PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Notecards

Alice28
07-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Just tried this offer- I love the VP offers. There are CUTE caricature notecards. I got an extra 10 for only $2.99! So for something like $7.77 shipped, I get 20 personalized note cards, envelopes with my address on them, and $1.50 back from SR. Coolness. :clap:

3dog2kidmom
07-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Just tried this offer- I love the VP offers. There are CUTE caricature notecards. I got an extra 10 for only $2.99! So for something like $7.77 shipped, I get 20 personalized note cards, envelopes with my address on them, and $1.50 back from SR. Coolness. :clap:

I just ordered some personalized cards for DD's stocking. 1 gift down!

tarheelpat
07-25-2008, 11:20 PM
How much does shipping and handling turn to be?

Alice28
07-25-2008, 11:52 PM
for 1 set of cards it was $4.72. AFter I ordered, it said, 'order 10 add'l cards for $2.99 and free shipping.' That sold me. Cause i REALLY thought the cards turned out CUTE!

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Is this a new offer? (Yes, I'm feeling lazy..:rotfl: and didn't go look.)

Alice28
07-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Is this a new offer? (Yes, I'm feeling lazy..:rotfl: and didn't go look.)

yes, I do believe it's new today.

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2008, 02:05 AM
yes, I do believe it's new today.

Ooh...awesome. I love Vista Print offers! I'll be sure to do this one tomorrow!

Anna
07-26-2008, 06:22 AM
Ooooh....I LOVE Vista Print Offers!!! :love:

Alice28
07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
the $1.50 credited in my account already! :banana:

Magical JenK
07-26-2008, 05:53 PM
I love Vista offers. I saw this one yesterday & really want to do it, just need to figure out which one I want!! :0)

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I love Vista offers. I saw this one yesterday & really want to do it, just need to figure out which one I want!! :0)

Same problem here, Jen. I have gone over and looked (TWICE), but just can't decide which ones I want. :rotfl:

Magical JenK
07-26-2008, 06:39 PM
I had some notecards made a while back from Vista & used a little trick that Ang taught me...they have a castle scene that looks an awful lot like Cinderella's castle!! I'd love to get more, but I MAY try to do something different! I LOVE the character ones, but don't love the bulldogs that they have!! :0)

Pooh's Pal
07-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I did this offer and the credit showed up the next day....I LOVE when that happens :banana:

I uploaded a picture of the Boardwalk Villas, one I had taken years ago...and used that photo for the front of my note cards and just left the inside blank and it also came with white envelopes.

Just a thought, I didn't want any of their designs, so I choose mine. :D

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2008, 06:42 PM
I had some notecards made a while back from Vista & used a little trick that Ang taught me...they have a castle scene that looks an awful lot like Cinderella's castle!! I'd love to get more, but I MAY try to do something different! I LOVE the character ones, but don't love the bulldogs that they have!! :0)

Yea...we used the castle ones for Cameron's princess birthday party a couple years ago....I have adopted a soldier who is over in Iraq so I was thinking of going with something for notes to him.

Magical JenK
07-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Yea...we used the castle ones for Cameron's princess birthday party a couple years ago....I have adopted a soldier who is over in Iraq so I was thinking of going with something for notes to him.

Oh that would be really nice!! What a great idea!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Oh that would be really nice!! What a great idea!!

Yea, but so far I haven't come across any I really think fit that purpose.

Magical JenK
07-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Yea, but so far I haven't come across any I really think fit that purpose.

What if you had a photo of the American Flag or some fireworks or something? Then you could make your own???

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2008, 12:30 PM
What if you had a photo of the American Flag or some fireworks or something? Then you could make your own???

That's a good idea...I'll have to try and see how that works. Last time i uploaded a custom image that incurred another charge.

askomsky
07-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to work these into DD's bday invites... Ahh to many to choose from! I'm willing to pay the extra charge if it's not huge, just haven't gotten that far yet just keep playing around to see what I really want.

pbhall13
07-27-2008, 05:51 PM
I just made some cards for my cousins daughter (her birthday is in august)

she is a hairdresser (just starting out) so I made her some flat notecards with a lady in a hairdressing hair/blowdryer...with name and cell number (she also does work on the side for it)

they looked so cute........my girls can give them to her for her bday.

Pamela

llgray16
07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Wow - I can't believe you guys got a second set for $2.99 with free shipping. At first they offered the second set to me for $10 and then lowered it to $7 something. I would have definitely bought a second set for $2.99 but no way was I buying it for another $8. i'll just have to be happy with the 10 I will be receiving :)

funcouple6
07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
ok so Im a little behind on this offer but nonetheless I ordered 10 cards and envelopes and ate the additional cost for envelopes. Did everyone else buy the envelopes? Although they will be good christmas cards with the cariactures I made for the family and the dog. So should it show up in the "pending" shopping credits immediatly or not.

Iteach
07-29-2008, 09:46 PM
ok so Im a little behind on this offer but nonetheless I ordered 10 cards and envelopes and ate the additional cost for envelopes. Did everyone else buy the envelopes? Although they will be good christmas cards with the cariactures I made for the family and the dog. So should it show up in the "pending" shopping credits immediatly or not.

Mine credited within about 3-4 days. I got plain white envelopes which were free with the cards.

funcouple6
07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
See I had to decorate mine like a fool :) oh well I never order anything like this usually so Ill consider it a treat LOL

disneyforever
07-30-2008, 03:56 AM
I did the plain envelopes (ie: free ;) ). I wish they would have offered me the $2.99 for another 10. I think the offer was $7.99.

I got credit in 2 - 3 days. :cooldance:

Pooh's Pal
07-30-2008, 07:11 AM
I ordered 10 folded Notecards with 10 blank white envelopes(for $2.49) on 7/25,
got credit on 7/26
received a notice yesterday, 7/29 that my order has shipped.

now I call that a very good thing. :D

andrea2289
07-31-2008, 03:03 PM
I ordered the Free Folded Notecards with Envelopes. I changed the Thank-You to Merry Christmas and wrote my own saying on the inside. I choose the gold stars and swirls designs and they came out really pretty! I liked being able to personalize the inside too! My credit posted on the second day! I love Vista Print offers!! :clap:

piglet-for-me
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
My credit posted this morning as well.

I went with just regular note cards with the envelopes. While I was there, I remembered I needed a new business card holder so I ordered one of those as well. Total $9.49 - $1.50 - $7.99. Nice deal!!! :thanks:

lanny76
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I liked this offer too - and already got my notecards in the mail!! I got the slow delivery, which says 21 days, but it took only a few days from the time I ordered!! VistaPrint is good about quick delivery, it seems. Got my credit on 7/27 - and the package came yesterday.

Magical JenK
08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
I finally did this offer! Yay! I love notecards. I did choose to get an additional 10 cards, but I don't remember how much they were for, but they WERE no additional shipping. I'm excited to get them! I put a photo of the boys on it! Thought they'd make for cute cards to send to my bully friends! I love Vista Print!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d833b3127ccec40c66facdf300000020O00EbuHDhq1ZsQ e3nwY/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

cglaura
08-10-2008, 04:50 PM
For those freuent users of Vista Print...do you log into your account when you do these offers? I've done them in the past and received credit quickly, but nothing so far for this one, and it's been 10 days. This time I logged in when checking out, using the email I used for the other offer, I think last time it was the postcards. Just wondering if this makes a difference? Or just a random bad luck / floopy cookie thing. I did clear them before and waited a good long time b/f clearing again.

I would have gotten them anyway, I needed Thank You note cards, they came out really nice, I used the card with the bunch of Lavender sprigs, with "Thank You" printed in purple below.

Iteach
08-10-2008, 05:07 PM
For those freuent users of Vista Print...do you log into your account when you do these offers? I've done them in the past and received credit quickly, but nothing so far for this one, and it's been 10 days. This time I logged in when checking out, using the email I used for the other offer, I think last time it was the postcards. Just wondering if this makes a difference? Or just a random bad luck / floopy cookie thing. I did clear them before and waited a good long time b/f clearing again.

I would have gotten them anyway, I needed Thank You note cards, they came out really nice, I used the card with the bunch of Lavender sprigs, with "Thank You" printed in purple below.

Yes, I logged into my account for the free notecards once I clicked through the SR link. I get many emails from them with the offers, but I always come here as the same offers are on their website whether you go through your email or here. I did get credit for the offer within about 24 hours. I'm sorry you didn't, but maybe it will still come through.

BTW, I got several other FREE things plus the note cards, so when the next offer comes get any other free things if you need them. There was just a slight increase in postage, I want to say like a dollar so something close.