PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

marcymajor
10-18-2008, 10:30 AM
:thanks: i wouldn't want to get into any trouble. just needed the confirmation.:sunshine:

Iteach
10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
DH just did this one this morning, and spent quite a bit of time on it. He got the congrats page through SR as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

I also got this one very early this morning and got the SR congrats page, so I'm pretty sure it should credit. Sorry some of you had trouble with it. It was a pretty long one. I'm still waiting for one of those 3 minute ones! :)

faithhope
10-18-2008, 11:18 AM
the system seems to be loaded with surveys... I've tried 10 times already this morning...hope I get to finish one

askomsky
10-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Warning, I know some of you got the congrats page for the 45 min "coffee" survey but I didn't.
Off to try again! At least I have a ton of options! :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I just had a movie survey for a cute-looking family movie. I think we will be going to the movies a lot this holiday season - there are several I want to take the kids to!

penn19
10-18-2008, 07:11 PM
I just had a movie survey for a cute-looking family movie. I think we will be going to the movies a lot this holiday season - there are several I want to take the kids to!

I just took that one and got to the end, and had a white screen with the thank you for your submission on it. but no SR page......

StitchandPooh'smom
10-18-2008, 07:31 PM
I just took that one and got to the end, and had a white screen with the thank you for your submission on it. but no SR page......

Bummer. I did get the SR page - hope it credits for both of us!

askomsky
10-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Bummer. I did get the SR page - hope it credits for both of us!

DH got one as a SM survey and I got a different movie one (mine was one for older kids, his was more of a "family" event) we both got the Congrats screen. His credited on the hour.

GeoEngnr
10-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I got rejected from several surveys but then went back in and got a super quick survey on whether I'd bought pizza recently. About 8 questions and I was done and got the congrats page. I wish all were that simple.:)

gpp2001
10-19-2008, 10:25 AM
I got rejected from several surveys but then went back in and got a super quick survey on whether I'd bought pizza recently. About 8 questions and I was done and got the congrats page. I wish all were that simple.:)

The same thing happened to me - love quick surveys like that!!

Karn

mmm611
10-19-2008, 10:41 AM
I just got a survey about mattresses that was fairly quick and painless and gave me the SR congrats page.

GeoEngnr
10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
I can't believe it! I just completed another quick DS. This time on sandwiches and cheese. Got the congrats page too. As easy as these were, I really hope I get credit.:cooldance: If all goes well, that makes 17 for the month.:banana:

jenvance
10-20-2008, 08:12 AM
I took a long one about birth control options and after half an hour it took me to a generic thank you page not SR, Then I salso tarted one about cell phone usage for about 15 minutes and it also said I did not qualify.

sselig2000
10-20-2008, 08:15 AM
got one with misc topics this morning. Not very fast, but easy and enjoyable

GeoEngnr
10-20-2008, 12:34 PM
I knew it was too good to be true. After completing DS Fri, Sat and Sun with Sat and Sun's being so easy, I only got credit for Fri and Sat. What happenend to Sun? I don't know but it stinks since I got the congrats page. Has anybody else seen this in their account?

sunshinecindy
10-20-2008, 12:41 PM
I knew it was too good to be true. After completing DS Fri, Sat and Sun with Sat and Sun's being so easy, I only got credit for Fri and Sat. What happenend to Sun? I don't know but it stinks since I got the congrats page. Has anybody else seen this in their account?

You still might get credit for this. Some of them report back to GF first and then the credit comes through, so don't give up hope.

LuvMyBoys
10-20-2008, 12:48 PM

You mean weekend surveys already posted??:confused:

I did a long one on Friday on snack cake products and it went back to the SR congrats page but it didn't post today :(

That's not normal for me, wonder what happened?? :(

fourfoxesinpa
10-20-2008, 12:53 PM

There are a bunch of us that have had wacky DS credits today - there's a thread over at "technical issues" forum, from not getting all the credits to getting too many. Seems like something's not quite right.

babieemelly
10-20-2008, 03:19 PM
I finished three daily surveys this past weekend but only got credit for one. Something must be up.

GeoEngnr
10-20-2008, 05:47 PM
I just completed the DS on coffee drinks. It was fun but made me want another cup for the day. Got the congrats page but with the problems with the weekend credits, we'll see if it comes through.

juliokirkland
10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Just spent over 35 minutes on a survey regarding bottled coffee drinks only to get a non-SR you've finished the survey page. AUGH:mad:
That's the 1st one this month that hadn't gone back to the SR page. I knew my luck had to run out eventually. I think I'm gonna stop and not try for another survey since I've managed to get a survey every day of this month.

Just got home from a quick trip to Portland and saw that this survey did not credit for me. From reading the reports on weekend surveys, it may still credit later in the future. I know others reported getting the SR congrats page, did you receive your credit? Others also got my generic thank you page, did you receive credit?

marcymajor
10-21-2008, 04:36 AM
i got that one on saturday and received credit for it yesterday. probably not the answer you wanted to hear. sorry that it did not credit for you. hope you have a nice tuesday and keep smiling.:sunshine:

marcymajor
10-21-2008, 02:10 PM
this is going to sound like a stupid question but have yesterday's surveys posted yet (it's 2:05 pm) and it's not in my history. i got the congrats page after i completed it so i don't understand what the problem might be.:confused:

saffymom
10-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I haven't received credit for yesterday's survey either. I also got the Congratulations page. Hopefully they are just delayed!

Alice28
10-21-2008, 02:24 PM
No credit for Monday's survey here either- probably a delay.

askomsky
10-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Not what you wanted to hear but I got mine earlier I didn't check until after 1230 when I got home but it was there before 1pm.
#1430310 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/20/2008 0.80 Credits 10/21/2008 Paid

wilsonfamily4
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
I also DID NOT get my survey from yesterday! Now yesterday I was okay with 1 survey not crediting from weekend but todays not crediting is getting to be too much! O, well. I know that it Really, in the grand scheme of things, is no big deal but this month I am in the top 10 and not getting my credits puts me further behind and I wanted that extra 7.00 for surveys!

DEEP breaths. :sunshine:

maybe it will come in late even though others have gotten credit!!!!?

jendon1997
10-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Mine didnt credit YET either. I hope it does. When your trying to get 26 every day counts. Also got the SR congrats page. Something is definitely going on here!!

Tiggerific711
10-21-2008, 03:07 PM
I didn't get credit for yesterday either. I thought it was just me since I had 3 days in a row that didn't credit last week. It's so frustrating to complete a survey, get the SR congrat page then not get credit the next day. :computer:

OhMari
10-21-2008, 03:08 PM
I just came here to check, no credit for Monday's survey. Hmm, things always are a ying and a yang on here. Got an extra one from the weekend, and no credit for yesterday.

tarheelpat
10-21-2008, 03:09 PM
I didn't get yesterday's either.

I so thought I was on track for the big bonus. Now, I'm not so sure.

mjjmbnmm
10-21-2008, 03:13 PM
I got mine, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear.

toystoryduo
10-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I didn't get credit for yesterday's survey either and I did get the SR Congratulations page. :( That makes two this month. I'm at 13 surveys now.I just need one more for the medium bonus.

tarheelpat
10-21-2008, 03:34 PM
OK -- did we all have the same survey yesterday or was it another across the board glitch like the weekend? The one I completed but didn't get credit for was on what terms such as "fair trade certified" and "organic" mean to me, whether I would pay extra for them, etc. Did anyone else get that one?

I'm not sure what my 10/17 one that didn't credit was on. Might have been cold coffee drinks in cans/bottles. Could also have been a restaurant one.

jendon1997
10-21-2008, 03:37 PM
My survey yesterday was on restaurants.

Tiggerific711
10-21-2008, 03:39 PM
These are the ones I didn't get credit for in the past week:

14. Soup
15. Vaccines
16. Shopping
20. Coffee drinks

I got the SR congrats page for all of them. I'm stuck at 11 surveys for the month. If I can get to 14 then I'll probably give up for the last few days and try again in November

memanana
10-21-2008, 03:45 PM
no credit for yesterday's survey got congrats page and back to sr mine was on buying meals for 2 or more from grocery store frozen and boxed

hayloburger
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
I took the "Fair Trade" DS on Sunday...got the congrats page and didn't receive credit....and monday I did the "verizon ads" DS...got congrats page and didn't receive credit either.

Maybe we'll see the "fair trade" survey credit down the road....

toystoryduo
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
My survey on the 17th was about dinner options at a restaurant.

My survey from yesterday was the same restaurant, but this time asked about lunch options.

askomsky
10-21-2008, 03:52 PM
I took the "Fair Trade" DS on Sunday...got the congrats page and didn't receive credit....and monday I did the "verizon ads" DS...got congrats page and didn't receive credit either.

Maybe we'll see the "fair trade" survey credit down the road....

I took the fair trade one today and got the congrats page, but obviously I won't know until tomorrow if it credits.

askomsky
10-21-2008, 03:55 PM
OK -- did we all have the same survey yesterday or was it another across the board glitch like the weekend? The one I completed but didn't get credit for was on what terms such as "fair trade certified" and "organic" mean to me, whether I would pay extra for them, etc. Did anyone else get that one?

I'm not sure what my 10/17 one that didn't credit was on. Might have been cold coffee drinks in cans/bottles. Could also have been a restaurant one.
As posted earlier I had the fair trade one today won't know until tomorrow if that credits but I did have the other two you mentioned over the weekend and I did get all 3 of my credits.

wilsonfamily4
10-21-2008, 04:15 PM
As posted earlier I had the fair trade one today won't know until tomorrow if that credits but I did have the other two you mentioned over the weekend and I did get all 3 of my credits.

The fair trade one was the one I had yesterday that has not credited! Darn Thing!!!! BOO HISS

Arky
10-21-2008, 04:34 PM
I did not get credit for yesterday's survey. It was one on car ads.

Is this mess in any way connected to the extra surveys we were offered from Greenfield?

cuppycakemom
10-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Got a totally simple one today about eating breakfast out ....only a few minutes. Got the SR congrats page, but not sure if that means anything right now...:( here's to hoping things are fixed soon :sunshine:

Alice28
10-21-2008, 04:47 PM
I too am frustrated. This has never happened to me before, not when I got the actual SR congrats page. Sunday's was I believe a new movie coming out this Christmas. Yesterday's was a fast food restaurant and a new option that may be coming out.

I do have enough for the medium bonus, but now I cannot get the big bonus due to these ones not crediting. I still will keep trying for surveys, because I DO like the extra .80 per day, bonus or not, but man.....this is really a bummer. :( ESP if SR is also not getting their kick for all these surveys we did and are now not crediting. :headache:

marcymajor
10-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Robin - you are not alone in your frustration. this has never happened to me before so i am just a wee bit upset that i did not get my credit for the survey i did complete yesterday and got the congrats page on. it makes you wonder what is going on with gf for them to mess up so many people's credits for surveys for the last 4 days. how confident are we suppose to be now that surveys may or may not credit even if we get the congrats page. most of the money i make on sr is thru surveys and if i can't do them or depend upon them to credit what's the point?:confused::cry:

jenvance
10-21-2008, 05:18 PM
I am getting frustrated as well. Sunday I took two whole surveys and neither credited,but both took me to a generic thank you page, not the SR thank you page. Yesterday I took two as well, one that took me to a generic page and the other one took me to the SR page and no credit for nothing.

goofy08
10-21-2008, 05:28 PM
No one is alone in their frustration. I didn't get credit for 10/18 or yesterday. I took one this AM on cell phones and, if that doesn't credit, I'll be taking a break as well. I have enough for the medium bonus, but was really hoping for the big one. Going to WDW in Jan. and any money would really help.

I like the surveys and like to watch my balance go up each day. Like a PP said, most of my earnings are surveys so this mess hurts. But I don't have time to spend on surveys that may or may not credit. I've never had crediting problems before so I've always stuck with it. But there are other things I can be doing to produce income and money for our trips and I'll have to focus on those unless and until this can be fixed.

Sorry to rant, but it's just frustrating to spend time on something, take the time to give opinions and think about things and not get the promised reward in return. Esp. since I'll bet (since I've gotten the congrats page each time) that the people doing the surveys are getting my answers for free.

Iteach
10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
No credit for yesterdays survey either and I got the SR congrats page. I know Cindy is working very hard on this and will do everything she can to get our credits but if she can't well, then she can't, but I hope she can get them all! Thanks Cindy!

Weluvdisny
10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
No credit for yesterday's survey for me. It was on coffee drinks.:computer:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-21-2008, 09:34 PM
I took a DS today through the DS link that was short and about restaurants. I have a credit for the Behavior Study for today, but I didn't go through that link. Does that mean I didn't actually get a DS today and I won't get credit tomorrow? I was hoping to get the 0.80 credits instead of 0.25, but I don't want to risk a double credit tomorrow. The only survey I did today was the restaurant one, and it was through the regular link. :confused:

toystoryduo
10-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Did anyone get credit for yesterday's survey yet?

Soccer Princess
10-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Still no credit for me from yesterday. I got the SR Congrats page as well.

memanana
10-22-2008, 10:06 AM
no credit yet for me either I had gotten the SR congrats page also

m 'n c
10-22-2008, 10:12 AM
I took a DS today through the DS link that was short and about restaurants. I have a credit for the Behavior Study for today, but I didn't go through that link. Does that mean I didn't actually get a DS today and I won't get credit tomorrow? I was hoping to get the 0.80 credits instead of 0.25, but I don't want to risk a double credit tomorrow. The only survey I did today was the restaurant one, and it was through the regular link. :confused:

I think there were issues the other day when that link was up. If you took it the other day and didn't get credit right after this might be the catch up.

toystoryduo
10-22-2008, 10:13 AM
I haven't received credit yet either and I got the SR congrats page yesterday too. I'm hoping the credits show up this afternoon....I only need one more survey to make the middle bonus.

sunshinecindy
10-22-2008, 10:18 AM
I haven't received credit yet either and I got the SR congrats page yesterday too. I'm hoping the credits show up this afternoon....I only need one more survey to make the middle bonus.

We have the report so the accounts should be updated within the next couple of hrs.

toystoryduo
10-22-2008, 10:27 AM
We have the report so the accounts should be updated within the next couple of hrs.

Thank you, Cindy!:hugs:

fourfoxesinpa
10-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Got my DS for yesterday....PLUS an extra which, I guess, is for the DS that didn't credit for me from last Friday. Thanks Cindy for whatever you did to get things straightened out! :thanks:

toystoryduo
10-22-2008, 10:31 AM
I just checked my account and I got credit for 3 surveys yesterday! Could the extra 2 surveys I got credit for be the ones that I didn't get credit for on 10/17 and 10/19? (Got the SR Congrats pages on both days.)

bartleby1
10-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Yahoo! I received TWO credits for yesterday! I'm guessing that the extra is my missing survey from over the weekend!

Hope everyone else's missing credits came through also!

SunshineGirl
10-22-2008, 10:38 AM
We got a bunch of makeup credits from Greenfield today. YEA!! Patience is a virtue. :)

hayloburger
10-22-2008, 10:41 AM
HOORAY! I just got back credit for sunday and monday missing credits!!! Thank you SUNSHINE!!

tarheelpat
10-22-2008, 10:45 AM
I got credit for yesterday plus one of my two missing ones. Can I still hope that more make-ups might come through?

cuppycakemom
10-22-2008, 10:49 AM
I hope they are still coming because I didn't get yesterday's or a make up one from the weekend yet. :(

To boot, DH just tried a survey, and after taking the whole thing, then doing the typical married/income/etc questions at the end, it took him to the SR YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS SURVEY!! :computer: When it rains it pours.

So....for those in the know...it's okay for us to try for another survey then, yes? I mean, technically, he completed it, but it did NOT take him to the Congrats page, so I assume we will NOT get credit for it???? Blah....tomorrow is another day!

askomsky
10-22-2008, 10:52 AM
I hope they are still coming because I didn't get yesterday's or a make up one from the weekend yet. :(

To boot, DH just tried a survey, and after taking the whole thing, then doing the typical married/income/etc questions at the end, it took him to the SR YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS SURVEY!! :computer: When it rains it pours.

So....for those in the know...it's okay for us to try for another survey then, yes? I mean, technically, he completed it, but it did NOT take him to the Congrats page, so I assume we will NOT get credit for it???? Blah....tomorrow is another day!

Yes no congrats page = try again.

I got today's credit and an extra one? Maybe it's one of the one's I reported earlier in the month??

sunshinecindy
10-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Some of you should be very happy because all the makeup credits have now come through. Thats NOT to say that some still aren't out there with companies who have NOT reported back to GF yet.If you get the congrats page, even if not SR, if it comes from the company, do not take another survey. It is says did not qualify, take another.

cuppycakemom
10-22-2008, 11:05 AM
If you get the congrats page, even if not SR, if it comes from the company, do not take another survey. It is says did not qualify, take another.

Thanks! I just want to make sure to not do something wrong...it was a do not qualify, so I'll have him try again!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!! Sorry for all of the headaches when you should be packing :sunshine:

KJFAE
10-22-2008, 11:06 AM
It looks like the Daily Survey credited twice for me on 10/15 and 10/21. I am absolutely sure I did not take it twice either day - I've barely had time for one lately. Is there a way to get it corrected? I don't want to be put on the "naughty" list & not be allowed to take any surveys at all!

Alice28
10-22-2008, 11:07 AM
yippee- I got credit for one of my two missing surveys. Plus yesterday's. Puts a smile on my face. :D :clap:

askomsky
10-22-2008, 11:09 AM
It looks like the Daily Survey credited twice for me on 10/15 and 10/21. I am absolutely sure I did not take it twice either day - I've barely had time for one lately. Is there a way to get it corrected? I don't want to be put on the "naughty" list & not be allowed to take any surveys at all!

Some of these are missing credits for one reason or another, a lot of people are showing multiple credits, so your not alone and doubt it'll be a problem. Read back a few pages and you'll see the explanations.

faithhope
10-22-2008, 11:11 AM
when they as you the question...
if this brand or item came to life as a person....

why do they never list
- run screaming from the room???

if some non-living object came to life... would I be friends with it? are you crazy...I'd be so freaked out I'd run screaming from the room...

I really hate that question...

KJFAE
10-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Boy, I really need to take time to READ!! I should have known better!! Well that's a very nice surprise then:love: I've been so busy lately that I have not been on here as much as I would like to, so reading the forum is the thing I've fallen behind on.

jenvance
10-22-2008, 11:12 AM
aw man, I got yesterdays but not mondays :) Oh well one is better than none. Thanks for your hard work. Have a great day!

jenvance
10-22-2008, 11:14 AM
when they as you the question...
if this brand or item came to life as a person....

why do they never list
- run screaming from the room???

if some non-living object came to life... would I be friends with it? are you crazy...I'd be so freaked out I'd run screaming from the room...

I really hate that question...

Me too, lol. I hate those questions, lol.

jjskribs
10-22-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm glad so many of you got your missing credits or at least some of them. I still did not get credit for 10/18 or 10/19. It's not that I mind the missing $1.60 so much but this will keep me from getting the big bonus this month through no fault of my own. I count on that big bonus each month to help me maintain Super Member status. :headache:

DarcyDog
10-22-2008, 11:32 AM

I received credit for 2 yesterday also. I decided not to worry about it. I keep a log so I know I only did 1 each day. I'm assuming the date issue is on the other end and since there were some problems recently, they aren't going to look at dates too closely. I just appreciate that they were able to give us credit! :)

cuppycakemom
10-22-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm glad so many of you got your missing credits or at least some of them. I still did not get credit for 10/18 or 10/19. It's not that I mind the missing $1.60 so much but this will keep me from getting the big bonus this month through no fault of my own. I count on that big bonus each month to help me maintain Super Member status. :headache:

I hear ya! The last credit I got was 10/18 and my DH has completed a survey every day since then (well, not today yet!)...NOTHING....it stinks. I'm trying hard to get back to super member (without doing much shopping) and not getting the big bonus does stink.

I guess we can only hope that all of the credits magically show up for us as well before the end of the month, and just keep plugging away. :pumpkin:

GrumpyWick77
10-22-2008, 11:38 AM
#1431478 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431407 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431341 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431316 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid

Ok, something really screwy is going on around here. I did not get credit for Monday's survey, but got four credits for yesterday's.

sunshinecindy
10-22-2008, 11:43 AM
#1431478 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431407 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431341 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid
#1431316 Credit: Daily Survey - 10/21/2008 0.80 Credits 10/22/2008 Paid

Ok, something really screwy is going on around here. I did not get credit for Monday's survey, but got four credits for yesterday's.

One of these is more then likely for monday, its just the dates are off, so don't worry any of you. If you look like you have extra credits, good for you. GF assured me that these are all credits you deserve so that is why we went ahead and posted them for you. Who knows where they were sitting over the past week. They were having tracking problems and say they are all caught up now, so, whatever you have, is what you are getting. Now, time to move on.

GeoEngnr
10-22-2008, 11:44 AM
It looks like GF got things corrected today, at least for me. I did not get credit for the DS from Sunday but got two for yesterday. So now I'm caught up and have 19 DS for the month. 7 more to go for the big bonus!:banana: I hope everybody else's catchs up as well.

RDGCJK
10-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks Tricia & Cindy for your work on our behalf.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
I think there were issues the other day when that link was up. If you took it the other day and didn't get credit right after this might be the catch up.

That would make sense, except that I wasn't able to take it the first day - it said I didn't fit the profile.

I ended up getting two credits for yesterday. I have no idea what is going on now! I didn't try to take another one after I got the Behavior Study credit, but I was missing a credit from the weekend.

spring
10-22-2008, 11:51 AM
That would make sense, except that I wasn't able to take it the first day - it said I didn't fit the profile.

I ended up getting two credits for yesterday. I have no idea what is going on now! I didn't try to take another one after I got the Behavior Study credit, but I was missing a credit from the weekend.

I wouldn't get too concerned. I'm sure it is credits they owed you, but they are just "catching up" now. I didn't qualify for a survey yesterday but got a credit today. However, I did complete a survey for last Friday and didn't get credit. I'm just thinking it might be from them. :sunshine:

toystoryduo
10-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Thank you Tricia and Cindy for working so hard to get our survey credits!!!! :hugs::clap::cooldance::banana::party:

pbhall13
10-22-2008, 12:30 PM
As my mom always says "Don't look a gifthorse in the mouth" (which honestly never made sense BUT I am taking the make up credits with a big smile

marcymajor
10-22-2008, 01:12 PM
my mother always said that also. i just want to thank cindy and tricia for all their hard work at getting this straightened out with gf and i for one appreciate everything they do for us here at sr.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
10-22-2008, 01:28 PM

I haven't been able to get a survey in something like a week, except for one on Saturday. And I didn't get credit for it Monday, nor now with the catch-up GF is doing. This means I've been stuck at SEVEN for about a week, and that is ridiculously frustrating.

I know it goes in cycles, and I'm not trying all day like is normal for me, but gosh, everyone is talking about how many surveys there are, but the trick is to have lots of surveys that you actually qualify for. :cool:

JHarveyTN
10-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Anyone else been getting multiple survey(Greenfield) credits for the same day. I only do 1 survey per day; only see the congrat page once per day. I have 2 credits for the 19th and I know I only did 1 survey. I did a survey on the 20th but no credit for the 20th. I did a survey yesterday, 21st, and today I have 3 survey credits showing for the 21st. I'm not sure what is going on. I promise I am only doing 1 survey.

Hedy
10-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Greenfield's been having some credit issues that got caught up today. From here on in, credits should be normal.

deana
10-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I guess I am one of the unlucky ones... I still have 2 missing credits from this weekend (and no duplicate credits this week). :cry:

lanny76
10-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Guess I didn't get any double credits - wonder why others get them & I don't?! :p:D jk
Anyway, I got a nice quick restaurant one today, too.

lurkyloo
10-22-2008, 03:34 PM
I guess I am one of the unlucky ones... I still have 2 missing credits from this weekend (and no duplicate credits this week). :cry:

I hear ya on that one!

Still missing survey credits from this week and last week, no phantom double credits, and the cell phone survey I just spent 30 minutes on gave me a "sorry, but this survey is closed" error on the LAST screen. :computer:

mollyeilis
10-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Just got (and reported through the SR link) the study that wants us to download software again.

Have been trying for 3 hours, slowly, and I just keep getting booted. What's extra-special-bonus fun is when I'm booted after simply clicking to go to the survey, having answered NOTHING, and being told that I don't qualify b/c of the answers I've given. :computer:

marcymajor
10-22-2008, 04:27 PM
molly - don't you just hate that. the only thing you have done is hit start survey and it tells you don't qualify. how would they know if you don't qualify if you haven't answered any questions? that happened to me about 3 times this morning before i finally got one but it is a wee bit frustrating to get booted out of a survey even before it starts. just keep pluggin away and i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your ds for the day. have a wonderful wednesday.:sunshine:

GrumpyWick77
10-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you Sunshine ladies for straightening things out. I will accept there extra money for sure with no complaints.

GrumpyWick77
10-22-2008, 05:36 PM
I just went and checked my DS count for October. This is what it says:

Your survey completions for October: 23

We are only on day 22 for October and I have missed only 1 DS so far this month, so right now my count should be 20. Is this going to cause me any problems for the monthly bonus? I don't want it to seem like I am cheating. I only do 1 DS per day and get the congrats page each time.

mollyeilis
10-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Whew. Finally got through a survey. On The Most Disgusting Cheesey Snack EVER.

Must go brush my teeth, to get the imagined taste of the thing they are thinking about out of my mouth.

GrumpyWick77, since I just finished my mere 8th survey (well, 9th survey but the one last weekend didn't credit) I do not feel bad for you, but I will answer anyway. :sunshine::heart::cool::angel:

As you have probably noticed by the last few days, many lucky lucky souls here are getting credit for more surveys than they feel they have done. Or they are getting credit for surveys they did in the past that never credited. Therefore there are many lucky lucky people who might be in your boat, having more credits than days in October, or at least more credits than surveys they did this month.

Since the Powers That Be are aware of what seem to be old surveys crediting, I'm sure they won't get you in trouble b/c of it.

Off to go be jealous now....will start that after scrubbing my teeth b/c of the product in the survey...

kayjo
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM

Count me amongst the unlucky. I am still missing credits from Saturday and Sunday and did not receive any duplicates. From what I have been reading it appears that I will not be receiving credit for those surveys. Losing those two surveys will make it tough to reach the big bonus this month.

Tiggerific711
10-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Count me amongst the unlucky. I am still missing credits from Saturday and Sunday and did not receive any duplicates. From what I have been reading it appears that I will not be receiving credit for those surveys. Losing those two surveys will make it tough to reach the big bonus this month.

I'm unlucky too. I didn't get credit for 3 last week and Monday this week. I didn't get any extra credits but I did get credit for Tuesday's survey so now I'm at 12 for the month. 2 more and I'm giving up until November.

mmm611
10-22-2008, 07:43 PM

I just completed that one as welll. It really does sound nasty!

Count me among the unlucky ones as well. I still have two missing credits for September, as well as missing credits for 10/16 and 10/19 and no makeup credits today. I'm bummed, but hopefully they will show up eventually. I missed the big bonus last month by those two surveys, and I'm cutting it close thing month now too.

juliokirkland
10-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Must go brush my teeth, to get the imagined taste of the thing they are thinking about out of my mouth.

I just completed that one as welll. It really does sound nasty!

Got that too. Who came up with that snack idea?:confused: They need to be fired.

mmm611
10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Got that too. Who came up with that snack idea?:confused: They need to be fired.

Maybe they're making it for the indecisive snack people? Thing is, I don't like the flavors!

Iteach
10-22-2008, 09:20 PM
I still did not get credit for Monday's survey that I completed. Still hoping!

juliokirkland
10-23-2008, 01:21 AM
mmm611, it was just a weird combination of things to put together. blah

I just took a fast 5 minute survey on a pay channel and got the SR congrats page. Wish they could all be that easy.

marcymajor
10-23-2008, 03:05 AM
i just got that one too. nice, quick and got the congrats page. pays to get up early to get my ds done.:party:

mmm611
10-23-2008, 07:54 AM
I just got the one about the pay movie channel and other alternatives to receiving it as well. I love being done for the day before work!

askomsky
10-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Count me in as one getting that easy cable/tv service. Nice and easy!

fourfoxesinpa
10-23-2008, 08:35 AM
I just did a pretty easy one on a new hamburger being offered at a fast food restaurant. Sounds yummy. I didn't qualify for the cheese snack survey and I was kind of bummed - I wanted to see how yucky it is. :p

loretta32965
10-23-2008, 08:53 AM
What's up with the daily surveys??? I didn't do any from 10-13 to 10-20 because of vacation. The last 3 days qualifying for one was like pulling teeth!
I finally got 1 for the last 3 days and none have credited:(

tarheelpat
10-23-2008, 10:37 AM
I got two survey credits for yesterday, which catches me up on missing credits! Hope the rest of you are as lucky!:sunshine:

sselig2000
10-23-2008, 11:17 AM
I also got the hamburger survey this morning. Not too bad

faithhope
10-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I got a fun restaurant survey today (nice interface). and I got credit for yesterday's survey :sunshine2:
I didn't get any make up credits so I won't make the big bonus this month... but at least I got yesterday's credit and hopefully Greenfield has fixed their problem, and I will get reliable credit like in the past.

deana
10-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Just completed a pretty long one about computer operation systems :snore: and it ended with an error message.....:computer:

mollyeilis
10-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I just did a pretty easy one on a new hamburger being offered at a fast food restaurant. Sounds yummy. I didn't qualify for the cheese snack survey and I was kind of bummed - I wanted to see how yucky it is. :p

Ah, you're lucky. It didn't credit.

And it was one of those food surveys that ALWAYS credit, so I'm weirded out now.

OK obviously I haven't had my coffee yet. Yes it's almost 11 am my time, wanna make somfin' of it? ha ha ha ha. It credited. See this is what I get for giving up my notebook when the one I used was full...I can't keep track AND can't read Account History properly! So nevermind. Sorry you didn't get the crunchy squishy cheesy poof (as they would say on South Park) "food product" survey...I'm sure other people would like it, but I'm really picky when it comes to foods and it just ooked me out.

faithhope
10-24-2008, 12:11 PM
looks like I didn't get credit for yesterday's survey...:headache:

I don't understand... I've been doing surveys for a long time, and as long as I made it to SR congrats page...I've always gotten credit... now this... greenfield needs to fix their program. I'm very angry at trying so hard and giving good opinions and wasting my time. It hurts even more so that I won't get the big bonus for my efforts...

Maybe it would be better to get paid a little more for each individual survey instead of a survey bonus...then I wouldn't get so mad when they don't pay me for one now and then.

They owe me not only 2.40 for 3 surveys but 4.00 for the missed bonus. grrrr.

I can only hope they will show up next month and help me make the big bonus next month....

LuvMyBoys
10-24-2008, 12:24 PM
looks like I didn't get credit for yesterday's survey...:headache:

I don't understand... I've been doing surveys for a long time, and as long as I made it to SR congrats page...I've always gotten credit... now this... greenfield needs to fix their program. I'm very angry at trying so hard and giving good opinions and wasting my time. It hurts even more so that I won't get the big bonus for my efforts...

Maybe it would be better to get paid a little more for each individual survey instead of a survey bonus...then I wouldn't get so mad when they don't pay me for one now and then.

They owe me not only 2.40 for 3 surveys but 4.00 for the missed bonus. grrrr.

I can only hope they will show up next month and help me make the big bonus next month....

Did yesterday's surveys already credit?? :confused:

wilsonfamily4
10-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Mine usually don't credit this early so I would not freak out yet.

Alice28
10-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Don't give up on yesterday's survey yet- they often credit at 0930 PST/1230 EST.

m 'n c
10-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Please remember that the only way surveys credit is by manual upload. With the ENTIRE SR Staff out on vacation we probably won't see any credits for anything that is not in the fast crediting section until Tuesday at the earliest.

sselig2000
10-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

LuvMyBoys
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Please remember that the only way surveys credit is by manual upload. With the ENTIRE SR Staff out on vacation we probably won't see any credits for anything that is not in the fast crediting section until Tuesday at the earliest.

Thanks for the info Cate, I thought the surveys were still on automatic credit :blush:

I guess we will have to have lots of patience! :angel:

faithhope
10-24-2008, 01:21 PM

wow... I had no idea they were manual... they appear like clockwork each weekday, I just assumed SunshineGuy had automated it.

Sorry.

fourfoxesinpa
10-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Do shopping credits get put it manually as well? Just struggling to stay on the Big Board and wondering...Thanks for the reminder about the Daily Survey credit.

m 'n c
10-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Do shopping credits get put it manually as well? Just struggling to stay on the Big Board and wondering...Thanks for the reminder about the Daily Survey credit.

Most still are manuals.

zummi525
10-24-2008, 03:48 PM
i had no idea that they were manual they uploaded so fast usually well i will just have to wait then thanks for the info!

Alice28
10-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks Cate~

mmm611
10-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I just logged on and saw mine hadn't creditted yet and came over here to see if others had teh same problem. Glad I'm not alone and it's probably just a manual thing.

mollyeilis
10-24-2008, 07:08 PM
OMG.

This is a Public Service Announcement to Be Careful.

I was doing a LONG survey, one of those that asks about 18 million products, and they are always different from each other and ask about different things, and I had gone through a TON of stuff. Then they showed me screen captures of an ad that I had seen, I answered about that. They then showed me screen captures of an ad I had NOT seen.

And the question they ask is if you could see the ad clearly.

Well my eyes were glazing over, and though I saw the pictures and read the captions (offensive ad IMO grumble grumble) I was on auto-pilot and I thought the question was the NEXT question, and so I answered for the question "have you seen this ad recently". That answer would have been NO, but the question was if I could see it, which should have been YES.

So of course after ALL that time and reading, I was booted. Rightfully, if I couldn't see the ad, and heck, rightfully if I was going on autopilot, but COME ON, put in a "are you sure you couldn't see it" or "here we'll show it again" just in case you messed up, after all that time.

I don't know if I can deal with trying for another. I know it's my fault, and that's why this is a PSA to Be Careful. No autopilot no matter how incredibly LONG the survey is.

Ugh.

jtowner
10-24-2008, 07:09 PM
I have been trying all day to get a DS with no luck. Anyone getting any or not getting any. Thanks for any help.

jtowner

mollyeilis
10-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Whew. Got the congrats page for a long survey. Two long surveys in a row, ugh. I can't believe I answered that one question wrong.... If I thought my eyes were glazing over before, that had nothing on my eyes right now!

marcymajor
10-24-2008, 08:32 PM
congrats molly on getting your ds for the day. wtg girlfriend.:party:

mmm611
10-24-2008, 08:43 PM
I just finished a customer satisfaction survey a few minutes ago.

aknight373
10-24-2008, 08:56 PM
I just done this weird one about condoms!

mmm611
10-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Just finished one about a new game being offered at a fast food restaurant. I hope they do it. I love these games!

sselig2000
10-25-2008, 10:26 AM
got one this morning on different financial institutions.

deana
10-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Ugh! I just did a fun one about a Disney movie coming out next March..... but it locked up towards the end when it was suppose to show me the preview again....

Then I just did a long boring one about regulations on banks.... got to a screen that said thank you, you have completed the survey, close window.... :computer::computer:

Well, I am going to see how much MORE time I can waste!!!

marcymajor
10-25-2008, 04:22 PM
deana - i so feel your pain and frustration and am truly sorry that you are having so many problems today getting your ds. when you got the generic thank you page did you report the problem to gf? i have done this on occassion and sometimes (not very often) i have actually gotten credit from gf for those surveys. will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a real simple and easy survey (one that lasts less than 10 minutes) and you get the congrats page. have a wonderful saturday and keep smiling. it will get better, i just know it.:sunshine:

sselig2000
10-25-2008, 09:28 PM
On the off chance that it may help, I am crossing my fingers for you too.

deana
10-25-2008, 09:59 PM
deana - i so feel your pain and frustration and am truly sorry that you are having so many problems today getting your ds. when you got the generic thank you page did you report the problem to gf? i have done this on occassion and sometimes (not very often) i have actually gotten credit from gf for those surveys. will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a real simple and easy survey (one that lasts less than 10 minutes) and you get the congrats page. have a wonderful saturday and keep smiling. it will get better, i just know it.:sunshine:

Thanks for the encouragement! I ended up getting one about brand names vs. store brands that wasn't too long...but then didnt have time to try for my SM survey or OTX before I had to go to work for the night.. :(

marcymajor
10-26-2008, 04:40 AM
wtg deana and i am truly glad that you were able to get your ds for the day. have a wonderful sunday.:party:

spring
10-26-2008, 07:59 AM
Got an easy one on wt management product. Supposedly, I am going to get samples and will have to answer questions for two weeks in early November. I'm really hoping it happens as it has peaked my curiousity. Best of all, I got the SR Congrats screen.:sunshine:

athoods
10-26-2008, 11:20 AM
to me the weekends are the hardest times to get a DS i was kicked out of 5 this am. wait a while and try later. want to hit the magic 26 this month.:D

jtowner
10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Can anybody tell me what date are we up too with the DS credits on our accounts. I have the last credit on 10-22, have any credited after this date. I appreciate any help, I am lost this month. Thanks for n ay hlep.

Jtowner

juliokirkland
10-26-2008, 05:22 PM
My last credit was the survey for 10/22 which credited 10/23. I've done a DS each day since.

askomsky
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Can anybody tell me what date are we up too with the DS credits on our accounts. I have the last credit on 10-22, have any credited after this date. I appreciate any help, I am lost this month. Thanks for n ay hlep.

Jtowner

My last credit was the survey for 10/22 which credited 10/23. I've done a DS each day since.

I'm pretty sure the last one that posted for everyone was 10/22 on 10/23 since the SR family left on 10/23. My educated guess is that when the weekend credits post we'll see the other credits also. Which would be Thurs-Sun.

jtowner
10-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Thnaks for setting me straight, I appreciate it. I just moved last week and I am all messed up. It helps knowing you all are glad to help out. Thank you again.

jtowner:love:

aknight373
10-26-2008, 09:53 PM
i just had a very long one, about a ton of nothing haha

GeoEngnr
10-27-2008, 12:20 AM
I have tried several times to get a DS today. I have never had this much trouble. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. If I get all my prevoius credits, I only need 3 more for the big bonus.

sselig2000
10-27-2008, 07:28 AM
No luck for me this morning, will have to try again later.

Iteach
10-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Long survey this morning about printers that did not go back to the SR congrats page ir any congrats page. Be aware, it's a long one too.

missymouse
10-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Just finished a survey about my emotional connection to my printer and monitor. I have to say I don't find either one too sensual but at least I didn't get kicked out of the survey for that opinion. If I get all my credits from Thurs-Sunday and the one for today I will get the $7 bonus. I have only missed one day this month. Probably because I only did 4 total surveys in Aug. and Sept.

athoods
10-27-2008, 08:20 AM
No luck this am will try later. just need 3 more if all credit from the weekend, to get my 7$ bonus.:D

Iteach
10-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Just finished a survey about my emotional connection to my printer and monitor. I have to say I don't find either one too sensual but at least I didn't get kicked out of the survey for that opinion. If I get all my credits from Thurs-Sunday and the one for today I will get the $7 bonus. I have only missed one day this month. Probably because I only did 4 total surveys in Aug. and Sept.

Did you get the congrats page for the printer survey? This is the long one I took this morning but it went back to some Asian (I think) website but no congrats page from the survey or SR.

wilsonfamily4
10-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I am so glad that all my credits came in and I am now at 26 surveys. Love that bonus.

fourfoxesinpa
10-27-2008, 11:40 AM
DH just did the printer/monitor survey. The SR congrats page did pop up I hope it credits tomorrow - that will be #26, Big Bonus, for me so I'm crossing my fingers.

askomsky
10-27-2008, 11:51 AM
I am so glad that all my credits came in and I am now at 26 surveys. Love that bonus.

Me too! Nice to know that I already hit it so I don't have to worry about it, although I'm still going for the .80! :)

LauraLea
10-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Long survey this morning about printers that did not go back to the SR congrats page ir any congrats page. Be aware, it's a long one too.

I got that one too today!! :(.........Laura

cuppycakemom
10-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Got a fairly easy one about gum packaging today. It looks like I'll only be able to make it to a max of 25 this month, since I wasn't one of the ones whose credits finally came through from last weekend :(

Oh well, middle bonus is better than NO bonus! ;)

GeoEngnr
10-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Well, I got the credits for this past weekend. I just completed a DS on made for DVD movies. They didn't sound like very good movies but I got the congrats page. That will make 24 for the month and 2 more to go!:cooldance:

Tiggerific711
10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
I finally made it to the middle bonus with the 2 credits (out of 3) I got for the weekend. I think I'm gonna take a little break from DS this week and start again on 11/1. Hopefully I'll have better luck getting surveys to credit next month!

jenvance
10-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I got all my credits for the past four days and an extra one that I assume to make up for the one during the mess up that never credited!! Yeah I am now still in the running for the big bonus!

sselig2000
10-28-2008, 07:28 AM
got a survey on popcorn this morning, kind of long, but did get the congrats page.

mmm611
10-28-2008, 08:08 AM
I just finished one on restaurants. It's really nice to have it done so early because between the missing credits and not qualifying for the past two days, I was ready to put a time limit on trying for the day. I'm already locked in for the middle bonus and unless my missing credits magically appear, cannot get the big bonus. So, it's really nice to get a short one on the first try!

arob414
10-28-2008, 09:56 AM
:computer:DD13 and I actually did 2, yesterday. All the way thru to the end with the Thank You but we weren't returned to SR page. We did the second just trying to see if I could get another (trying to see if the first one was acknowledged). Had no trouble qualifying for 2, could have qualified for 3 but I was tired, head hurt and didn't feel like doing another with the hopes that it would go thru. :headache:

juliokirkland
10-28-2008, 10:05 AM
got a survey on popcorn this morning, kind of long, but did get the congrats page.

Got that one today. It'll be #26 if yesterday's and today's credit. woo hoooo!!!

fourfoxesinpa
10-28-2008, 10:15 AM
DH just got what has got to be the fastest survey ever. Two questions about an air filter for the car and three questions about business websites. Got the SR thank you page, but it just seems to good to believe that it was that short! :sunshine2:

tarheelpat
10-28-2008, 10:18 AM
I must have totally wrong demographics. I was unable to qualify Sunday or Monday, and so far no luck today. I tried many times, too. I'm at 24 surveys and getting to 26 felt really easy when I had six days, five days still seemed okay, now four days and the third one consecutive one with no luck is making me feel less positive. I got 25 last month, so I'm really familiar with getting close but not there.

I'll keep trying, though!:sunshine:

cuppycakemom
10-28-2008, 10:21 AM
DH just got what has got to be the fastest survey ever. Two questions about an air filter for the car and three questions about business websites. Got the SR thank you page, but it just seems to good to believe that it was that short! :sunshine2:

DH got this one this morning, too! It was a pleasant surprise!!!!

tarheelpat
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
No more complaining from me! I just got unexpected survey credits. Could this be some of those "didn't go back to SR" surveys?

I love Sunshine Rewards!:love:

iluvamystery89
10-28-2008, 01:45 PM
can't get a survey to save my life today :computer:

LuvMyBoys
10-28-2008, 02:07 PM
can't get a survey to save my life today :computer:

I finally got one after several tries but it was for another shopper/purchaser panel and of course after giving them all my information it did not take me back to the SR congrats page and I can still get in to try to get another survey :(

arob414
10-28-2008, 02:15 PM
No more complaining from me! I just got unexpected survey credits. Could this be some of those "didn't go back to SR" surveys?

I love Sunshine Rewards!:love:

I looked a little while ago and got credit for both surveys we (me and my teen) did last night. Both were some of those "didn't go back..." surveys. I haven't done many this month, too busy, but now I feel the need to do 3 more and at least get the first bonus.

cuppycakemom
10-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Based on a couple of posts here, I guess that means that the surveys for yesterday are already posted? Yet another one I don't get. GRRRRRRRRRRR. :computer::computer::computer:

I think I'm done trying this month. That's just too frustrating.

And YES, it did give DH the SR congrats page.

cuppycakemom
10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Is something else funky going on again? I'm not showing credit for yesterday. DH did a survey on gum packaging, and it did take him to the SR congrats page.

I'm just having NO LUCK this month. That will be FOUR for me that didn't credit this month that all returned to the SR congrats page.

What the heck are we doing wrong??? This is frustrating.

wilsonfamily4
10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
I have actually gotten mine today.

I know how it feels when they don't credit so I AM sorry

deana
10-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I can tell it is the end of the month!!! Surveys have been VERY slim pickings the last few days!

athoods
10-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Afraid to ask.:confused: Could have sworn i did one but no credit yet. Since no body else has ask i bet they have and i mine didn't credit.

disney_girl
10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Yes, I have received credit for yesterday...sorry:(

athoods
10-28-2008, 04:10 PM
firgures:(. tommorow is another day.:)

GeoEngnr
10-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I just completed a quick survey on restaurants. Got the congrats page so that makes 25 for me. Almost there!:cooldance:

jl8595
10-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Don't give up hope - it may come through as an extra tomorrow. I had a pile of extras come through last week. Hope it works out for you!

marcymajor
10-29-2008, 03:39 AM
after getting booted out of 2, one that is closed, i finally get one on credit cards and when i put in my zip code on the last page and hit submit all that comes up is a plain blank white page - no congrats no thank you. spent over 20 minutes on this survey and nothing. UGH!!!!!:computer::computer::computer:

marcymajor
10-29-2008, 06:14 AM
finally got into my ds for the day on mobile devices, got to the last page, hit submit and a page came up saying the page requested cannot be displayed. clicked refresh and it took me back to the beginning of the survey again. went really slow, completed the whole thing again and this time i got the congrats page. now hopefully this will credit tomorrow. keep your fingers crossed for me everybody. hope everyone has a great day today and has an easier time than i did this morning getting my ds.:sunshine:

chipndale
10-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Has anyone did a survey on insurances? I got stuck in the middle and when I answer the question it keeps staying that I need to answer the question before moving on. :computer:

piglet-for-me
10-29-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm wondering if they are having problems right now? I just finished one on cold medication and at the end the final submit sat on a white page and did nothing for the longest time and then I got an internet explorer error message.

As I have no idea if it went through or not, I'll just wait until tomorrow to see if I get credit for one today.

jtowner
10-29-2008, 10:45 AM
I agree they must be loading new surveys or something its taking forever to load. I had the option for insurance just took way to long for the survey to start, so I refreshed and nothing. I am going to wait to try again, so not want to mess up another survey.

jtowner

juliokirkland
10-29-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm wondering if they are having problems right now? I just finished one on cold medication and at the end the final submit sat on a white page and did nothing for the longest time and then I got an internet explorer error message.

As I have no idea if it went through or not, I'll just wait until tomorrow to see if I get credit for one today.

I just got that survey this morning with the same results. I should have read this board sooner.

Alice28
10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
upcoming movie survey- did the whole thing. When submit was hit, this message popped up

internal error, contact support

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/sd.aspx?sdlid=2&sname=1003966USp&gid=101445!24dd03482adc1412492ed4c93f3e7186002&surl=http%3a%2f%2fsurvey10.greenfieldonline.com%2f wix%2fp47332691.aspx%3fgid%3d101445!24dd03482adc14 12492ed4c93f3e7186002%26sname%3d1003966USp%26src%3 d3%26l%3d9%26

:computer:

howdyfrtx
10-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Has anyone received credit from yesterday?

juliokirkland
10-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I finally finished a DS on deli products and got the congrats page. Boy was it a lenthy survey.

I got my credit from yesterday's survey today.

arob414
10-29-2008, 03:52 PM

II got my credit from yesterday's survey today.

I didn't, but once again, mine ended weird. The first one had me signing up with some type of survey site. I went along with it. Didn't get the congrats screen, so I tried, again. Took several tries but I got one, completed it and I can't remember if I got the Congrat screen but I think I did.

GeoEngnr
10-29-2008, 04:42 PM
I got credit for yesterday's DS so that makes 25. I just finished a looooong one about a little bit of everything, gaming, insurance, shopping, etc... Since I got the congrats page, I guess it was worth it.

mmm611
10-29-2008, 06:40 PM
I just reported two surveys, one that wanted me to download something and the other had an error message. After that and getting kicked out of a bunch of others, I think I'm done fo rthe day.

Iteach
10-29-2008, 07:20 PM

I did not get credit for the DS I took yesterday. It was on current movies and I did get the SR congrats page. This is the 2nd time in the last week I have not gotten credit (very, very unusual) and yesterday's would have been my 26th survey, so I'm off to try for one today. Maybe I'll get the credit later for yesterdays.

sabrina90744
10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I completed one DS today re: time warner cable and cable services, completed but didnt take me back to SR page. Went to do another Shopping POV, got the completion page but again didnt take me back to SR Page. Went back again, this time it opened up an OTX survey said i didnt qualify and now there are no more DS and it won't let me try OTX because I did one under DS. UGHHH..giving up for today

sselig2000
10-30-2008, 07:20 AM
complete a survey on politics this morning, not my favorite topic, but did get the congrats page

OhMari
10-30-2008, 08:01 AM
30 minute one on asthma. 4 kids and a husband with asthma. When my kids were younger, they would just give blood once a year and get paid $150. The University of Wisconsin clinics were always running tests to try and learn more about asthma. Sometimes we would get called in 2 or 3 times a year for clinical studies. I hate asthma.

athoods
10-30-2008, 09:45 AM
30 minute one on asthma. 4 kids and a husband with asthma. When my kids were younger, they would just give blood once a year and get paid $150. The University of Wisconsin clinics were always running tests to try and learn more about asthma. Sometimes we would get called in 2 or 3 times a year for clinical studies. I hate asthma.

Sorry to hear some many in your family suffer from it. My DD and meself have it but thankfully we rarely have flare ups that our inhlaers can't handle.You would how to handle that DS.

athoods
10-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Be Warned that if you get into a certain banking survey that it may not credit since i was not directed to the sunshine Congrat page when i completed it. I really need todays and tommorrows to reach 26.

cuppycakemom
10-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Dh's for today was about breakfast foods. Pretty easy again, which is nice!

Still keeping my fingers crossed that even a couple of the four that haven't posted for me show up so I can get the big bonus. :sunshine:

Alice28
10-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Just completed survey #26! :clap: :banana: :clap: Really eeked that one out as a missed a couple days, and then a few surveys never credited. :sunshine:

chipndale
10-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Just completed survey #26! :clap: :banana: :clap: Really eeked that one out as a missed a couple days, and then a few surveys never credited. :sunshine:

Congratulations! I have been sitting here all morning trying to get survey #26 and playing in the forum and games. So far I have not been able to qualify for a survey but I am going to keep trying. I guess no housework will be done today.

lanny76
10-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Got 26 yesterday - and today got a nice 5 min restaurant survey, the kind I really like!!;)

missymouse
10-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Has anyone gotten credit for yesterdays survey yet? I just checked and so far no credit for me. I have enough for the bonus but now I want to see how close I can get to the $100 before Nov. 1 If some shopping comes through I might get to $75

askomsky
10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Has anyone gotten credit for yesterdays survey yet? I just checked and so far no credit for me. I have enough for the bonus but now I want to see how close I can get to the $100 before Nov. 1 If some shopping comes through I might get to $75

Yes I did, it was there earlier today, sometime before lunch I think.
Sorry, not what you wanted to hear.

GeoEngnr
10-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I got credit for yesterday's DS so big bonus is in the bag. I did a pretty easy one today on underwear and got the congrats page.

sselig2000
10-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Got one this morning on computers and moniters. Got the congrats page and it was a pretty smooth enjoyable survey.

mmm611
10-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Got one this morning on computers and moniters. Got the congrats page and it was a pretty smooth enjoyable survey.

Just got this one and the congrats page too. Kinda cool because I almost decided I was gonna take today off from surveys!

tarheelpat
10-31-2008, 11:39 AM
I got THREE daily survey credits for yesterday. I don't know what to make of this. I did one survey that returned to SR. It was one of those days when I did at least one (maybe two) surveys that ended on a white page. Those have never credited in the past, though. Have they started crediting?

I feel like I need to give at least one of them back! I want my survey credits, but I don't want to do anything wrong and I sure don't want another surveygate.

mollyeilis
10-31-2008, 01:18 PM
I think that Cindy had said, awhile back, that any congrats page should ultimately credit (and so we're not supposed to try for another), but I don't know if she had anything to say about blank white pages.

Let's hope my survey today credits, b/c that'll take me skidding through the 14 surveys mark. :)

I won't know until Wednesday though, b/c tomorrow I'm going to San Diego!

mmm611
10-31-2008, 06:18 PM
Tarheelpat, I got one credit today and didn't get any surveys yesterday. I can only assume it's a makeup for one of my four missing credits or for one of the three error reports I've sent in over the past few days (ones was yesterday.)

I'm just glad I finally got at least one of my missing credits.

GeoEngnr
11-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Just finished a DS on deli department purchases. Pretty easy, made me hungry and got the congrats page.

cuppycakemom
11-02-2008, 03:07 PM
DH is having a frustrating DS day. Spent 10 min answering questions for a tv/mp3 technology survey, only to get the SORRY IT APPEARS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY.

Then, spent 15 minutes answering questions about internet security, only to get the same stinking message!

:computer::computer::computer:

Just one of those days.

saffymom
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
DH is having a frustrating DS day. Spent 10 min answering questions for a tv/mp3 technology survey, only to get the SORRY IT APPEARS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY.

Then, spent 15 minutes answering questions about internet security, only to get the same stinking message!

:computer::computer::computer:

Just one of those days.

I just finshed that same TV survey. I wanted to scream! And then I did a 15 minute survey about hair care that ended up wanting me to join a community (which I did not) and so no credit there. I finally got one about pregnancy tests that gave me the congrats page.

cuppycakemom
11-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I just finshed that same TV survey. I wanted to scream! And then I did a 15 minute survey about hair care that ended up wanting me to join a community (which I did not) and so no credit there. I finally got one about pregnancy tests that gave me the congrats page.

Wish it were me and not DH doing the DS!!! Maybe I could get that one. Think they care what a man thinks about peeing on a stick??!! :)

As it is, he is now getting the "we don't have any more surveys for you" try back again...BLAH. :cry:

Last month was so easy to qualify that we kind of forgot what this is like.

marcymajor
11-03-2008, 06:24 AM
i am having a heck of a time today getting my ds. the first time i tried i got a message that gf was doing maintenance and to come back in 18 hours. now when i try i put in my demographics, check the options i fit, click submit and all i get is an hourglass and it doesn't move. did an ad-aware scan earlier and it found nothing so i do not understand what the problem is.:confused: any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i am frustrated. had no problems over the weekend doing my ds so this bothers me.

sselig2000
11-03-2008, 08:12 AM
I keep getting the no new surveys available message. sorry I cant help more

mmm611
11-03-2008, 08:35 AM
I got kicked out of a bunch and now there are no surveys available for me. Guess I'll have to try after work.

OhMari
11-03-2008, 08:38 AM
On Sunday, it took me 10 tries, before I finally qualified for a Daily. Now today, there is nothing available. I am not going to stress to much this month, since I know I cannot make the big bonus.

marcymajor
11-03-2008, 08:40 AM
i finally got my ds for the morning after trying for hours. it was on shopping in different upscale department stores. completed it and got the congrats page. hope everyone else is able to get their ds for the day.:sunshine:

jenvance
11-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I got a real short one yesterday about a brand of clothing it was literally 4 questions

athoods
11-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Glad you two got one yesterday .:p we didn't and hopedully greebfield will load more today since we couldn't one this am.

iluvamystery89
11-03-2008, 09:56 AM
no options for me this am :(

gpp2001
11-03-2008, 10:24 AM
I've been gone for ten days, tried 10 times yesterday and didn't qualify for one, tried again today - didn't qualify for 3 surveys and now there are no surveys available!! Frustrating! I'm glad the big bonus is only 24 surveys, as I still have a chance!

Karn

askomsky
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
I got one on the third try and it was a really quick and easy one on a new oral medication.

piglet-for-me
11-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Careful. I just completed one on chicken which didn't return to the SR congratulations page.

athoods
11-03-2008, 03:57 PM
I just did one for another survey group which i am sure didn't count since i didn't get the congrat page and i went back to take another one and it told me none available try later. I thought it might say you have to try tommorow.

GeoEngnr
11-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I just completed a DS on computer/internet security software. Pretty easy and got the congrats page.

arob414
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Okay, got the survey on care, joined the community (looked interesting), got their Congrats page, not SR but I am going to keep my fingers crossed that it credits.

spring
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Got an easy one on wt management product. Supposedly, I am going to get samples and will have to answer questions for two weeks in early November. I'm really hoping it happens as it has peaked my curiousity. Best of all, I got the SR Congrats screen.:sunshine:

Got two boxes of products today, yay! Can't wait to try out the first box starting tomorrow. The second box is for next week. I have to fill out one survey at the end of this week and the same for next week. :sunshine:

piglet-for-me
11-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Just completed one about hair care products which at the end turned into one of those join our panel applications. It didn't return to the SR congratulations screen - so be forewarned.

That's two in two days. :headache:

Iteach
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Just completed one about hair care products which at the end turned into one of those join our panel applications. It didn't return to the SR congratulations screen - so be forewarned.

I got that one last week and did not get credit. Sorry you got it too! Hopefully you'll be able to get another one today. Good luck!

StitchandPooh'smom
11-04-2008, 10:43 AM

Thanks for posting this. I just got into this one and remembered your post, so I closed out of it.

I got one yesterday on MP3 players and cell phones that gave "This page cannot be displayed" at the end. I got into it again today and closed out of it.

StitchandPooh'smom
11-04-2008, 11:17 AM
I just completed a LONG survey about TV, internet, gaming habits, magazines read, type of music I listen to, etc. I thought it would NEVER end, but I did get the congrats page! :sunshine:

arob414
11-04-2008, 12:36 PM

[quote=piglet-for-me;199837]Just completed one about hair care products which at the end turned into one of those join our panel applications. It didn't return to the SR congratulations screen - so be forewarned.

I got that one last week and did not get credit. Sorry you got it too! Hopefully you'll be able to get another one today. Good luck!

Drats!!! I did that one, yesterday, didn't try for another so I lost that one. :cry:

lanny76
11-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Good grief! Just spent 15 minutes on 1 survey to be told I didn't qualify, then spent another 15 minutes answering qualification ?s on another only to get the no surveys for you page!!:computer: Think I am done trying for awhile - we have to get in the car to go home anyway (5 hr trip) so maybe I will have to skip today.:(

GeoEngnr
11-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Just completed a quick survey on restaurants near me, how often I visit, etc... This was really quick, about 5 min. Got the congrats page. Oh if only they could all be that easy.

OhMari
11-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Got two boxes of products today, yay! Can't wait to try out the first box starting tomorrow. The second box is for next week. I have to fill out one survey at the end of this week and the same for next week. :sunshine:

Aw, I wish I would get this one.

Since I posted here last, I just did a survey for hair products and facial cleansers's and it asked me in the end to join a panel. Ugg. No congradulations page. Vovici Community Builder Module

askomsky
11-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Got a very interesting and easy one this morning on how I felt about the election. Days leading up to it and today "the day after".

I really enjoy those types of surveys!

chipndale
11-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Got a very interesting and easy one this morning on how I felt about the election. Days leading up to it and today "the day after".

I really enjoy those types of surveys!

I was hoping I would get something like that too. Today, was the first day this month that I was actually able to get a survey. Yeah! It was on salsa. I hope the middle of the month gets better.

tarheelpat
11-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I just got the dreaded white page with error at the end of my DS. I tried refreshing, which didn't help. On a whim, I hit the back button, refreshed and ultimately got taken back to SR. It will be interesting to see if it credits.

It was a fun survey to do, too -- an election survey but not the same one askomsky got. It was about women presidential candidates -- whether I thought gender mattered, whether I thought they were treated differently by the media, etc.

sselig2000
11-06-2008, 12:30 PM
I got the same one this morning.

athoods
11-06-2008, 12:35 PM
No luck so far this am. Seem to be getting error pages after start survey. hope they load some more soon.

bartleby1
11-06-2008, 12:36 PM
greenfield is acting all wierd today - timing out, errors, etc.

marcymajor
11-06-2008, 12:46 PM
i realize it is only 11:40 but has anyone gotten credit for yesterdays surveys yet? for the last few days it credited to my account by 9:30 and i was just wondering not panicking.:confused:

sselig2000
11-06-2008, 12:49 PM
nothing for me yet

jtowner
11-06-2008, 12:59 PM
No credit here either for yesterday. GF is wierd today, I go the whole way thru on Phoenix car survey, which is very long anyway, and s I sent the survey it took so long to load, it timed out in Firefox. I never had that happen in Firefox before. Took me a while to get another one which lead to congrats page. I am thinking its back to normal now. Watch out for phoenix, may all be for nothing.
:mad:

mmm611
11-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Yesterday I had an insanely long one about video games and other electronics stuff.

I just finished today's about a new sports drink product. It sounds kind of interesting and I'm not even into that kind of thing.

LuvMyBoys
11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
So I take it at some point the surveys for 11/12 did credit yesterday?:confused:

I did one on pregnancy tests,etc that did go back to the sr congrats page, but no credit??:(

What is up with greenfield?? :computer: