PDA

View Full Version : Book Clubs

zoodoyle
07-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Are we allowed to sign up for more than 1 book club at a time? I realize they are separate offers, but I think some of them are from the same company. Will you get credit for more than 1 if you sign up for them at the same time? Thanks - trying to get to that SM again.....don't want to be scrambling, and scrambled at the end!! :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
07-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes you can sign up for more than one. As a matter of fact I have. I love books and I love the fact that they each have different types of books. Since they are each different memberships that you will have to fulfill and different charges that you will have to pay they are all different and you can join any you would like to and get credit.

zoodoyle
07-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Thank you!! Now if I only had time to actually READ books :sunshine:

Magical JenK
07-04-2007, 02:18 PM
I have signed up for more than 1, but just know that I did have to use my mom's address for the last one & then it finally went through. I tried using my address & it kept saying it was going to "process my request" or something like that. When I called they said they have no way to know if any of the online requests go through, so I tried 2 times w/my address & then a third time w/my mom's (still my name) & it worked.