PDA

View Full Version : Children's Place Shipping Delays

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 01:53 PM
If anyone is planning on ordering school clothes, you may want to do it sooner rather than later. I am used to getting shipments from them in a week. I checked today the status of an order that I placed on July 19 and it said that it hadn't shipped yet. When I called to find out what was up, I got a recording that they are experiencing shipping delays and to allow an additional 5 days. If you go by their website, they already say that you should allow 7-10 business days. Adding 5 days to that makes it almost 3 weeks. Ack!

So word to the wise...order early. I'm going to give the about 48 more hours before I order something different for the first day of school because I don't want to chance it.

jnorth1007
07-28-2008, 02:03 PM
If it is any help I can tell you that I ordered on 7/15 and my order arrived on Thurs or Fri of last week so that took about 10 days to arrive.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 02:23 PM
If it is any help I can tell you that I ordered on 7/15 and my order arrived on Thurs or Fri of last week so that took about 10 days to arrive.

That's good news!!!

jl8595
07-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia & Janet. We've been doing our back to school shopping (first time doing it ALL online through SR - I'm so done paying for gas to drive from store to store) and my littlest had picked out a cute ensemble from TCP. No rush for us yet though - school doesn't start until early September. Hope you get your order soon!