed it. wtg.:party:

Add me to the universal charger boot. I don't understand how you can spend so much time, answering all the questions, then being told you don't qualify.:computer: (but, I can't wait to see if a universal charger will be available). I may have said, I don't want to pay to much for it. $50-$75 at the most.

jnorth1007
08-13-2008, 08:34 AM
I did the universal charger one last night and got to the part about it being internal or stand alone and it told me I didn't qualify. I answered at least 50 questions before getting that. Crazy.

disney_girl
08-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I did the universal charger one last night and got to the part about it being internal or stand alone and it told me I didn't qualify. I answered at least 50 questions before getting that. Crazy.

Wish I had looked here! Just got the same one and was disqualified at the same point as you- that was a lot of questions!

iluvamystery89
08-13-2008, 10:33 AM
anyone gotten the survey where you had to evaluate a certain discount retailer's website? it didn't return me to the SR page but it did give me a thank you page...i don't have time to take another one...what do i do? has anyone done this one and had it credit?

kimntrent
08-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Have they posted yet?

RDGCJK
08-13-2008, 12:41 PM
nothing here yet

askomsky
Have they posted yet?

I havent' seen it yet, but it's just now 1230 and if I understand from yesterday it was later in the afternoon. Sometimes I think the script may not run right and Tricia has to manually push it through or something and since it happened yesterday and the Ladies are in Boston I wouldn't worry about it yet.

goofy08
Mine has not. And I know I got the congrats page. Hopefully they're just delayed?

juliokirkland
08-13-2008, 12:42 PM
i hope not. i haven't received credit for yesterdays' survey yet:confused:

disney_girl
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
I was thinking that it could also be that Greenfield is at the Boston sumit as well. Since none of us have our credit, we can be pretty sure it's across the board. So, we'll just have to wait it out patiently!

I can't wait until they get back from Boston to see what fun things they got!!

Hedy
08-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I was thinking that it could also be that Greenfield is at the Boston sumit as well. Since none of us have our credit, we can be pretty sure it's across the board. So, we'll just have to wait it out patiently!

I can't wait until they get back from Boston to see what fun things they got!!

Good thought, Carla.

kimntrent
08-13-2008, 12:49 PM
I always love seeing the new things.

mindyd2006
08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
anyone gotten the survey where you had to evaluate a certain discount retailer's website? it didn't return me to the SR page but it did give me a thank you page...i don't have time to take another one...what do i do? has anyone done this one and had it credit?

I did one yesterday it took a while and it said thank you but didn't take me back to SR and it is not showing credited today.

askomsky
08-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I did one yesterday it took a while and it said thank you but didn't take me back to SR and it is not showing credited today.

Yeah but I don't think anyone's credits are showing up yet for today. I think with the conference in Boston this week things are just a little behind, so there is still hope.

PSL1013
08-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Did yesterday's 8/12 DS credit? I didn't get credit, even though I got the congrats page. :confused:

askomsky
08-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Did yesterday's 8/12 DS credit? I didn't get credit, even though I got the congrats page. :confused:

No there's another thread where this is being talked about, I think GF (which I didn't realize) and the SR Ladies are in Boston things are being posted a little later.

PSL1013
08-13-2008, 01:23 PM
No there's another thread where this is being talked about, I think GF (which I didn't realize) and the SR Ladies are in Boston things are being posted a little later.

ahh, ok...thanks! I missed the other tread I guess? :angel:

GrumpyWick77
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM

I was wondering the same thing....I did my DS yesterday and got back to the SR Congrats page, but have yet to get credit for it. Hopefully they post credits for yesterday's DS soon.

deana
08-13-2008, 01:32 PM

Phew! I was worried that it was just me!

mindyd2006
08-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah but I don't think anyone's credits are showing up yet for today. I think with the conference in Boston this week things are just a little behind, so there is still hope.

Thank you I didn't know that there was a conference and things are behind so hopefullyu it will still creidt thanks!

Karri5775
08-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Did anyone else not get credit for yesterday's survey? This is the 2nd time this month that I got the Congratulations page and didn't get credit. I guess I won't be getting my 26 surveys in this month as 1 day I didn't do one and 2 days didn't credit for me already. My sister is getting at the end of the month so I was hoping to have my 26 surveys in early.

mjjmbnmm
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
I didn't get credit either. I hope there just running late.

Karri5775
08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Hopefully that's the case. I was getting nervous.

memanana
08-13-2008, 02:21 PM
no credit for me either from yesterday's DS

lanny76
08-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Good to know this - I was wondering if something was up! Thanks for the info.

piglet-for-me
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
I just checked and I didn't get credit either. :(

KJFAE
08-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Gotta love the forum - just came here to see if it was just me who didn't get credit - glad it's not!

PSL1013
08-13-2008, 03:48 PM
My DS from yesterday has posted! :clap:

marcymajor
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
so did mine.:banana:

lanny76
08-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Got my credit too, I see!! Thanks.

piglet-for-me
08-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Mine too! :sunshine:

Karri5775
08-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Got mine too!

juliokirkland
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Got mine too :)

memanana
08-13-2008, 05:17 PM
mine credited also :cooldance:

lurkyloo
08-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Oh my goodness! I just spent 30 minutes doing a survey about universal chargers, and this was no screener - it had product pix, descriptions, tell us how much you think it should cost, etc. - and then I got BOOTED and told I didn't qualify! I gave them 30 minutes of my life!!! :computer:

mollyeilis
08-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Lurkyloo, come out of lurky-ness! A few of us have posted about that evil survey (though one lucky duck got the congrats page!) in the last 24 hours or so...

:cool:

mmm611
08-13-2008, 06:32 PM
I am very curious to see if that charger one will credit for me tomorrow or not, since I think I'm the lone person to see a congrats screen after this.

lurkyloo
08-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Lurkyloo, come out of lurky-ness! A few of us have posted about that evil survey (though one lucky duck got the congrats page!) in the last 24 hours or so...

:cool:

Yes, but then I'd have to wade through 60 "mine credited too!" type posts! :rotfl:

Magical JenK
08-13-2008, 08:34 PM
In lieu of reading through 44 pgs, DH just completed the 2nd daily survery for the month. He got the congrats page back at SR, but then when he tried to do another survey he could....in the past he couldn't....should he try another or if he got the congrats page is that enough now?? I know in the past if you got the congrats page it wouldn't allow you to do another...can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks & sorry for being lazy (not reading through all posts)

spring
08-13-2008, 08:38 PM
In lieu of reading through 44 pgs, DH just completed the 2nd daily survery for the month. He got the congrats page back at SR, but then when he tried to do another survey he could....in the past he couldn't....should he try another or if he got the congrats page is that enough now?? I know in the past if you got the congrats page it wouldn't allow you to do another...can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks & sorry for being lazy (not reading through all posts)

Greenfield has certainly changed things around. The advice I read was that once you get the SR Congrats screen, do not try for another one. Apparently, it no longer holds you back from doing it. People have been getting double credits by doing this. HTH:sunshine:

OhMari
08-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Greenfield has certainly changed things around. The advice I read was that once you get the SR Congrats screen, do not try for another one. Apparently, it no longer holds you back from doing it. People have been getting double credits by doing this. HTH:sunshine:

What does Tricia say about this.

mollyeilis
08-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Yes, but then I'd have to wade through 60 "mine credited too!" type posts! :rotfl:

Very true! :)

What does Tricia say about this.

Cindy posted a very stern, er, post about this a couple weeks ago. I'll try to find it. :)

mollyeilis
08-13-2008, 09:29 PM
This isn't the post I was thinking of, but it was from 7/24, bold is mine in first quote:

Its by far not a perfect system, so, we can either play the game their way, or not play at all. I know all of you like that extra jump in your accounts (hopefully) each day, so we have to play by their rules, and their rules plainly state, that if you get the Congrats page, do not attempt another survey.

And from the first post of this new thread, updated July 10:

If you complete a survey, do not try to take another one as Greenfield has started tracking people who take multiple surveys in a day and will start banning you from their surveys. Sometimes survey credits get stuck and you may get 2 survey credits in one day. This is ok. It is when it happens regularly that you will run the risk of getting shut out.

Believe me, I fought this new thing hard, but now that I'm doing it (I have conformed at last, LOL), it's worked perfectly for me. Imagine that! :cool::p:blush:

Magical JenK
08-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks Molly! This does help! I did read the new July 08 posting but wasn't sure if that was cut & pasted from an old post or not! I will NOT have him retry!! Don't want any double dipping for fear of SurveyGate II.

Weluvdisny
08-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Why don't I learn to check this forum before my DH does the DS? I had to listen to him whine about having to go through the charger one and not get a congrats page. Poor baby! I felt so bad for him that I made him take another one!!:rotfl:

OhMari
08-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Just did one on "new frozen chicken products". It took about 20 minutes. I only liked 1 product out of the 4 new frozen chicken products.

marcymajor
08-14-2008, 08:13 AM
got one this morning about a new interactive game. was really cool looking but kind of expensive. completed it and got the congrats page.:cooldance:

askomsky
08-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Took me 4 tries this morning, but just finished one on the virtual mailbox.

gpp2001
08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Just did one on "new frozen chicken products". It took about 20 minutes. I only liked 1 product out of the 4 new frozen chicken products.

I got this one yesterday and I didn't like any of them!

mindyd2006
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi,

Did any ones surveys from yesterday credit? Mine haven't for the past two days I know that they are behind but hoping it is not just me!

jnorth1007
08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
The surveys from Tuesday did credit yesterday afternoon but the ones that were taken yesterday have not yet credited. I wouldn't expect them until this afternoon but they should credit today at some point.

mindyd2006
08-14-2008, 10:33 AM
The surveys from Tuesday did credit yesterday afternoon but the ones that were taken yesterday have not yet credited. I wouldn't expect them until this afternoon but they should credit today at some point.

Thank you hopefully mine will credit today, because the one I did tuesday was about a website and it told me congrats but didnt take me back to SR so hopefully thats the problem!

kimntrent
08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
I did one yesterday on cars and about 30 minutes into it it kicked me out internet error and then when I refreshed it it went to a new survey. So I went in to do another through sunshine and it said I filled the quota. Does this mean I will get credit? I sure hope so.

mollyeilis
08-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Thank you hopefully mine will credit today, because the one I did tuesday was about a website and it told me congrats but didnt take me back to SR so hopefully thats the problem!

FYI, the standard for knowing we truly did a survey is being taken back to the SR page that tell us Congratulations.

The surveys themselves often congratulate us, even tell us we'll be rewarded, when we didn't qualify. The wording on surveys often lies like that, so the standard is that if it takes us to the SR Congratulations page, then we are as close to knowing it will credit as we can be.

If you're not taken back to that page, you can take another.

dbmiller02
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM
I have a question for you all. My OTX surveys are not coming up. I am entering in the qualifying info and then it takes me a page which gives an error message. Anyone else having this problem?

While I have your attention I have another question about the OTX surveys. Sometimes when I am going through Greenfield Daily it will redirect me to an OTX survey. If it does that and I complete this OTX survey, does this count against my one a day for OTX or Greenfield? I know it is a silly question, but just want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks!
Michelle

askomsky
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
I have a question for you all. My OTX surveys are not coming up. I am entering in the qualifying info and then it takes me a page which gives an error message. Anyone else having this problem?

While I have your attention I have another question about the OTX surveys. Sometimes when I am going through Greenfield Daily it will redirect me to an OTX survey. If it does that and I complete this OTX survey, does this count against my one a day for OTX or Greenfield? I know it is a silly question, but just want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks!
Michelle

Yes the OTX is giving everyone an error. Yes if you take an OTX through GF it'll count as your OTX quota. I've been directed several times recently to an OTX thru GF since I had a ton of options at GF I immediately close out and try for another GF survey. If survey pickings are slim I would complete it as the GF one counts towards the bonus and pays out higher.
HTH!
April

mmm611
08-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Just finished one on batteries. I was beginning to think I wasn't getting a survey today.

My battery charger one from yesterday did credit!

marcymajor
08-15-2008, 05:04 AM
i got the virtual mailbox this a.m. and my computer kept dying on me and the pages would not load so i exited out of it and got another one on universities and how they contribute to society. completed and got the congrats page. hopefully it will credit on monday.:cooldance:

babieemelly
08-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I just have a quick question about the monthly bonuses. I see the Greenfield Daily Survey monthly bonus has been reinstated for August but I only have counts for June and July. I only joined at the end of July so I'm not sure how it all works... is there supposed to be a count for August there or does it show up later? Thanks for the help!

mollyeilis
08-15-2008, 11:37 AM
The count tends to show up later in the month. Usually after someone asks about it, it seems. :p

babieemelly
08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
The count tends to show up later in the month. Usually after someone asks about it, it seems. :p

:D Thanks for the info!

gpp2001
08-15-2008, 01:40 PM
i got the virtual mailbox this a.m. and my computer kept dying on me and the pages would not load so i exited out of it and got another one on universities and how they contribute to society. completed and got the congrats page. hopefully it will credit on monday.:cooldance:

I got this survey yesterday as SM survey and it did indeed credit - hope yours does too!

mmm611
08-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Just fiinished a relatively short one from Nielson about the Olympics.

mom2ian
08-15-2008, 07:40 PM
DH just had what may have been the shortest survey ever. It asked M/F, asked for age group and asked how long he has had his cell phone. Then it went to the congrats page! I hope it credits. We looked twice to be sure and it was definitely the congrats page so I won't have him do another.

marcymajor
08-16-2008, 06:26 AM
got one this morning about allergy meds. was kind of long and involved but i did complete and got the congrats page.:cooldance:

memanana
08-16-2008, 07:52 AM
DH just had what may have been the shortest survey ever. It asked M/F, asked for age group and asked how long he has had his cell phone. Then it went to the congrats page! I hope it credits. We looked twice to be sure and it was definitely the congrats page so I won't have him do another.

I got this one yesterday also could not believe it was so short a survey hope it credits

toystoryduo
08-16-2008, 10:45 AM
I just took a movie survey and it did not take me back to the SR congratulations page. I'm a bit confused...Am I able to try and take another survey?

marcymajor
08-16-2008, 10:49 AM
since you did not get the congrats page or were taken back to sr, you should be able to take another survey today. HTH.:sunshine:

toystoryduo
08-16-2008, 10:50 AM
since you did not get the congrats page or were taken back to sr, you should be able to take another survey today. HTH.:sunshine:

:thanks: Thank you! I'm off to try another survey.

marcymajor
08-16-2008, 10:54 AM
you are very welcome and i hope you get your survey this morning and it gives you the congrats page and takes you back to sr. have a wonderful saturday.:sunshine:

Debbie Jean
08-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow, I just finished the best survey I ever got! :banana: It was on the economic state and contributions of large research universities. As a graduate of Harvard and the University of Chicago... as well as being a college professor... it was right might up my alley. :party:

It was the first survey I thought wasn't long enough! :rotfl:

babieemelly
08-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Has nayone else not gotten credit for ysterday's Daily Survey yet?

juliokirkland
08-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Has nayone else not gotten credit for ysterday's Daily Survey yet?

You won't see a credit til monday. Friday, Saturday & Sunday daily surveys get credited on Monday, unless Monday is a Holiday, then it gets credited on Tuesday.

mollyeilis
08-16-2008, 03:52 PM
:)

I've been doing surveys since about March of '07, and through all of July I had a twinge of "ack! where's my credit" on every single Saturday. :headache:

I had to set up my "August Surveys" post with the weekends in BOLD, so I had a visual reminder of when the weekends were, so I could at least TRY to remember (still didn't, had to remind myself just this morning that it was Saturday) about the weekends. For us it didn't help that hubby works weird days, so our "weekend" wasn't the actual weekend. :p

So, babieemelly, you're not alone. :sunshine:

babieemelly
08-16-2008, 07:38 PM
You won't see a credit til monday. Friday, Saturday & Sunday daily surveys get credited on Monday, unless Monday is a Holiday, then it gets credited on Tuesday.

:)

I've been doing surveys since about March of '07, and through all of July I had a twinge of "ack! where's my credit" on every single Saturday. :headache:

I had to set up my "August Surveys" post with the weekends in BOLD, so I had a visual reminder of when the weekends were, so I could at least TRY to remember (still didn't, had to remind myself just this morning that it was Saturday) about the weekends. For us it didn't help that hubby works weird days, so our "weekend" wasn't the actual weekend. :p

So, babieemelly, you're not alone. :sunshine:

:rotfl: Thanks! I think this is the second weekend post I've made about this. I keep forgetting, I have to write it down somewhere to remember. Thank you again!

toystoryduo
08-16-2008, 11:20 PM
you are very welcome and i hope you get your survey this morning and it gives you the congrats page and takes you back to sr. have a wonderful saturday.:sunshine:

Thanks again!:thanks: I didn't get a survey this morning, but I did get one a few minutes ago that took me to the SR Congratulations page.:clap:That means I am one survey away from the $3.00 which should almost put me at the $100 I need for SM next quarter!:party:

Have a great evening!:)

:thanks:

marcymajor
08-17-2008, 05:28 AM
congrats on getting your survey yesterday, i just knew you would.:banana: got one on hotels this morning, completed it and got the congrats page.:cooldance:

marcymajor
08-18-2008, 05:45 AM
i am having a heck of a time getting my ds for the day. it has 3 options listed and i don't fit any of them and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. i know it's early so hopefully gf will add new surveys as the day goes on. will keep pluggin away and maybe i'll get lucky. have a great day all.:sunshine:

askomsky
08-18-2008, 07:56 AM
i am having a heck of a time getting my ds for the day. it has 3 options listed and i don't fit any of them and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. i know it's early so hopefully gf will add new surveys as the day goes on. will keep pluggin away and maybe i'll get lucky. have a great day all.:sunshine:

Hang in there, it's always tough Monday after the weekend until they come in and open some new ones up. You'll get one just try again in a few hours.

It took me 4 tries this morning, but I did get one.

pbhall13
08-18-2008, 07:58 AM
I got my survey in at 1:30 am this morning! hey I was up so why not get it out of the way for the day if I qualify, right!!!

Now off to get SM and OTX

Pamela

marcymajor
08-18-2008, 08:22 AM
i finally got my ds for the morning on diseases of the eyes - completed it and got the congrats page. guess persistance and patience pays off in the end.:cooldance:

RDGCJK
08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has received credit for their weekend surveys? TIA

marcymajor
08-18-2008, 12:45 PM
no, not yet but hopefully soon.:sunshine2:

goofy08
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has received credit for their weekend surveys? TIA

Nope. Still hoping...

Alice28
not yet, should be any time now.

TIAMOMMA
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
No, I didn't. I just came to check on this. I got congratulations on all 3 this weekend, so hopefully it's just delayed.

juliokirkland
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
waiting for credits too

linanglab
08-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Its just delayed. No worries. I got all 3 days in, so I get to see a nice little jump! I just love Monday bumps!

iluvamystery89
08-18-2008, 01:54 PM
it's 12:44 p.m. here and no weekend credits. hopefully greenfield is just behind?

disney_girl
08-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Mine just posted...

marcymajor
08-18-2008, 02:02 PM
all 3 of mine from the weekend just posted.:party:

piglet-for-me
08-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Somehow or another I got credit for 2 on Saturday. I don't think it's because of one not crediting earlier in the month. Now I'm going to feel guilty and it's going to bother me the rest of the day. I'm certain I didn't do 2. :(

I enjoy those Monday morning credits as well. :party:

mjjmbnmm
08-18-2008, 02:30 PM
I only got one and I completed 2.

mmm611
08-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Just finished a fairly easy survey about a new search engine.

m 'n c
08-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Mike just got an easy one on nut snacks. We had that car survey earlier that we all had a few months ago that looped and looped and no one could qualify for so watch out for it.

disney_girl
08-18-2008, 11:41 PM
DH got the one on nut snacks too- love those type- they are so easy! I love it when we have one of those surveys and then you see the product in the store!!

MdCaterer
08-18-2008, 11:43 PM
H just had that one twice in a row! Got dumped out and then invited in again! Yikes what a way to waste time. However he is very bummed because those were the only two he qualified for. Maybe before midnight they may reload I hope, hope hope

mollyeilis
08-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Mike just got an easy one on nut snacks. We had that car survey earlier that we all had a few months ago that looped and looped and no one could qualify for so watch out for it.

The car one where it asks you to choose a group of traits you would want in your car? Got that too. Last time it wouldn't do a thing, but this time it looked like it accepted the groups of car traits, but then I was booted.

Yay for nutty snacks!

MdCaterer
08-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Well it did reload and asked if there was a child at home between 7 an 11 to take a survey. It then said remember now the answers must be from the child. Asked questions about recent movies, when he sees them how often first and second choices etc. Had a status bar got to the end was thanked was aksed for some clarification onfo and final question was last grade of school completed Choices were:
First year High School
Completed High SChool
College
Refused

So my son answered refused as he is 9 and it dumped him out. Now DH and I are both seething this seems to be a pretty creepy way to get a survey answered and give no credit. DH sent an email and I am sure they will file it in the round file but someday the tide will turn

juliokirkland
08-19-2008, 01:11 AM
The car one where it asks you to choose a group of traits you would want in your car? Got that too. Last time it wouldn't do a thing, but this time it looked like it accepted the groups of car traits, but then I was booted.

Yay for nutty snacks!

I just finished that car survey and got the sr congratulations page. hopefully it credits

mom2ian
08-19-2008, 01:21 AM
I got the car one for an SM survey and completed and got credit. DH had an error with the search engine one (right at the first item to search for), but luckily got another.

marcymajor
08-19-2008, 04:04 AM
just tried to do my ds for the day. attempted movie survey and it was closed, then i got the car survey and got booted out of it twice at the spot about describing your perfect car out of 15 traits. now it says there are no new surveys available. oh well, it's still early so hopefully gf will add more surveys soon.:sunshine: