PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

MooseBrains
08-04-2008, 10:15 AM
I had been trying to get a survey for this month planning on the next big bonus but already started with a few problems.

Then I looked at my balance and earnings. I have a $20 pending to release on the 15th. That gives me enough for another $50 Disney card and puts me into SM status for next quarter.

I have been so stressed last month about taking surveys, offers, no shopping credits, that I think it is time for nice relaxed month and time off. I have read that members take time off now and then and it just my time.

Good luck to everyone on making the bonus and SM.

mia214jia
08-04-2008, 10:23 AM
I fell your pain. Actually I have just decided to start up again. I havent done any surveys or offers for 3Months!. Just free paid clicks and the scracth off.
And today I got qualified for a survey and got to the Thank you screen. So I decided to try a offer, so I moved it to pending.... wait and see.
Try not to get to discouraged. There is always :sunshine: at the end of the tunnel.

linanglab
08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
With the increases in ticket prices and all, I am going to try SOOOO hard to get that bonus. However, I have already missed one yesterday. I actually took 2 full surveys, but somehow they did not take me to the congrats page....:cry:. So I can only miss a few more surveys this month. Wish me luck!

I do have another year to save, but the more, the better.

Alice28
08-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Yes, sometimes a small break can get you 'centered' again. I know I barely touched SR when we were gone for 2 weeks in June, and then it took me a week to get back into the swing of things. But man, when I start getting into it like I did in early July, seeing my balance climb swiftly again is a fantastic motivator!!!!!!!! We'll see you back here soon!

Blessing and Miracle
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
I so understand. I didn't do any surveys in July. My account hasn't grown at all so now I need to get back into the swing of things. Don't stay gone too long as it will be harder to get back into the swing of it. ;)

Debbie Jean
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I so understand. I didn't do any surveys in July. My account hasn't grown at all so now I need to get back into the swing of things. Don't stay gone too long as it will be harder to get back into the swing of it. ;)

Which just goes to show that there is truth in that old saying "no pain, no gain" :D

Although when it comes to exercise I definitely prefer the saying "no pain, no pain"! :rotfl:

purdyratt
08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Once I got started with the surveys I find them easy to do.... I do them on my "computer" catch up time. I do all my online stuff at one time. then i go to bed. Il also try to do some early whle i wait for something.
im doing ok with the 2 /day surveys only missing the double a few times
i have patience.......
-r

lanny76
08-04-2008, 02:30 PM
I think that this month I won't be able to stress about getting surveys - I know I will miss a few due to the baby coming and being busy afterwards! So I'm just not going to worry about surveys or bonuses either; I've already made SM, too.
Whatever I can get this month as far as earnings/surveys I'll be glad for.
Sometimes it is definitely good to focus on other things instead of stressing about surveys!

gpp2001
08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
It's good to take some time off - but just remember we'll be here!!! Maybe try a survey now and again - don't stress yourself - it's a great way to earn a little extra money and it does add up!! Enjoy your time off!!

I was supposed to be away - travelling, visiting family and friends - but I can only tell my story so many times before I get tired of hearing it!! I managed to get the big bonus last month even though I wasn't home!! Next summer I'm going to send DD to visit family and friends - she's the one they all want to see anyways!!!