PDA

View Full Version : Back to School Blitz

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 12:54 PM
From now through August 8, Sunshine Rewards will be running its First Ever Back to School Blitz. It's a chance to buy everything you need for school while saving money and winning prizes. All of the Featured Merchants will have either an increased cash back or a Sunshine Rewards exclusive coupon. In addition to the Featured Merchants below, we will be having a contest in the forum and a number of new videos focusing on back to school needs.

Avanquest
Earn 15% back on software purchases.

Bealls Department Store
Earn 4% back on purchases.

eBags
Earn 8% back on purchases. 20% off coupon

drugstore.com
Earn 6% back on purchases. Various coupons

Faith Wear
Earn 7% back on purchases. 20% off orders over $29

Mario Badescu
Earn 7% back on purchases. 15% off coupon

Paper.com
Earn 10% back on purchases

Kmart
Earn 3% back on purchases. Various coupons

Sears
Earn 3% back on purchases. Various coupons

Shoebuy
Earn 13% back on purchases. 10% off coupon

Visit our Back to School Page for more information. (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/backtoschool.php)

OhMari
07-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Whew, I almost placed my order this morning for shoe.buy. I had to ask Callie what color mocasins she wanted.
Can't wait to see what the contest rules are.

jnorth1007
07-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Oh I have a Callie too. I never see other kids named that.

llgray16
07-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Sure - bump up the rates just after I finish doing a TON of shopping :rotfl: Guess I will just have to see if there is anything else I haven't bought for the kids or DH yet :p

Anymore stores going to be announced, like Gap ???? (hint, hint :D )

OhMari
07-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh I have a Callie too. I never see other kids named that.

She's my baby. She is going off to college in a few weeks. She could ask for anything and I'd comply. Just don't tell her.:rotfl: She didn't want to pay $52 of Minnetonka Moccasins when we were at Wisconsin Dells last week. I told her I could get them through Sunshine's a lot cheaper, $38 list price minus sunshine's coupon. Ya!

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 02:55 PM
This will be the only set of merchants for Back to School. They were the only ones who wanted to play ball this time.

disney_girl
07-28-2008, 03:01 PM
So glad I waited.... there are some merchants on there I need to purchase from in a few days. :banana: Thanks Tricia!!!

PSL1013
07-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Well darn it!! I placed a shoebuy and drugstore order on Saturday and an ebag order yesterday....a day (or two) late, a dollar short!! I guess some of us need a few days warning next time! :D :rotfl:

sammielynn
07-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Is Drugstore.com 5% or 6%. On the shopping page it says 5%.

deana
07-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Shoot!!! Just ordered new sneakers for DD and DS at the end of last week from Shoebuy...:cry:
Maybe I need some shoes for myself... ;)

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Is Drugstore.com 5% or 6%. On the shopping page it says 5%.

Definitely 6. Sorry about that.

andrea2289
07-28-2008, 04:51 PM
OOOO so glad I waited! I have my list ready for the first of the month! I still need to get my son's DCs from Shoebuy, and thanks to Catherine's tip, I'll be stocking up on kashi too!! I never really paid much attention to drugstore.com but they have a LOT of stuff! :clap:

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2008, 06:37 PM
:rotfl: Just when I was trying to slow down on the spending....Now I must go check out a few places....strictly out of curiousity of course....:rotfl:

BTW...on the general list (not part of the special...didnt' see Target and I love back to school at Target)

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Still strictly out of curiousity...(yea, right)...

Anyone tried the Crocs Sassari? They look like they have a dressy look to them? Comfy?

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Still strictly out of curiousity...(yea, right)...

Anyone tried the Crocs Sassari? They look like they have a dressy look to them? Comfy?

I am wearing them right now, I bought them a few weeks ago and love them ! I can even wear them to work, they are really comfy and super light weight, but don't look too casual. I got the chocolate/gold from shoebuy

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2008, 07:28 PM
I am wearing them right now, I bought them a few weeks ago and love them ! I can even wear them to work, they are really comfy and super light weight, but don't look too casual. I got the chocolate/gold from shoebuy

Great! I was hoping for bad reviews :rotfl:!! I need discouraged.

Actually though Im glad to hear you wear them to work...that was what I was thinking that if they were "dressyish" and comfy I might buy a pair of black or brown ones for this year.

llgray16
07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Definitely 6. Sorry about that.

Good! I just placed an order with them because I just discovered a category they have. DH will be very happy when this package arrives :cool:

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Great! I was hoping for bad reviews :rotfl:!! I need discouraged.

Actually though Im glad to hear you wear them to work...that was what I was thinking that if they were "dressyish" and comfy I might buy a pair of black or brown ones for this year.

Oops I mean ouch they hurt my feet and are so ugly !

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Oops I mean ouch they hurt my feet and are so ugly !

:rotfl: Much better. This is what my budget needed to hear. :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
07-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Please check out Kmarts Back To School specials. This is the first and maybe the last time you will see this kind of rate increase for them. They are such a good merchant to deal with and have gone above and beyond the comparable stores to them to work with us. Sears too, we couldn't ask for a better AM to work with and if we pull out some business for them, who knows, we could get more exclusives from them.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Good! I just placed an order with them because I just discovered a category they have. DH will be very happy when this package arrives :cool:

Drugstore.com has some very UNEXPECTED merchandise.

Hedy
07-28-2008, 08:58 PM

Were you on sabbatical when Tricia educated all of us on that?

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 09:04 PM

HAHA I think the duck has become the drugstore.com mascot

llgray16
07-28-2008, 09:14 PM

Yeah I must have missed the Drugstore.com aka The Fun House lecture :rotfl: Anyone have any recommendations :cool:

And what is this duck of which you speak?

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah I must have missed the Drugstore.com aka The Fun House lecture :rotfl: Anyone have any recommendations :cool:

And what is this duck of which you speak?

Oh, sister, I can tell you some stories....

llgray16
07-28-2008, 09:43 PM

Guess I'll have to join the next chat and start askin' some questions :rotfl:

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 10:30 PM

HAHA I can think of another word that should be censored !

Weluvdisny
07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh no! I wish I had waited to buy my new fridge and stove from Sears!! I just ordered them on Saturday!!:cry:

sunshinecindy
07-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Guess I'll have to join the next chat and start askin' some questions :rotfl:

Just don't google anything they tell you to google in chat, it can get you in trouble.

kimntrent
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
how will you know who bought something for the contest.

sunshinecindy
07-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Be sure to check out the Savings 101 coupon at Drugstore.com, its 50% off on school supplies.

Anna
07-29-2008, 10:19 AM

:banana:Ladies, this is the Cadillac of fun items for ladies! The Eroscillator Eroscillator Sensual Massager/Vibrator. Believe me!! I have recommended this to tons of friends who all agree! This one is well how to say this....the creme de la creme! My Oh My! LOL...:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-29-2008, 10:24 AM
:banana:Ladies, this is the Cadillac of fun items for ladies! The Eroscillator Eroscillator Sensual Massager/Vibrator. Believe me!! I have recommended this to tons of friends who all agree! This one is well how to say this....the creme de la creme! My Oh My! LOL...:rotfl:

HA!!! We can all blame Lynn for turning our "Back to School" thread into a true "Education" for all of us. :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-29-2008, 10:26 AM

We just don't want to know how you know this. TMI

eaglesdare
07-29-2008, 10:34 AM
i just placed an order for shoebuy. gotta love 13% back.

but my question is what are the rules for this contest? did i place my order too soon?

SunshineGirl
07-29-2008, 10:36 AM
i just placed an order for shoebuy. gotta love 13% back.

but my question is what are the rules for this contest? did i place my order too soon?

Actually, our forum contest is NOT going to be linked to making purchases this time. It is going to be in addition to the shopping specials. :)

eaglesdare
07-29-2008, 10:42 AM
so i am ok if i order things now?

i mean if i have to buy this stuff anyway i might as well get these %increases.

sears just went up, didn't they? i should have waited to place the order i just placed last week. darn. but i still got a good deal, what i ordered was 50% off anyway. couldn't turn that down.

missangie
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
There are only a few days left for this promotion. If you haven't already, check out our featured Back To School merchants for great deals and increased payouts. This is a great opportunity to get what you need at a great price AND get cash back! :cooldance: