PDA

View Full Version : Zeno?

Hedy
07-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Did anybody buy the Zeno post video-blog? I have it in my drugstore.com cart, but don't know if I should give in.

SunshineGirl
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Do you tend to get just a couple of pimples at a time or when they come, do they come in batches? If they come in batches, you are betting off with a drying lotion. If they come one or two at a time, it works.

Hedy
07-27-2008, 11:17 PM
Do you tend to get just a couple of pimples at a time or when they come, do they come in batches? If they come in batches, you are betting off with a drying lotion. If they come one or two at a time, it works.

Bingo, thanks!

cglaura
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
If you are looking for a drying lotion the one on Mario Bedescu is awesome. They also have a really great thing for the t-zone, called Silver Powder.

If you have any red patches (I have them on my lower cheeks, just above the jaw), Control Cream is magic.

I was so glad to see them added!

That being said if you don't have any potions on hand, and it is just a random whitehead, I have found that putting a blob of neosporin on overnight clears them in a day or two, the redness is gone by morning. I use the cream version of neosporin (not the gel) with the pain relief. Not sure if the version makes a difference.