PDA

View Full Version : Want to murder my DH

missymouse
07-27-2008, 04:17 PM
I did a bunch of shopping today which would have boosted my balance quite a bit but now I am afraid I won't get credit for any of it because my DH changed the settings on the computer and has blocked all tracking cookies. I could wring his neck. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this or am I just out of luck.

m 'n c
07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Umm pray?? I really have no idea though. I wonder if you had any cookies being left behind while you were shopping. Maybe some came through? I guess I'd just wait a week and see if anything credits and in 10 days you can see if any show up in the trouble ticket dropdown box. If some show up that will at least give you hope that you did click on the links while you were shopping and it picked that much up.

askomsky
07-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Well yes and no I guess. I had this problem the last 2 wks with Shoebuy not showing up and my cookies reset everytime I clear them so now I know to check them every time I open a new web page. Good news is as long as I have my conf emails and open a TT I've been able to get credit. Just have to wait instead of the new and improved automatic credit SG set up.