PDA

View Full Version : Clothing for big/tall guys?

llgray16
07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Anyone have any recommendations on clothing for Big and Tall guys other than Casual Male? I want to get DH some new shirts (1 or 2XLT) and would like to order thru SR. When he was bigger I would go thru Casual Male because that was the only place I could really get nice stuff but their stuff is so expensive. I was hoping someone might have some suggestions for a little more budget minded place.

mollyeilis
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Hubby really likes Old Navy for shirts. Their pants aren't big enough (don't tell him I told you...if he wore his pants under his belly like many men do, it would work, but he wears them at his waist) but the shirts are good. They go to 3X online only. I just bought him 5 or 6 shirts the other day, and he's really looking forward to getting them!

llgray16
07-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to check them out!!!

bartleby1
07-26-2008, 11:25 PM
I believe Kohls carries Big and tall mens stuff, but I'm not sure what kind of selection they have.

LauraLea
07-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Try Bealls Florida too. Lately I have had lots of success finding clothing there.

Laura

llgray16
07-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Try Bealls Florida too. Lately I have had lots of success finding clothing there.

Laura

Thanks so much everyone for the suggestions! Thanks in particular for the suggestion of Bealls! I never would have thought of checking there! I was able to get DH 6 new shirts for less than $75 shipped :banana: Thankfully he will have some nice new t-shirts for Disney!!! And to make it even beter - I was able to get SR credit as well :sunshine:

LauraLea
07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Glad to help. They are having a great sale on men's shirts. I ordered 7 for my DH last week too.

Laura

m 'n c
07-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Friendly reminder: Please only recommend SR merchants. (See bolded words above the posting boxes). :)

llgray16
07-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Friendly reminder: Please only recommend SR merchants. (See bolded words above the posting boxes). :)

OK - I'm confused. All the merchants recommended/mentioned are SR merchants. Why the warning?

m 'n c
07-27-2008, 11:41 AM
OK - I'm confused. All the merchants recommended/mentioned are SR merchants. Why the warning?

I deleted one post but since it was a newbie I didn't want to slap an infraction yet.

llgray16
07-27-2008, 11:44 AM
I deleted one post but since it was a newbie I didn't want to slap an infraction yet.

Oh OK - I was just confused cause I didn't see what was wrong :cool: I didn't want anyone thinking that the merchants that were listed weren't on SR :sunshine: cause there are some good deals out there!!!

nolacindy
07-28-2008, 07:46 AM
If your just looking for casual T's Big Dog has a great selection of larger sizes. They are usually heavy weight and wear forever!