PDA

View Full Version : Tricia....Cindy Needs a BONUS

mirandag819
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Cindy did a great job getting us lots of great shopping deals in July, and we all shopped A LOT because of her. Plus she is working really really hard, and even working today when she should still be taking some time to herself. I think it would really cheer her up today to hear that she is getting that bonus that was mentioned for July shopping.

You told us her motives for getting us great shopping deals, and we shopped hard for her, hopefully it worked!

Does everyone agree Cindy needs a BIG bonus ?

SunshineGirl
08-03-2008, 10:29 PM
SR has an official bonus plan in place where all employees earn bonuses when we hit certain revenue targets.

sunshinecindy
08-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Cindy did a great job getting us lots of great shopping deals in July, and we all shopped A LOT because of her. Plus she is working really really hard, and even working today when she should still be taking some time to herself. I think it would really cheer her up today to hear that she is getting that bonus that was mentioned for July shopping.

You told us her motives for getting us great shopping deals, and we shopped hard for her, hopefully it worked!

\

OMG, thats so funny. You gave it the old college try. Its just a bonus working for SR and having all you as friends.

mirandag819
08-03-2008, 10:35 PM
\

OMG, thats so funny. You gave it the old college try. Its just a bonus working for SR and having all you as friends.

I tried my best for you!

missangie
08-03-2008, 11:25 PM

I think she deserves it too!!

disneyforever
08-04-2008, 12:37 AM

I agree!!!!! :clap:

marcymajor
08-04-2008, 06:44 AM
so do i - she deserves it.:clap::clap:

lanny76
08-04-2008, 08:42 AM
She certainly does deserve one! Maybe all the shopping means a certain revenue target was hit so everyone who has worked so hard gets one!;)

JOLAROCHE
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Me too. I love the way all the coupons show up on the forum. I think I have done more shopping since this started. Which means more SR money for me

gpp2001
08-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Give Cindy a bonus!!!!!!!! :sunshine:

chipndale
08-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, Cindy does need a bonus! She has done a great job with all the coupons and special offers from merchants.