PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a silly question....

Hedy
08-01-2008, 04:00 PM
so apparently DSIl has "a surprise" for us the first night I'm at WDW later this month. Because I'm five, I'm trying to guess what it is.
What I know:
It's after our dinner at Boma at AKL. I'm thinking it's a wishes or illuminations cruise, but I don't know.
Any guesses?

luvdisney00
08-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Heather,
You are so funny! But seriously, I'd be dying to know too. Will she crack if you apply pressure? Torture?

Let us know what you find out. A cruise would be awesome!

Hedy
08-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't want to be rude, by pressing. She claims she told my brother, but he forgot.
:rotfl::rotfl:
My mom was like "Oh, I bet the surprise will be fun!" Thanks, Mom. :rolleyes:

OhMari
08-01-2008, 05:11 PM
If you are at BOMA, I would tend to think it is over at Animal Kingdom. Do they have a sunset safari?
Otherwise my bet is on the Illuminations Cruise.

Hedy
08-01-2008, 05:28 PM
If you are at BOMA, I would tend to think it is over at Animal Kingdom. Do they have a sunset safari?
Otherwise my bet is on the Illuminations Cruise.

On all ears, it looks like it's only for concierge guests. That was a thought I had too. :)

Pooh's Pal
08-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Maybe she made some calls and got you into the sunset safari :confused:

Or it might be you have reservations at V&A like you wanted for your January trip..hummmmm interesting. or a cruise, either IllumaNations or Wishes..or maybe a cruise on the GRAND 1 at the GF, wouldn't that be amazing!

Please keep us posted on the interrogation process...:rotfl:

Sunni
08-01-2008, 06:53 PM
How exciting Heather! I would be going crazy thinking about it! Boy your DSIL is a good secret keeper. That would be hard for me to do if it was Disney! Keep us posted! We need to know! :)

Hedy
08-02-2008, 10:40 PM
The DIS Unplugged gave me another idea-Fireworks wagon ride at Ft Wilderness...to be honest I was wondering if DSIL had planned to take ElderNephew over to the archery area..he loves archery.

Hedy
09-01-2008, 08:30 PM
So, it was a Wishes cruise, but it was rained out. :(

linanglab
09-02-2008, 05:56 AM
So, it was a Wishes cruise, but it was rained out. :(

Awwww....That would have been nice. So sorry that it was rained out.

Sunni
09-02-2008, 06:55 AM
So sorry Heather. That would have been fun. Wishes for next time!