PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

kim2430
07-25-2008, 03:45 PM
How does this work with Ebay.

I'm already a member so I can't get the sign up fee but can I still the % back on purchases?

If so, how?

Would I have to link through here everytime I visited Ebay?

m 'n c
07-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes it would be a regular shopping offer. Probably the best thing is to click before you go to shop over there and then click through if you win when you go to pay. Many people have had luck doing ebay shopping but I always forget so maybe they will drop in and explain the best way to shop ebay.

mollyeilis
07-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Yes you can get the % back, just go through SR each time you shop!

I actually go through SR every single time I visit ebay, even if I'm just browsing, just in case I decide to buy something. And I go through SR even to get over to paypal (SR to ebay to pp), which is probably overkill, but it works for me, LOL.

Hedy
07-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Yes you can get the % back, just go through SR each time you shop!

I actually go through SR every single time I visit ebay, even if I'm just browsing, just in case I decide to buy something. And I go through SR even to get over to paypal (SR to ebay to pp), which is probably overkill, but it works for me, LOL.

I do the same as Molly. Better to be safe than sorry, IMO.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2008, 04:24 PM
This is something that ADVANCED computer users can do. Especially for those of you who ebay a lot.

Create Shortcut On Your Desktop

Place you cursor on an empty part of your desktop.
Right click and select: New > Shortcut
A shortcut wizard will open up.

Type this location (where UID is your actual userid on SR--and take out the spaces I put in this to make it not be an actual link):

http:// www. sunshinerewards .com/links.php?uid=UID&aid=314&type=sales

Hit "Next"

Type "Sunshine Rewards eBay Shortcut" in the box

That will create a link on your desktop using your SR userid that will take you straight to ebay. It's a little faster than coming into SR, using the pulldown, and finding the ebay banner. And you don't have to be logged into SR for it to work.

disneyforever
07-25-2008, 06:02 PM
That's awesome! Thanks Tricia!

andrea2289
07-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Great idea Tricia! I always just write down the items numbers LOL ;)

This is something that ADVANCED computer users can do. Especially for those of you who ebay a lot.

Create Shortcut On Your Desktop

Place you cursor on an empty part of your desktop.
Right click and select: New > Shortcut
A shortcut wizard will open up.

Type this location (where UID is your actual userid on SR--and take out the spaces I put in this to make it not be an actual link):

http:// www. sunshinerewards .com/links.php?uid=UID&aid=314&type=sales

Hit "Next"

Type "Sunshine Rewards eBay Shortcut" in the box

That will create a link on your desktop using your SR userid that will take you straight to ebay. It's a little faster than coming into SR, using the pulldown, and finding the ebay banner. And you don't have to be logged into SR for it to work.

andrea2289
07-25-2008, 09:22 PM
Ok I set this up and made a small test purchase. I was nervous about not signing into my SR account first so we'll see if it works!!

andrea2289
07-27-2008, 01:59 PM
It worked! ;)

askomsky
07-27-2008, 02:00 PM

So will this work on shoebuy also??? :D

SunshineGirl
07-27-2008, 02:05 PM
So will this work on shoebuy also??? :D

Yep. You just have to make sure that the shortcut that you set up is to your SR link. :) So it should look like the ebay link below only with your userid and "&aid=224" instead of the ebay number.

mmm611
07-27-2008, 02:07 PM
'Nother ebay question....If you bid on something a few days before the end of the auction and end up winning it, would the delay between the win and the bid affect credit? I have my eye on something and they have a buy it now option, but the bid price is lower, and they have a few others up with the BIN in case the bid doesn't work.

askomsky
07-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Yep. You just have to make sure that the shortcut that you set up is to your SR link. :) So it should look like the ebay link below only with your userid and "&aid=224" instead of the ebay number.

Ohh thanks!!! Although Shoebuy is dangerously fast enough without another "Shortcut"! :) I may give it a whirl with ebay first though but it's good to know.

Thanks again!