PDA

View Full Version : Plavix offer ?

bajam
07-27-2008, 10:56 AM
This is going to a P.A.D. offer for me. I'm assuming I won't get credit for it since it seems to be a different offer?

askomsky
07-27-2008, 10:58 AM
This is going to a P.A.D. offer for me. I'm assuming I won't get credit for it since it seems to be a different offer?

I think PAD Is what it's supposed to be about. If your refering to the ad on the right for PAD that's the one I looked into.

bajam
07-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Okay, I got confused. I was expecting to see plavix somewhere. Thanks for the help:sunshine2:

kim2430
07-27-2008, 11:05 AM
I did it last night and a bunch of others but I'm not seeing credit for any of them.

bajam
07-27-2008, 11:08 AM
If you did a bunch of others that may be the reason for credits not coming through. Try and do just a couple per day. Make sure you have the computer set to allow cookies and are checking for emails you have to click to confirm. There are a lot of stickies at the top of the boards to help with crediting issues. Keep trying, eventually it will work for you:sunshine:

ravensdreamer
07-27-2008, 12:57 PM
i did this offer right before I went to get ready for church, I checked before I was leaving for church and it already credited. Easiest one I have gotten in FOREVER...lol, hope everyone elses comes through.

Lynn
KY

arob414
07-27-2008, 03:12 PM
i did this offer right before I went to get ready for church, I checked before I was leaving for church and it already credited. Easiest one I have gotten in FOREVER...lol, hope everyone elses comes through.

Lynn
KY

Oh, just did this and the top of the hours has just come and gone. No credit. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the settings on my new laptop.

cuppycakemom
07-27-2008, 04:10 PM
i did this one last night too, and wasn't one of the lucky ones.

toystoryduo
07-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Oh, just did this and the top of the hours has just come and gone. No credit. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the settings on my new laptop.

I did this offer and didn't see credit at the top of the hour either.

PSL1013
07-27-2008, 05:29 PM
When I click on it, it goes to Responsive Health...no where to click to sign up for the kit? I would be interested in this too. Was this offer pulled? :confused:

lucymews
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Click on the ad banner on the newsletter page.

fourfoxesinpa
07-27-2008, 05:58 PM
No credit for me. :cry:

PSL1013
07-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Click on the ad banner on the newsletter page.

only ad banners that I have to click on are Natural Anti-Anxiety for air travel? :rotfl:

kayjo
07-27-2008, 07:06 PM
I did this offer last night too and did not receive credit. I even made sure I cleared my cookies before trying it.

hjohnson6
07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I did the offer last night and it credited at the top of the hour.

iluvamystery89
07-27-2008, 11:14 PM
the only ad i see is something about a natural anti-anxiety med for air travel. is that what we click on?

ETA: when i click the link on the SR offers page, living health news comes up and there's a white box with a red x at the top and at the right side. i click those and THEN i get the page w/ the ad for the anti-anxiety med.

cglaura
07-27-2008, 11:32 PM
When you click on the SR link, the banner on the page that opens should take you to an offer for info on P.A.D. (Pulm. Artery Disease). Not anti anxiety. So don't fill it out, the offer was probably pulled for awhile. Sometimes they come back, I'm sure Tricia will have more info in the a.m.

But filling out the anti anxiety won't get you credit and you'll have to wait 30 days to try again, which these types of offers I don't think stick around that long so I'd wait until tomorrow to hear what is going on.

bartleby1
07-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Is this really a new offer? I have down on my spreadsheet that I keep that I completed a P.A.D./responsive health offer through SR on 6/3/08 for $1.00 credit. However, the plavix offer is listed as a new offer for me. Maybe this is why some of you didn't get credit? Could it be a repeat?

PSL1013
07-28-2008, 08:21 AM
the only ad i see is something about a natural anti-anxiety med for air travel. is that what we click on?

ETA: when i click the link on the SR offers page, living health news comes up and there's a white box with a red x at the top and at the right side. i click those and THEN i get the page w/ the ad for the anti-anxiety med.

This is what was happening to me too, I think it must have been pulled. This morning I tried again and now it is saying it is a corrupt url. :(