PDA

View Full Version : Kashi Go Lean Crunch fanatics

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 01:54 PM
if you are fanatical like I am about Kashi Go Lean Crunch drugstore.com has it on sale again for $3 a box. My kroger sells it for $4.79/box so even though I have 4 boxes I will be buying some more tonight since they do keep for a while. Plus SR has increased % back this week at drugstore.com 6% :banana:

lanny76
07-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Oh, I like Kashi - I'll have to look into that. Thanks!!

Sunni
07-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Cat What does it taste like?
I have look at it about afraid to try it because of the price.
Thanks for the heads up on the sale price!

schaery
07-28-2008, 02:54 PM
if you are fanatical like I am about Kashi Go Lean Crunch drugstore.com has it on sale again for $3 a box. My kroger sells it for $4.79/box so even though I have 4 boxes I will be buying some more tonight since they do keep for a while. Plus SR has increased % back this week at drugstore.com 6% :banana:

Thanks for the info!!

andrea2289
07-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks Catherine!! This is my favorite cereal!

I was on a quest to make a healthy fruit crisp a few months ago because I prefer crisps over cobblers. A read a tip on a recipe forum that said to use granola in place of the standard oatmeal/flour/sugar/butter topping. I did it with the Kashi Go-Lean Crunch (I crushed it a little first) and it was yummy!

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 05:30 PM
Cat What does it taste like?
I have look at it about afraid to try it because of the price.
Thanks for the heads up on the sale price!

I don't know how to describe it but it is addicting. I eat it with fresh berries every morning. I will say I didn't like the Honey Almond Flax seed one but I did like the regular crunch one. Oh and I didn't like the go lean version (without the crunch).

SunshineGirl
07-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Kashi Go Lean Crunch is the only thing that I eat for breakfast besides oatmeal. I eat oatmeal about 300 days out of the year. The rest of the days I eat Kashi Go Lean. It's the best bang for my buck when it comes to taste and weight watchers points. I eat it when I am on the run. I'll measure out a serving into a plastic bag and just munch on it while I drive the girls to school.

m4travels
07-28-2008, 06:15 PM
I didn't even think about buying this online. I was at Target yesterday and they were having a blowout sale of their Kashi cereals so I picked up double box to try out. I was supposed to have it for breakfast this a.m. but forgot to get milk - DUH!

Guess I'll start it tomorrow.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I didn't even think about buying this online. I was at Target yesterday and they were having a blowout sale of their Kashi cereals so I picked up double box to try out. I was supposed to have it for breakfast this a.m. but forgot to get milk - DUH!

Guess I'll start it tomorrow.

That sounds like life at my house...we seem to regularly have cereal and no milk or milk and no cereal.