PDA

View Full Version : Question about Stamps.com

kim2430
07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Has anyone did this offer? Did it credit well?

jnorth1007
07-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Cancellations of offers cannot be discussed as it violates forum and SR policy. As with all offers only sign up for this one if you are truly interested in finding out what the company has to offer. This offer does credit well. Be sure to read all of the terms of service on the stamps.com website so that you know what the terms are. If you complete this offer and cancel too quickly the advertiser may find that you were not really interested in the service and you credits are subject to revocation. If you have been wanting to try out the service it really is a great one and I highly recommend it.

kim2430
07-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks, sorry for above-didn't mean to post any thing wrong.

I am interested in Stamps.com so I may give this one a good look.

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 10:50 AM
I think if you cancel before the trial period is over (ie don't pay for at least 1 month of service) you won't get credit from the advertiser. You might want to use the forum search function to find out people's experiences with this offer but I think that was talked about a lot. This one definitely frowns upon people just trying to get the credit and not using the service.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 10:51 AM
We use Stamps.com for all of our SR mailings. We've been using it almost three years and I love it!

kim2430
07-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the answers! Think I will give it a try-I hate going to the post office!!

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Tricia do you always print it on the envelopes like that (metered mail looking) or can you print out or purchase stamps from them in the mail? I'm wondering if I could use it for wedding stuff but I'm not sure about the printed on the envelope look.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Tricia do you always print it on the envelopes like that (metered mail looking) or can you print out or purchase stamps from them in the mail? I'm wondering if I could use it for wedding stuff but I'm not sure about the printed on the envelope look.

I do a combination. I use mainly envelopes but I print on their little stamps sometimes when I need odd postage amounts.

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 11:05 AM
ok thanks. I'll have to look into them in January when I do save the dates.

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
ok thanks. I'll have to look into them in January when I do save the dates.

Cate have you looked at photostamps.com (It has a pretty good rate in the shopping section). They cost a little more, but a photo stamp of you and Mike would be so cute for your save the dates. I did some with DD's pictures for Xmas cards and they are really cute.

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Cate have you looked at photostamps.com (It has a pretty good rate in the shopping section). They cost a little more, but a photo stamp of you and Mike would be so cute for your save the dates. I did some with DD's pictures for Xmas cards and they are really cute.

Oooh that is a good idea. I'll write it in my notebook tonight when i get home. Yall have the best ideas around here :sunshine::sunshine:

disney_girl
07-28-2008, 11:21 AM

Ohhhh...awesome idea for Christmas cards!!!

MooseBrains
07-28-2008, 02:24 PM
I did Stamps.com and loved the site. I never got my beginning package with the labels for stamps but I used my Avery label.

I got $5.00 worth of postage for signing up, a $5.00 credit from SR and I did us up my postage. It is a great service but I found I had to go to the post office in our small town to get the mail anyways.